1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:40
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    That's just not true KJ. Just because someone supplies "an answer" doesn't mean that they have addressed the point.

If I ask pointed questions about my earlier post, will you answer them?
    You mean if you ask me questions you should get answers, okay will that work both ways?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 20:321 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You mean if you ask me questions you should get answers, okay will that work both ways?
    This is pointless. Let me know if you ever gain some integrity.

Not that you'd be a reliable source for that determination.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 00:07
    This is pointless. Let me know if you ever gain some integrity.

Not that you'd be a reliable source for that determination.
    Thought so!
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 00:32
    Thought so!
    You have no integrity KJ. You've proven it time and time again.

Comes a time that you just have to cut bait.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 01:47
    You have no integrity KJ. You've proven it time and time again.

Comes a time that you just have to cut bait.
    I noticed when you realize you too should answer questions to you, that is when you run off.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 02:00
    I noticed when you realize you too should answer questions to you, that is when you run off.
    It's as if you think the things that percolate up into your conscious mind are true simply because you think them. You have poor reading comprehension skills, poor critical thinking skills and poor conceptual thinking skills. Unfortunately you lack the humility to accept these truths. As such in order to deny these truths, your unconscious creates rationalizations. You're delusional KJ.

If only you were a follower of the gospel preached by Jesus.

John 8
    31 ...If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 02:33
    It's as if you think the things that percolate up into your conscious mind are true simply because you think them. You have poor reading comprehension skills, poor critical thinking skills and poor conceptual thinking skills. Unfortunately you lack the humility to accept these truths. As such in order to deny these truths, your unconscious creates ration ...[text shortened]... u are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
    You are very good at personal attacks, smearing others, yet you have no idea what you
    are talking about when it comes to scripture. You only accept some not all of it, so you
    then lose out on all, because you fail to grasp the true meanings of it all. You are not
    looking at it all in the context of the whole, therefore you close your mind to those parts
    which you dislike or find difficult, so you attempt to make it something you agree with instead!

Scripture isn't written to sooth our souls, to make us feel good, to present something to us
    to that we fancy therefore we want to make it our foundations. It isn't something that we
    test to see if we like it, it is there as is, truth. If you are seeking truth it is there, if you are
    seeking warm and fuzzy feelings and you want to use the Bible, you have to do what you
    do which is only accept the parts you like and ignore the rest.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 15:53
    Originally posted by @fmf
    "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Is fhis statement political?
    It's easier for a needle to slip through the eye of a camel than to see through the bullshyte written as if everything were real in the bible.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '18 21:57
    You are very good at personal attacks, smearing others, yet you have no idea what you
    are talking about when it comes to scripture. You only accept some not all of it, so you
    then lose out on all, because you fail to grasp the true meanings of it all. You are not
    looking at it all in the context of the whole, therefore you close your mind to those parts ...[text shortened]... Bible, you have to do what you
    Scripture isn't written to sooth our souls, to make us feel good, to present something to us to that we fancy therefore we want to make it our foundations. It isn't something that we
    test to see if we like it, it is there as is, truth. If you are seeking truth it is there, if you are
    seeking warm and fuzzy feelings and you want to use the Bible, you have to do what you

This is pathetic. The reality is that Christian's such as you accept the parts you like and ignore the parts that are contrary to the parts you like. You reject the TRUTH of the gospel that Jesus preached during His ministry because if you did , then you'd have to take responsibility for making yourself righteous. You reject the TRUTH of the gospel that Jesus preached during His ministry because it doesn't give YOU the "warm and fuzzy feelings" that you get from the gospel that you believe.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 02:54
    [b]Scripture isn't written to sooth our souls, to make us feel good, to present something to us to that we fancy therefore we want to make it our foundations. It isn't something that we
    seeking warm and fuzzy feelings and you want to use the Bible, y ...[text shortened]... it doesn't give YOU the "warm and fuzzy feelings" that you get from the gospel that you believe.
    I don't ignore any of it, I apply it all. When you cherry pick verses and place them above all
    the rest you are not rightly dividing the Word. It is what you do, it is what you promote, take
    the parts you like shun the rest, that way when you look at the verses you do like you can
    make them mean what you want instead of having to look at them in the light of the whole.

What truth and what gospel are you talking about, God became a man and dwelt as one
    of us and laying down His life for us so we could be forgiven? That the Father sent the
    Son, that the Son sent the Holy Spirit of God? What gospel are you referring too, work
    for it so you can earn it, or God has given us a free gift?
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 10:101 edit
    I don't ignore any of it, I apply it all. When you cherry pick verses and place them above all
    the rest you are not rightly dividing the Word. It is what you do, it is what you promote, take
    the parts you like shun the rest, that way when you look at the verses you do like you can
    make them mean what you want instead of having to look at them in the lig ...[text shortened]... gospel are you referring too, work
    for it so you can earn it, or God has given us a free gift?
    Of course you once again missed the point.

Here, I'll simplify it for you:

Earlier you asserted that I am "seeking warm and fuzzy feelings" and therefore "only accept the parts you like and ignore the rest". The reality it is YOU who do exactly that.

Ask yourself this: Do "warm and fuzzy feelings" come from believing that "God has given us a free gift" or from believing that you "have to take responsibility for making yourself righteous"?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 11:21
    Of course you once again missed the point.

Here, I'll simplify it for you:

Earlier you asserted that I am "seeking warm and fuzzy feelings" and therefore "only accept the parts you like and ignore the rest". The reality it is YOU who do exactly that.

Ask yourself this: Do "warm and fuzzy feelings" come from believing that "God has given us a f ...[text shortened]... ee gift" or from believing that you "have to take responsibility for making yourself righteous"?
    I suggest you do a word study on the “gift of God” hopefully those verses are part of your cherry picked selection of verses that you accept. You may learn something outstanding compared to the lie you currently believe about us being able to make ourselves acceptable to God by our efforts alone.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 13:26
    I suggest you do a word study on the “gift of God” hopefully those verses are part of your cherry picked selection of verses that you accept. You may learn something outstanding compared to the lie you currently believe about us being able to make ourselves acceptable to God by our efforts alone.
    Once again:

Ask yourself this: Do "warm and fuzzy feelings" come from believing that "God has given us a free gift" or from believing that you "have to take responsibility for making yourself righteous"?

Most likely you fully realize that your assertion makes absolutely no sense. A person would have to be dumber than dirt to still have not understood.

The TRUTH is that YOU get "warm and fuzzy feelings" from believing that "God has given us a free gift" and that the very idea that YOU "have to take responsibility for making yourself righteous" terrifies YOU.

As I said:

You were wrong. You know that you were wrong. But you're not about to admit it. You're so dishonest. This proves just how dishonest you are. You've been wrong and dishonest about any number of other things as well. You continue to let your pride get the better of you.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 16:28
    Once again:
    [quote] Earlier you asserted that I am "seeking warm and fuzzy feelings" and therefore "only accept the parts you like and ignore the rest". The reality it is YOU who do exactly that.

Ask yourself this: Do "warm and fuzzy feelings" come from believing that "God has given us a free gift" or from believing that you "have to take responsibi ...[text shortened]... about any number of other things as well. You continue to let your pride get the better of you.
    I guess all the “gift of God” scriptures are part of those you reject?
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 18:16
    I guess all the “gift of God” scriptures are part of those you reject?
    And KJ's lack of integrity continues....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree