It is easier for a camel...

It is easier for a camel...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
It seems Thinkofone also doesn’t believe you’re telling the truth.
And?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
[b]Those that don’t believe are condemned already, and there is going to be many who say Lord to Jesus who Jesus is going to say, “Depart from me I never knew you.”

Never mind that Jesus clearly and unambiguously states that He will say that to those who have not ceased to do evil.

Matthew 7
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you ...[text shortened]... as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.[/b][/b]
Why do you use scripture to correct when you reject so much of it?

Moves
19 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
And?
It’s pretty clear you were lying.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

It’s pretty clear you were lying.
No, I told you the truth but you can believe what you will in this case and all others.

Moves
19 Sep 18

No, I told you the truth but you can believe what you will in this case and all others.
It’s obvious you were being disingenuous, dishonest. Now you’re just annoyed at bein caught out.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18
1 edit

It’s obvious you were being disingenuous, dishonest. Now you’re just annoyed at bein caught out.
Knock yourself out believe what you want.

T

Moves
19 Sep 18

It seems Thinkofone also doesn’t believe you’re telling the truth.
Actually ToO thinks that KJ's reading comprehension skills are below average and so couldn't comprehend what you wrote. ToO also thinks that KJ has too much pride to admit it and seek help.

This has been going on for years.

P

Moves
19 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Is fhis statement political?
We could think of the riches to be money, i think, in the concept of scripture Jesus is talking about the religious. "where your heart is, there your treasure will be to". Jesus tells us to save our riches for heaven. But even in these very pages, we see Christians fighting, arguing, trying to make themselves greater than our brothers. We fail misserably at being the humble servant, of washing the feet of others, of turning the other cheek, of bearing the cross, of letting the least be first, of bearing the sins of others.

bearing the sins of others - being like Christ. do this in remembrance of me.

T

Moves
19 Sep 18

Why do you use scripture to correct when you reject so much of it?
Why do YOU use scripture to correct when you reject so much of it?

For example, you reject the scripture that I cited in my previous post. You pretend that you don't, but your track record shows that you do.

You do the same with much of the scripture that I cite and that rajk999 cites as well.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

Why do YOU use scripture to correct when you reject so much of it?

For example, you reject the scripture that I cited in my previous post. You pretend that you don't, but your track record shows that you do.

You do the same with much of the scripture that I cite and that rajk999 cites as well.
I don’t reject scripture what you imply by it I most certainly can. You have admitted you reject some scripture, I never have, but you seem to be very unwilling to get specific about all scripture verses you do reject. You seem to avoid that as much as admitting or denying Jesus is your Lord and savior.

T

Moves
19 Sep 18

I don’t reject scripture what you imply by it I most certainly can. You have admitted you reject some scripture, I never have, but you seem to be very unwilling to get specific about all scripture verses you do reject. You seem to avoid that as much as admitting or denying Jesus is your Lord and savior.
I don’t reject scripture what you imply by it I most certainly can.

Like I wrote in my previous post:
<<... you reject the scripture that I cited in my previous post. You pretend that you don't, but your track record shows that you do.

You do the same with much of the scripture that I cite and that rajk999 cites as well.>>

Instead of actually addressing the scripture I cited in my previous post, you've deflected as you so often do.

You're prideful AND dishonest.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

[b]I don’t reject scripture what you imply by it I most certainly can.

Like I wrote in my previous post:
<<... you reject the scripture that I cited in my previous post. You pretend that you don't, but your track record shows that you do.

You do the same with much of the scripture that I cite and that rajk999 cites as well.>>

Instea ...[text shortened]... ited in my previous post, you've deflected as you so often do.

You're prideful AND dishonest.[/b]
No scripture have I rejected, can you say the same thing?

T

Moves
19 Sep 18
1 edit

No scripture have I rejected, can you say the same thing?
More disingenuousness and deflection from you. You wouldn't be able to say it if you had any integrity whatsoever.

How about actually addressing the scripture I cited earlier instead of all this ducking and diving?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 18
2 edits

Those who have God’s Spirit are those He has accepted, if you don’t have His Spirit you don’t belong to Him.
Wrong. There are some with Gods Spirit who will be cast out of the Kingdom of God. Here is your favourite passage which explains this:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: (Matthew 7:21-24 KJV)

These say Lord Lord... therefore, they were the faithful believers
These also did miracles, cast out devils, prophesied etc, therefore they had Gods Spirit.

BUT were cast out and rejected by Christ. Why?
They were workers of iniquity - evil workers who did not do good works

Who are the ones who will enter the Kingdom of God?
The ones who heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them
In other words .. it is the ones who follow the commandments of Christ - they alone will enter the Kingdom of God

Gods Spirit is no guarantee of eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
Gods Spirit is a guide. It all depends on what one decides to do with the power of Gods Spirit.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Wrong. There are some with Gods Spirit who will be cast out of the Kingdom of God. Here is your favourite passage which explains this:

[i]Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in t ...[text shortened]...
Gods Spirit is a guide. It all depends on what one decides to do with the power of Gods Spirit.
I agree that some who had been given the Holy Spirit can fall away. As I have repeatedly said I am not a once saved always saved. That doesn’t change the fact that if you don’t have God’s Spirit you don’t belong to God. Neither does it change if you don’t believe in Jesus your condemned already!