1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:23
    dude i cannot go through them all, but basically they are all bollox.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dude i cannot go through them all, but basically they are all bollox.
    Read 82.a and tell me you did not bust a gut laughing. 😀
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:27
    Why so much hatred, is it because you also hate Jesus that you hate us? Christ did say that his true followers would be objects of hatred, thank you for confirming that to me, although I never doubted it for a moment.
    Where is the "hatred" here, which you always claim is prevalent when your beliefs are challenged?

And once again to slip into the vanity, pride and self delusion of translating the "hate" (which is not there), into your internalised self affirmation that you (JWs) are the chosen ones.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:27
    Why so much hatred, is it because you also hate Jesus that you hate us? Christ did say that his true followers would be objects of hatred, thank you for confirming that to me, although I never doubted it for a moment.

(Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

Clearly Christ was a created being. Why do you hate Jesus by saying that he was not?
    Your religion teaches that he was not the first created being, but he was the first. This is not hatred I'm just showing you out of the hard truth love.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where is the "hatred" here, which you always claim is prevalent when your beliefs are challenged?

And once again to slip into the vanity, pride and self delusion of translating the "hate" (which is not there), into your internalised self affirmation that you (JWs) are the chosen ones.
    so his motivation was something other than hatred, please tell the forum, what it was.
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:29

(Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

Clearly Christ was a created being. Why do you hate Jesus by saying that he was not?
    Is the stuff true?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Your religion teaches that he was not the first created being, but he was the first. This is not hatred I'm just showing you out of the hard truth love.
    sorry did we author the scripture, the Bible clearly states that he was and note this, THE FIRST-BORN OF ALL CREATION! suck it up fatboy.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:30
    no some of it is true, but like all of these haters , they take things out of context. Ask me anyone you like and ill try and answer it to the best of my ability. Its all been done before. You think the haters might come up with something original. How do they spend their time if they are not teaching and preaching Gods word, oh thats right, they pay someone else to do it for them. Haters gonna hate.
    The person who did this was Ex- Jehovah witness so it's all true. And he was a leader of it too.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Is the stuff true?
    what stuff?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    The person who did this was Ex- Jehovah witness so it's all true. And he was a leader of it too.
    yeah, did we have to kick him out for telling lies? or fornication?
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:31
    no some of it is true, but like all of these haters , they take things out of context. Ask me anyone you like and ill try and answer it to the best of my ability. Its all been done before. You think the haters might come up with something original. How do they spend their time if they are not teaching and preaching Gods word, oh thats right, they pay someone else to do it for them. Haters gonna hate.
    You pay your watch Tower to preach to you too are you blind?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:32
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Read 82.a and tell me you did not bust a gut laughing. 😀
    yeah its typical of the stupidity that one meets, considering i have been to college myself, its not only stupid, but blatantly false.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    so his motivation was something other than hatred, please tell the forum, what it was.
    Disagreement.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    You pay your watch Tower to preach to you too are you blind?
    sorry my beliefs are based on scripture,
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:331 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Disagreement.
    i say he is jealous because we are awesome and hes not and because we are Jesus true followers he hates us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree