JW once could not play chess

JW once could not play chess

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
lets look at how you have changed the questions,

here is your first question,

Do I have to be a member of the Jehovah Witness organisation in order escape the great tribulation (your words)

your second question, different from the first, note the different words,

Do I HAVE to be a member of the Jehovah's organisation in order to obtain ...[text shortened]... g, so i will ask you once again, which question is it you are asking. You don't seem to know.
I've already told you.

Do I have to be a member of the JW organisation in order to obtain eternal life?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

which one?
Again for the 4th time

Do I have to be a member of the JW organisation in order to obtain eternal life?

rc

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I've already told you.

dunno, hard to say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13
1 edit

dunno, hard to say.
oh dear.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Again for the 4th time

Who wants to live forever..............................

Freddie Mercury & Queen.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

Will me not being a member of the JW organisation prevent me from obtaining eternal life?

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Who wants to live forever..............................

Freddie Mercury & Queen.
ah, men in scotland chopping each others heads off. they dont make movies like that anymore.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13
1 edit

anyone is free to ask me any point and i will try to answer to the best of my ability?

????

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

Will me not being a member of the JW organisation prevent me from obtaining eternal life?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

anyone is free to ask me any point and i will try to answer to the best of my ability?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 13

k

Moves
17 May 13

have i not said that anyone is free to ask me any point and i will try to answer to the best of my ability?
In another thread I asked this question and you replied...

Originally posted by kd2acz
I probably should understand this a little better than I do considering I know people and have family members that are JW's. Do you (Jehovah's Witness) believe in the death, burial, and resurection of Jesus Christ, who after being resurected from the dead, showed himself alive, was on earth for 40 days and then ascended to heaven and sat on the right hand o elation 22:13 KJV)

Q. Do you (Jehovah's Witness) believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who after being resurrected from the dead, showed himself alive, was on earth for 40 days and then ascended to heaven and sat on the right hand of God?

A. Yes, these events can be Biblically established.

How does that reconcile with item #13, is #13 true?

13. Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily but as a spirit being

I am asking in the physical sense.

rc

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by kd2acz
In another thread I asked this question and you replied...

[quote]Originally posted by kd2acz
I probably should understand this a little better than I do considering I know people and have family members that are JW's. Do you (Jehovah's Witness) believe in the death, burial, and resurection of Jesus Christ, who after being resurected from the dead, showe ...[text shortened]... d not rise from the dead bodily but as a spirit being

I am asking in the physical sense.
clearly Christ materialised and de materialised, Paul states that flesh and blood cannot inherit gods Kingdom, therefore its inconceivable that Christ went to heaven in a physical body.