It is easier for a camel...

It is easier for a camel...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
We are all sinners.
We are not all evildoers.
Really, sin isn't evil? Sin is what righteous, good, pleasing to God?

Moves
21 Sep 18

We are all sinners.
We are not all evildoers.
According to the gospel of Rajk...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Really, sin isn't evil? Sin is what righteous, good, pleasing to God?
We are all sinners in that all of mankind has inherited the curse of sin from Adam.
It is called inherited or imputed sin.
Paul went into great pains to explain this
This is why Christ had to die.
Not all people are evildoers

Moves
21 Sep 18
1 edit

We are all sinners in that all of mankind has inherited the curse of sin from Adam.
So you are saying some people have inherited the curse of sin but have never done any evil deeds?

Can you name a few of these mythical people?

Could you also name a few sins that you do not regard as ‘evil deeds’?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So you are saying some people have inherited the curse of sin but have never done any evil deeds?

Can you name a few of these mythical people?

Could you also name a few sins that you do not regard as ‘evil deeds’?
If you read the bible you might be able to figure that out for yourself.

.. the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; (1 Timothy 1:9-10 KJV)

God does not see the whole world as evildoers. That doctrine is what the churches push into stupid peoples brains to get them to be submissive and weak.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Sep 18

So you are saying that sin and evil are two different things so that one can sin and not be evil. This I take it also means according you that one could also be evil and never sin, because as you say that they are not the same things?

F

Moves
21 Sep 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You would have to assume an absolute standard when comparing evil deeds in the first place if you wish to present anything other than your own subjective opinions on the issue. If there is no objective standard who is to say that getting angry with your brother is not equally as evil as murdering 6 million Jews? On what basis would they be wrong in saying ...[text shortened]... If you reject the Bible and what it says you are simply left with your own subjective opinions.
Morality is subjective. That's why I think murdering 6 million Jews is evil while getting angry with one's brother most likely isn't. And it was your subjectivity that caused you to claim for months and months that murdering 6 million Jews is equally as evil as getting angry with one's brother - before changing your mind. Completely subjective. Both of us. And everyone else too.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

So you are saying that sin and evil are two different things so that one can sin and not be evil. This I take it also means according you that one could also be evil and never sin, because as you say that they are not the same things?
Something is sadly amiss with your ability to read, understand and reason out things.

T

Moves
21 Sep 18
2 edits

Unfortunately KellyJay has shown himself once again to be one of the most dishonest and disingenuous posters on this forum.

Matthew 7
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

In Matthew 7:23 Jesus explicitly named "evildoers" as those to whom He will say He "never knew".

KJ believes that no one can cease to sin. If that were true, then in effect Jesus would be saying that He "never knew" anyone in Matthew 7:23 - which doesn't make any sense and KJ knows it. Rather than admit it, KJ has repeatedly side-stepped this fact in the most disingenuous manner possible in post after post.

Of course if KJ's belief is not true, then Jesus would be saying exactly what He actually said - which is that He will say, "I never knew you" to those who have not ceased to sin.

The rational thing would be for KJ to admit that he is wrong. Evidently that isn't about to happen. KJ lacks the integrity to do so.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Sep 18

Something is sadly amiss with your ability to read, understand and reason out things.
You are the one saying sin isn’t evil not me. Explain this non Biblical doctrine of yours!

T

Moves
21 Sep 18
6 edits

It's not what he's saying. He's not saying that "sin and evil are two different things". He's not saying that "one could also be evil and never sin". He's saying that not all sin is evil.

If you didn't have poor reading comprehension skills and poor critical thinking skills you might be able to understand it. If you weren't so prideful, perhaps you'd be able to admit the truth about yourself. This seems to be an all too common affliction of "salvation by faith alone" Christians. They hate truth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
It's not what he's saying. He's not saying that "sin and evil are two different things". He's not saying that "one could also be evil and never sin". He's saying that not all sin is evil.

If you didn't have poor reading comprehension skills and poor critical thinking skills you might be able to understand it. If you weren't so prideful, perhaps you'd ...[text shortened]... ms to be an all too common affliction of "salvation by faith alone" Christians. They hate truth.
I bet he still wont get it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Sep 18

No. Evildoers will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Sinners will. They are not the same.
Are you sure!?

T

Moves
21 Sep 18
6 edits

Are you sure!?
This is an example of where your poor reading comprehension skills keep you from understanding what's being said.

Why do you think that I was able to comprehend what rajk999 wrote and you weren't?
Why do you think that rajk999 understood that you weren't able to comprehend what he wrote?
Why do you think that I understood that you weren't able to comprehend what he wrote?
Why do you think that you didn't understand that you weren't able to comprehend what he wrote?

T

Moves
21 Sep 18
1 edit

I bet he still wont get it.
I don't expect that he will.

It's unfortunate that his pride keeps him from admitting to himself that he has poor reading comprehension skills, poor critical thinking skills and poor conceptual thinking skills.

If he were to admit that, he'd be able to get help with his deficiencies. As it stands, he seems to think that he's operating at the same level as everyone else if not higher. It's hubris.