1. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 15:11
    Originally posted by sonship
    You and the creators of your doctrine are taking it upon your shoulders to proclaim that all Christians are going to enter the kingdom of God,

The writer of [b]First Corinthians
    the Apostle Paul wrote under inspiration of God that
    ALL Christians will be saved. Some will be rewarded and some will suffer loss yet still be saved.

[ ...[text shortened]... in the bible. Its your fantasy. [/quote]

You don't even understand really what has been said.[/b]
    Did not Paul say that some are destroyed? Yeah he did. But you ignore that part.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 17:01
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Did not Paul say that some are destroyed? Yeah he did. But you ignore that part.
    Repeating debates with you is not desirable.

Repeating them a few months latter and then again a few weeks latter, is a great and futile waste of time.

I need someone new to discuss the points with.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 17:351 edit
    [b] Repeating debates with you is not desirable.

Repeating them a few months latter and then again a few weeks latter, is a great and futile waste of time.

I need someone new to discuss the points with.[/b]
    Both Jesus and the Apostles spoke clearly of the fate of evil Chrsitian Saints, so you can debate all you like, and repeat it all you like. Your arguments were nonsensical before and its nonsensical now. Next year it will be the same.

Nonsense remains nonsense.
    The words of Jesus does not change.

You need someone to indoctrinate,
    There are fools and suckers born every minute.
    Have patience one will surface.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 18:00
    Both Jesus and the Apostles spoke clearly of the fate of evil Chrsitian Saints, so you can debate all you like, and repeat it all you like. Your arguments were nonsensical before and its nonsensical now. Next year it will be the same.

Nonsense remains nonsense.
    The words of Jesus does not change.

You need someone to indoctrinate,
    There are fools and suckers born every minute.
    Have patience one will surface.
    Repeating debates with you is not desirable.

5. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 18:03
    [b] Repeating debates with you is not desirable.

[/b]
    Comedian 😀
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 20:491 edit
    Comedian 😀
    Oh, I am not a comedian. You just have a frivolous and immature attitude. Maybe you want to giggle instead of offer effective counter explanations to my corrections to your teaching.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 21:59
    Oh, I am not a comedian. You just have a frivolous and immature attitude. Maybe you want to [b]giggle instead of offer effective counter explanations to my corrections to your teaching.[/b]
    I dont need your explanations when Jesus and Paul did such a superb job.

3 Groups of Christian Saints / believers etc:

1. Good
    2. Average
    3. Bad

Group 1 - Saints to rule with Christ, chosen, elite, special, elect.
    Group 2 - Christ will judge. I notice you call some of these napping while Christ returns and I would agree that they wait until the end of the 1000 yrs to be raised. They would not lose anything except the great opportunity to rule with Christ.
    Group 3 ... well both Jesus and Paul were clear what fate these face.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 22:221 edit
    I dont need your explanations when Jesus and Paul did such a superb job.

3 Groups of Christian Saints / believers etc:

1. Good
    2. Average
    3. Bad

Group 2 - Christ will judge. I notice you call some of these napping while Christ returns and I would agree that they wait until the ...[text shortened]... nity to rule with Christ.
    Group 3 ... well both Jesus and Paul were clear what fate these face.

Still off.
    Those who are overcomers are normal. They are not an elite.
    They do not rise above the standard. They are simply AT the normal standard.

Jesus told His disciples that if they did all that He commanded that their attitude should be that they only performed what was expected of them and nothing extraordinary.

"So also you, when you do all the things which are ordered you, say, we are unprofitable slaves; we have done what we ought to have done." (Luke 17:10)

The overcomers in the the Bible are not superspiritual ones who exceed the standard. They simply come up to the standard of what God expected of them through His enabling grace.

Watchman Nee wrote a very helpful spiritual book - "The Normal Christian Life".
    That is a book today helping Christians to see how they may live an overcoming life of victory.

This is simply what Christ's salvation should be to each believer given normal development.

That is all for now. It is normal in God's eyes that those who trust in Jesus should be overcoming and victorious. God is faithful. The weakness is on our side to exercise faith that we can overcome through Him.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '17 00:55
    .. Jesus told His disciples that if they did all that He commanded that their attitude should be that they only performed what was expected of them and nothing extraordinary. ...
    This one made me laugh.. you are a true religions comedian. Jesus is preaching mediocrity to his disciples? LOL

Jesus preached perfection. A disciple must aim for perfection... I guess you would call that trying to earn ones salvation.

[i]Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48 KJV)

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. (Matthew 19:21 KJV)

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master. (Luke 6:39-40 KJV)
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jul '17 01:593 edits
    Jesus preached perfection. A disciple must aim for perfection... I guess you would call that trying to earn ones salvation.

That is right. Because the begetting heavenly Father is perfect in morality eventually His begotten sons will be brought into perfection.

I quoted Hebrews 13:21 to you.
    I quoted John 17:23 to you.
    I quoted Jude 24 to you.

Those and many other verses like them show that the saved will become as the Father Who begot them is. This establishes rather than negates.

"You therefore shall be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matt. 5:48)

For sure no one will be either saved or perfected without the divine life and salvation of Christ from the inside out.

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48 KJV)

I prefer the Recovery Version rendering of the original Greek.

"You therefore shall be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Concurrence is held by a number of other English versions.

American Standard Version (ASV)
    Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

World English Bible
    Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

English Revised Version (ERV)
    Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. (Matthew 19:21 KJV)

And the man could not do it. He went away sorrowful. (verse 22).
    And what did Jesus say to the astounded disciples ?

"And looking upon them, Jesus said to them, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (v.26)

With God it is possible that a very rich man can enter into the kingdom of God like a big camel can go through the eye of a needle. With God, in Christ, in His redemption, salvation and sanctification, what is impossible with fallen man is possible with the saving God.

The saved God predestinated to be brought into full sonship without spot of defect or wrinkle of oldness or any such thing, but become holy as their eternal begetting Father.

"Even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love, Predestinating us unto sonship through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, ..." (Eph. 1:4,5)
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '17 11:53
    Originally posted by @sonship

That is right. Because the begetting heavenly Father is perfect in morality eventually His begotten sons will be brought into perfection.

I quoted [b]Hebrews 13:21
    to you.
    I quoted John 17:23 to you. ...[text shortened]... s Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, ..." (Eph. 1:4,5) [/b] [/quote][/b]
    You dont read what I write. I never have any problems with these concepts. I have a problem with you wrongly applying it to every Christian who proclaims to be one.

There are some who are
    1. Eternally saved
    2. Redeemed
    3. Transformed
    4. Guaranteed eternal life
    5. Perfected in this life through Christ

Some. Not all. God selects these people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree