1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You quoted the term saved from Joel in your post above!

I'm asking you a straight question which you have committed to answer in your post further above.

Do I have to be a member of the JW organisation in order to be saved or not? As you don't know what it refers to let's assume it mean gaining life after death.
    what is it about yes that you are having trouble with? and no lets not assume anything, assumptions might be good enough for you, they are not good enough for me.

you asked, do you need to be a member of Jehovahs witnesses to survive the great tribulation that was your question, the answer that you received was yes, now write it down and try to remember it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I know he's a joke. He can't take it.
    haters gonna hate.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sorry my beliefs are based on scripture,
    So then you don't read the watchtower books either, or awake books either right just the Bible right?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:59
    what is it about yes that you are having trouble with?
    At last! Thank you.

Now can you please explain WHY I have to join your church organisation in order to be accepted by God for the afterlife?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:00
    i say he is jealous because we are awesome and hes not and because we are Jesus true followers he hates us.
    You're being prideful And arrogant!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:021 edit
    At last! Thank you.

Now can you please explain WHY I have to join your church organisation in order to be accepted by God for the afterlife?
    sorry you are confusing the after life with surviving the great tribulation, why are you changing your questions, do you even know what it is you are asking? you don't seem to know. are you talking about the after life , that is after you are dead, or are you talking about surviving the great tribulation?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:03
    You're being prideful And arrogant!
    you suck, we are awesome, what is that but a statement of fact.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:04
    sorry you are confusing the after life with surviving the great tribulation, why are you changing your questions, do you even know what it is you are asking? you dont seem to know.
    Do I HAVE to be a member of the Jehovah's organisation in order to obtain eternal life?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:04
    you don't need to sign anywhere, you need to bring your life into harmony with Biblical standards. The Bible states at Joel chapter 2:32, those that are evangelising are the ones that will be saved.
    It says whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Not those that go out and evangelize.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:061 edit
    Do I HAVE to be a member of the Jehovah's organisation in order to obtain eternal life?
    Do I have to be a member of the Jehovah Witness organisation in order escape the great tribulation (your words)

is one question,

and is different from,

Do I HAVE to be a member of the Jehovah's organisation in order to obtain eternal life? (your words)

which one is it you are asking? you don't seem to know.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:07
    haters gonna hate.
    I don't hate, I speak the truth in love. You're the one that hates because you don't ask Jesus into your heart.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:08
    It says whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Not those that go out and evangelize.
    sigh, go and ask your pastor what the term, calling upon the name of God literally means, if he is educated, he will tell you that it literally means, those who are evangelising.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:08
    Do I have to be a member of the Jehovah Witness organisation in order escape the great tribulation

is one question,

and is different from,

which one is it you are asking? you don't seem to know.

I've been asking you this question for 4 years and not got a straight answer yet, but I live in hope.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:09
    He said those that go out and preach so even if you're a member but don't go out and evangelize you won't be saved
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 21:11
    what is it about yes that you are having trouble with? and no lets not assume anything, assumptions might be good enough for you, they are not good enough for me.

you asked, do you need to be a member of Jehovahs witnesses to survive the great tribulation that was your question, the answer that you received was yes, now write it down and try to remember it.
    OK I have to be a member of the JW organisation in order to survive the Great Tribulation. Thank you. I shall ask you WHY at some point but I await your response on eternal life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree