Jesus saves VS. works

Jesus saves VS. works

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Oct 15

Experience should teach you this as you're a believer in Jesus right?.....have you ever been angry at someone? possibly one arguing with you over scripture ? if you insult another you have fallen short of the glory of God ....my point is all "ALL" fall short of God's glory none are righteous not a single one of us that is all

Manny

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by menace71
No I never said sin was ok .........where did I say sin was ok ? LOL I said you try to squash people's joy in believing in Jesus .....once again if we could live a perfect life then why Jesus ? why did Jesus hang from a cross ? it would be pointless if we could live a perfect life while in these crummy fleshly bodies ......the Old testament Law would have ...[text shortened]... perfect .....You call God a liar by believing you can live a perfect sinless life ....

Manny
How does what I say stop anyone from believing in Jesus?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Oct 15

Experience should teach you this as you're a believer in Jesus right?.....have you ever been angry at someone? possibly one arguing with you over scripture ? if you insult another you have fallen short of the glory of God ....my point is all "ALL" fall short of God's glory none are righteous not a single one of us that is all

Manny
Good advice for you pal.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Oct 15

it's your legalistic interpretation of scripture ...... you think that all assume cheap grace and salvation that is not true at all .....( sure many do assume cheap salvation ) just because I don't see or read the scripture exactly as you do that means I'm insulting God ? God can and does and will teach me if I error.......Paul spends a big part of the new testament fighting legalism......I'm not saying in anyway that Christians should live unrighteous lives ......they should live righteously as for God and obey and listen to God and Love God and man

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
Good advice for you pal.
Of course it is good advice for me ........ I agree

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Oct 15

By the way I love the book of Hebrews it is a masterful letter that speaks of the superiority of Jesus priesthood over the Aaronic priesthood is it not .....and for those who reject Christ there is nothing more then for their sins

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Oct 15

God wants to save man that is my point

Manny

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 15

You appear to be agreeing with certain thing but you are not being very clear.since you are still confusing two separate issues.

A spirit or a spirit being is not a fleshly being. Therefore a Christian can
- have HS gifts
- have Gods Spirit
- have the Spirit of Christ

BUT THAT CHRISTIAN IS STILL A FLESHLY BEING.

The reason for that is simple. A ...[text shortened]... returns] will Paul become a spirit being with a new body and become incorruptible and immortal.
No, I'm being very clear here we are flesh and blood and the final change we will go through
is at the time when we are all with Jesus Christ. That is quite different than when we are
walking here in our flesh in this life time, which is when we will take up our crosses and
follow Christ, which is when we will turn our lives over the Jesus Christ and make Him our
Lord and Savior, which is when we will receive within us the Holy Spirit, which is when we
will receive with in us our ability to be lead by the Spirit of God, to be taught by the Spirit
of God, and start our walk with Him.

The thing you are getting wrong is that while we are still in our flesh we receive God's
Spirit which sets us apart from the rest of the world which is condemned because the
world without God is, without God. Those that have not received the Spirit of God are
condemned already, they are in grace still because they still have a choice they can
make in this life time, but it is limited to this life time to choose God's salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
No, I'm being very clear here we are flesh and blood and the final change we will go through
is at the time when we are all with Jesus Christ. That is quite different than when we are
walking here in our flesh in this life time, which is when we will take up our crosses and
follow Christ, which is when we will turn our lives over the Jesus Christ and mak ...[text shortened]... they can
make in this life time, but it is limited to this life time to choose God's salvation.
Well again you go off the point as usual.

Are you a spirit being?

Im flesh and blood.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Oct 15

Are you a spirit being?

Im flesh and blood.
"You are trying to throw a bunch a vague passages around that does not address the issue. Here is what you have to establish if you are after truth:"

This is your issue above, I gave you several scripture that go directly to the topic at hand
and for you they were a bunch of vague passages, seriously vague passages!

I'm not going off point, I'm disagreeing with your point and using the whole Bible not just
a handful of scripture to prove my point. I have addressed already with several scripture
which you ignored, and called vague passages on the Holy Spirit or Christ dwelling in us.
I agree with you that we will under go changes after we die, but while we are here Jesus
said the Holy Spirit was going to come into our lives leading us and teaching us. I grant
you suggested we don't need the Holy Spirit because we have the Bible, which is one of
the saddest things I have ever seen someone say about the Holy Spirit. God living in us
can be replaced by a book even the Bible, as if the Bible can lead us and guild us like the
Almighty can while dwelling in us.

Romans 8:9
But you are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

Moves
07 Oct 15

it's your legalistic interpretation of scripture ...... you think that all assume cheap grace and salvation that is not true at all .....( sure many do assume cheap salvation ) just because I don't see or read the scripture exactly as you do that means I'm insulting God ? God can and does and will teach me if I error.......Paul spends a big part of the new ...[text shortened]... hey should live righteously as for God and obey and listen to God and Love God and man

Manny
This sums up the reason Rakj999 and I sometimes disagree also.

Btw, it's nice to see your posts here again, it seems like you have not been here for quite a while.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Oct 15

Are you a spirit being?

Im flesh and blood.
bump for Rajk999

"You are trying to throw a bunch a vague passages around that does not address the issue. Here is what you have to establish if you are after truth:"

This is your issue above, I gave you several scripture that go directly to the topic at hand

I'm not going off point, I'm disagreeing with your point and using the whole Bible not just
a handful of scripture to prove my point. I have addressed already with several scripture
which you ignored, and called vague passages on the Holy Spirit or Christ dwelling in us.
I agree with you that we will under go changes after we die, but while we are here Jesus
said the Holy Spirit was going to come into our lives leading us and teaching us. I grant
you suggested we don't need the Holy Spirit because we have the Bible, which is one of
the saddest things I have ever seen someone say about the Holy Spirit. God living in us
can be replaced by a book even the Bible, as if the Bible can lead us and guild us like the
Almighty can while dwelling in us.

Romans 8:9
But you are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Oct 15

bump for Rajk999

I'm not ...[text shortened]... of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
[/b]
Do you understand what I have been saying all along?

1. There are Holy Spirit gifts
2. There is the Spirit of God that can live in someone
3. There is a spirit being as compared to a flesh being

These are all separate things and you are confusing them all. I dont have the patience to repeat the details.

I never said I dont need the Holy Spirit.
I said I dont need Holy Spirit Gifts.

And as for that Romans 8 passage you keep quoting - it does not make you a spirit being you are still flesh and blood... You are flesh and blood with Gods Spirit in you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 15

Do you understand what I have been saying all along?

1. There are Holy Spirit gifts
2. There is the Spirit of God that can live in someone
3. There is a spirit being as compared to a flesh being

These are all separate things and you are confusing them all. I dont have the patience to repeat the details.

"I never said I dont need the Holy Spirit. ...[text shortened]... a spirit being you are still flesh and blood... You are flesh and blood with Gods Spirit in you.
"You are flesh and blood with Gods Spirit in you."

So why do you keep saying there is a spirit being as compared to a flesh being since the
only point I've been telling you is that God lives in us when we are born again?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Oct 15

"You are flesh and blood with Gods Spirit in you."

So why do you keep saying there is a spirit being as compared to a flesh being since the
only point I've been telling you is that God lives in us when we are born again?
Which born again is that?
There are two, born of water and born of the spirit.