1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 00:136 edits
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [quote] Islam is the whore of Babylon.
    Mecca is known as the city of seven hills by the Arabs.
    Islam is bastardized just like a whore is bastardized.

Even some of the Muslims claim the Quran (Koran) is what is referred to In the Book of Revelation by the "666" as proof the Mohammed is a true prophet. A former Muslim said it was not Greek lette rop your illogical interpretation of Muhammed being the Beast and Islam being Babylon ?
    I admit I do not understand Revelation very well. But if you look at my post
    closer, you will see I made no claim that Islam is Babylon. I am putting Islam
    and Mecca in the place of the [b]WHORE of BABYLON[/B]. This is in accordance
    with Walid Shoebat's interpretation. Others I believe have said Christianity, the
    Roman Catholic Church, and Vatican City is the Whore. Babylon and the beast
    kingdom is located in the ancient area of the Babylonian Empire. I am not sure
    of his belief in the extent of the New Kingdom at this time. It could just be
    Saudia Arabia and her Kings or it may extend into all the Islamic kingdoms in
    the area.

Muhammad has copied much from the Old and New Testament, but has twisted
    it to such an extent that it has become in opposition to Christianity making
    Islam the antiChrist religion and Muhammad the false prophet of Islam.

I know some have viewed false Christianity headed by the Vatican City and the
    Pope in Rome as the whore of Babylon, but Christ said that Satan would not
    prevail against His Church. So I no longer see that as a good fit.

You seem not to understand that there are Christians scattered throughout the
    Islamic nations that cover the entire area of the Old Babylonian Kingdom.
    So the call to come out of her may refer to these and to those like Walid
    Shoebat, who was once caught up into Islamic terrorism around Israel and
    is now a Christian living in the USA.

P.S. Maybe you should read up on Islam and her most holy city Mecca to see
    why many Muslims will turn against her for becoming too rich and a new Las
    Vegas in the middle east.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mecca-for-the-rich-islams-holiest-site-turning-into-vegas-2360114.html
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '12 10:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The strict Muslim's would just as soon cut your head off as look at you.
    What evidence do you have to back this claim?
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    21 May '12 10:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    nope, it was simply because Muslims are more hospitable than you in your sad little
    world would care to imagine. They are certainly more hospitable than many Baptists
    that i have encountered in the west, way more. Indeed what teaching do I have in
    common with Islam? It would surprise me if you knew anything about Islam. Heck it
    would surprise me if you knew anything about anything.
    So true Robbie.

Islam tells its followers to welcome the stranger & those who have been to countries where Islam is the main religion would most likely have experienced this.

The JWs also are taught to welcome the stranger - a fact l have also experienced first hand.

But the disgusting disgrace that is RJHinds is the sort who would accelerate past someone needing help.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 02:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    What evidence do you have to back this claim?
    It has been in the news for years, don't you pay attention to the news or perhaps you are in to the cartoons, still.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 02:11
    Originally posted by nook7
    So true Robbie.

Islam tells its followers to welcome the stranger & those who have been to countries where Islam is the main religion would most likely have experienced this.

The JWs also are taught to welcome the stranger - a fact l have also experienced first hand.

But the disgusting disgrace that is RJHinds is the sort who would accelerate past someone needing help.
    Opinions are like asssholes, everyone has at least one.
  6. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    22 May '12 07:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Opinions are like asssholes, everyone has at least one.
    Yours is just a lot bigger than most
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 12:39
    Originally posted by nook7
    Yours is just a lot bigger than most
    Ha ha 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree