It is easier for a camel...

It is easier for a camel...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Wrong. There are some with Gods Spirit who will be cast out of the Kingdom of God. Here is your favourite passage which explains this:

[i]Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in t ...[text shortened]...
Gods Spirit is a guide. It all depends on what one decides to do with the power of Gods Spirit.
I agree that some who had been given the Holy Spirit can fall away. As I have repeatedly said I am not a once saved always saved. That doesn’t change the fact that if you don’t have God’s Spirit you don’t belong to God.

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Knock yourself out believe what you want.
Ok, tell me before Christ that you honestly didn’t realise that my “alternatively” post was about you, and I will believe you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Ok, tell me before Christ that you honestly didn’t realise that my “alternatively” post was about you, and I will believe you.
I already told you, I thought you were speaking about me, but when you used the word “I”, I had to assume you were speaking about you. I am not changing my story that was what happen believe or not!

I don’t have to say anything and you are jumping down my throat, so what would it serve me to lie, when it doesn’t matter what I say to you? The reactions and results are the same?

Moves
20 Sep 18

I already told you, I thought you were speaking about me, but when you used the word “I”, I had to assume you were speaking about you. I am not changing my story that was what happen believe or not!

I don’t have to say anything and you are jumping down my throat, so what would it serve me to lie, when it doesn’t matter what I say to you? The reactions and results are the same?
One of the most interesting things about you (and many of the Christians in this forum) is this causal dishonesty you exhibit from time to time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Sep 18

One of the most interesting things about you (and many of the Christians in this forum) is this causal dishonesty you exhibit from time to time.
Like I said, it doesn't matter what I say to you.

Moves
20 Sep 18

Like I said, it doesn't matter what I say to you.
Of course it matters, you are what you post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Sep 18

Whatever you say, Bronwen.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 18

Of course it matters, you are what you post.
Nice post

F

Moves
20 Sep 18

I don’t have to say anything and you are jumping down my throat, so what would it serve me to lie...
As for how does it serve you, I'd say very poorly; if the question were, what causes you to do it, I'd say pride.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 18

When you used the word “I” you turned your statement into something about you.
he didn't use that word in the post u responded to

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
[b]Those that don’t believe are condemned already, and there is going to be many who say Lord to Jesus who Jesus is going to say, “Depart from me I never knew you.”

Never mind that Jesus clearly and unambiguously states that He will say that to those who have not ceased to do evil.

Matthew 7
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you ...[text shortened]... as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.[/b][/b]
the bible verses u and rajk provide are pure gold for a simpleton like me

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 18

For once we are fully aligned Sir.

Thanks for chipping in.
lol

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 18

And?
and u have been accused of breaking a commandment

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Actually ToO thinks that KJ's reading comprehension skills are below average and so couldn't comprehend what you wrote. ToO also thinks that KJ has too much pride to admit it and seek help.

This has been going on for years.
lol. pssss

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
he didn't use that word in the post u responded to
Did you read the post we were referring to?

"Alternatively...

I do think I’m better than most in here but I’m only better because Jesus has made me better, I don’t take the credit for being better than others."