1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 03:08
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Which born again is that?
    There are two, born of water and born of the spirit.
    Born again, which is not born of spirit, but born of Spirit there is a difference.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 03:16
    Do you understand what I have been saying all along?

1. There are Holy Spirit gifts
    2. There is the Spirit of God that can live in someone
    3. There is a spirit being as compared to a flesh being

These are all separate things and you are confusing them all. I dont have the patience to repeat the details.

I never said I dont need the Holy Spirit. ...[text shortened]... a spirit being you are still flesh and blood... You are flesh and blood with Gods Spirit in you.
    "I never said I dont need the Holy Spirit.
    I said I dont need Holy Spirit Gifts."

God gives the gifts to edify the church, your not into that? He gives them as He wills, but
    you reject His will? I don't understand you with this point, if they are from God why would
    you say no to God?

1 Corinthians 12American Standard Version (ASV)

12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

2 Ye know that when ye were Gentiles ye were led away unto those dumb idols, howsoever ye might led.

3 Wherefore I make known unto you, that no man speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and no man can say, Jesus is Lord, but in the Holy Spirit.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are diversities of ministrations, and the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of workings, but the same God, who worketh all things in all.

7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit to profit withal.

8 For to one is given through the Spirit the word of wisdom; and to another the word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit:

9 to another faith, in the same Spirit; and to another gifts of healings, in the one Spirit;

10 and to another workings of miracles; and to another prophecy; and to another discernings of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; and to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 but all these worketh the one and the same Spirit, dividing to each one severally even as he will.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 10:58
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Born again, which is not born of spirit, but born of Spirit there is a difference.
    So you are born of the Spirit. Is that your point?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 11:42
    So you are born of the Spirit. Is that your point?
    I really have a hard time believing you can see me say born again over and over, and still
    not grasp that is how you become born of the Spirit. The two are also a MUST haves with
    God being be born so you have God's Spirit.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 11:50
    I really have a hard time believing you can see me say born again over and over, and still
    not grasp that is how you become born of the Spirit. The two are also a MUST haves with
    God being be born so you have God's Spirit.
    RIght .. then we have made a full circle and go back a few pages and read my opinion on this.

Basically NOBODY IS BORN OF SPIRIT.. What you are is BORN OF WATER.

This means you are baptised into Christ and you have put on Christ and you may have several of these:
    - Holy Spirit Gifts
    - The Spirit of God
    - The Spirit of Christ
    BUT YOU ARE NOT BORN OF THE SPIRIT.

Born of the Spirit = Regeneration = A completely new body and new being not of flesh and blood but a Spirit Body - This only takes place AT THE RETURN OF CHRIST

Paul himself said that he has to wait for the return of Christ to get this new body. Paul was not born of the Spirit.

Christ will when he returns regenerate all his people and then they enter the Kingdom of God.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 12:021 edit
    RIght .. then we have made a full circle and go back a few pages and read my opinion on this.

Basically NOBODY IS BORN OF SPIRIT.. What you are is BORN OF WATER.

This means you are baptised into Christ and you have put on Christ and you may have several of these:
    - Holy Spirit Gifts
    - The Spirit of God
    - The Spirit of Christ
    BUT YOU ARE NOT BORN ...[text shortened]...

Christ will when he returns regenerate all his people and then they enter the Kingdom of God.
    I get you say that, I show you scripture that says yes it is, and you go off ignoring them.
    Not much more that can be done I guess.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 12:171 edit
    I get you say that, I show you scripture that says yes it is, and you go off ignoring them.
    Not much more that can be done I guess.
    I guess we sald all that can be said. We see things differently.

The scripture you posted says that you have the Spirit of God or Spirit of Christ. that is NOT being born of the Spirit. If one is born of the Spirit ONE BECOMES A SPIRIT, and is NOT flesh and blood.

If you are still flesh and blood then you are not regenerated and you are not born of the Spirit. You have to wait on the return of Christ, just like Paul.

Like I said, have patience, it will happen soon.. 🙂
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 12:24
    I guess we sald all that can be said. We see things differently.

The scripture you posted says that you have the Spirit of God or Spirit of Christ. that is NOT being born of the Spirit. If one is born of the Spirit ONE BECOMES A SPIRIT, and is NOT flesh and blood.

If you are still flesh and blood then you are not regenerated and you are not born of th ...[text shortened]... on the return of Christ, just like Paul.

Like I said, have patience, it will happen soon.. 🙂
    Yes, I agree we are starting to just repeat ourselves.
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 22:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This sums up the reason Rakj999 and I sometimes disagree also.

Btw, it's nice to see your posts here again, it seems like you have not been here for quite a while.
    yeah same ole you know 🙂 good to be back though

Manny
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 22:34
    God chooses to dwell ( His Spirit ) in these clay pots ( flesh ) it's that simple

Manny
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 18:20
    Originally posted by menace71
    God chooses to dwell ( His Spirit ) in these clay pots ( flesh ) it's that simple

Manny
    I suppose he can dwell where he likes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree