Jesus

Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
04 Jul 09

I am here to tell everyone the good news that we have a Savior Jesus Christ and He is alive!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 09

Originally posted by jotheaewsome
I am here to tell everyone the good news that we have a Savior Jesus Christ and He is alive!!!
He is alive in a sattelite doing hard-core penance. He's busy saving himself and wishes others would do the same!

j

Moves
04 Jul 09

How could you say that He was the one that made you He loves you and wants you back in His arms!!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 09

How could you say that He was the one that made you He loves you and wants you back in His arms!!!!
How do you know any different? from a 2000 year old history book?

j

Moves
04 Jul 09

The Bible!!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 09

I've got a lot of respect for Jesus but sreiously, why is your claim any more valid than mine? If you christians were right and Jesus were all powerful,etc. wouldn't he 'tap me on the shoulder' and tell me to knock it off?
Until he does that, or you christians give me some credible proof otherwise, I will continue to believe that he is in a sattelite.

j

Moves
04 Jul 09

He is tapping on your shoulder and he is doing it through me!!! I use to be the same as you I did not believe in Him at all!!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 09

He is tapping on your shoulder and he is doing it through me!!! I use to be the same as you I did not believe in Him at all!!!!
I didn't say I didn't believe in him. I also didn't say he did not do some awsome things. He was,and is, a great human.
Don't try your jedi tricks on me. I don't fall for that cheap crap.
And before you say I am lacking in faith, think again. I have great faith . But I guess our faiths differ.
Now can you accept that I have a valid point or do you need to convert me to your viewpoint to feel good about yourself?
Remember I am not denouncing your faith or saying you are wrong , just that I have a different interpretation.

d

Moves
04 Jul 09

The Resurrection.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 Jul 09

What are the proofs for the resurrection? You know skeptics will have counter arguments or just plain not believe it at all.

Manny

d

Moves
04 Jul 09

Like I said before I can't "prove" anything you either Believe it or you don't, It did happen though whether you Believe it or not.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 Jul 09

Well I would disagree a bit.
There is a thought out argument for the resurrection.

Manny

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 09

Originally posted by menace71
Well I would disagree a bit.
There is a thought out argument for the resurrection.

Manny
Is that like the 'resurrection' of Jesus from the dead?
Anyone?

j

Moves
04 Jul 09

AMEN. It is really good news.

j

Moves
04 Jul 09
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
What are the proofs for the resurrection? You know skeptics will have counter arguments or just plain not believe it at all.

Manny
Proof is different from persuasion. You know?

It is said that Jesus presented Himself to His disciples with "many irrefutable proofs" (Acts 1:3) over a period of forty days.[/b]

The New Testament also candidly says that some of His disciples doubted after the resurrection (Matt. 28:17).

Proof is not persuasion.