1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Mar '06 07:161 edit
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    [b]A person without capacity to 'sin' (which can include something as simple as thinking the wrong thoughts, according to some), in my opinion, does not have any significant capacity of free will.

If a person would not sin even if he could, would he not still have a significant capacity of free-will?[/b]
    Your new-body guy can't sin. That's what 'no capacity' means.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Mar '06 07:432 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Your new-body guy can't sin. That's what 'no capacity' means.
    He would not sin because sin would be no more, not because he does not have the capacity, nor the free-will.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '06 14:15
    He would not sin because sin would be no more, not because he does not have the capacity, nor the free-will.
    my understanding is heaven is without sin and until we die and enter heaven we will all be sinners... all of us.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Mar '06 14:59
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    my understanding is heaven is without sin and until we die and enter heaven we will all be sinners... all of us.
    1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 3:5 - And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

How can we have sin if it has been taken away?
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Mar '06 16:50
    Your position has lapsed into incoherence. This discussion holds no further interest for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree