1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:33
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Is the stuff true?
    You will need to ask robbie carrobie or galveston for a direct honest answer to each point.

Good luck.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:342 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You will need to ask robbie carrobie or galveston for a direct honest answer to each point.

Good luck.
    have i not said that anyone is free to ask me any point and i will try to answer to the best of my ability?
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:351 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    have i not said that anyone is free to ask me any point and i will try to answer to the best of my ability?
    is the stuff in the list true? Robbie or Galveston?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:362 edits
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    is the stuff in the list true?
    some is true, mostly its bollox. If you have a specific concern, then raise it. If i can answer it i will, if i cannot then i cannot.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:42
    some is true, mostly its bollox. If you have a specific concern, then raise it. If i can answer it i will, if i cannot then i cannot.
    Do I have to be a member of the Jehovah Witness organisation in order escape the great tribulation and have any chance of an afterlife?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:432 edits
    Do I have to be a member of the Jehovah Witness organisation in order escape the great tribulation and have any chance of an afterlife?
    yes, you are doomed otherwise. Next question.

to the reader, please note, his interpretation of what the afterlife means is ambiguous, we believe that people will survive the great tribulation and continue living through it, not that they will die. The term after life is therefore misleading and inappropriate.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:44
    Where do I sign?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:45

to the reader, please note, his interpretation of what the afterlife means is ambiguous, we believe that people will survive the great tribulation and continue living through it, the term after life is therefore misleading.
    Ah, the back peddle...
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:471 edit
    Where do I sign?
    you don't need to sign anywhere, you need to bring your life into harmony with Biblical standards. The Bible states at Joel chapter 2:32, those that are evangelising are the ones that will be saved.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:48
    The Bible stated at Joel chapter 2:32, those that are evangelising are the ones that will be saved.
    Do I HAVE to be a member of the JW organisation in order to be saved?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:49
    Ah, the back peddle...
    its not a back peddle, your use of the term afterlife betrays that you have no idea what we believe with regard to those who will survive the great tribulation, in order to have an afterlife, you need to die, that's what the term means. we do not believe that we shall die but continue living through the great tribulation. The question is therefore somewhat clumsy in its conception.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:494 edits
    Do I HAVE to be a member of the JW organisation in order to be saved?
    According to the Bible those that are evangelising are the ones that will be saved, that is evidently Jehovahs witnesses, so based upon the evidence, yes.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:53
    According to the Bible those that are evangelising are the ones that will be saved, that is evidently Jehovahs witnesses, so based upon the evidence, yes.
    You quoted the term saved from Joel in your post above!

I'm asking you a straight question which you have committed to answer in your post further above.

Do I have to be a member of the JW organisation in order to be saved or not? As you don't know what it refers to let's assume it mean gaining life after death.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:54
    4 edits! LOL
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:55
    Where is the "hatred" here, which you always claim is prevalent when your beliefs are challenged?

And once again to slip into the vanity, pride and self delusion of translating the "hate" (which is not there), into your internalised self affirmation that you (JWs) are the chosen ones.
    I know he's a joke. He can't take it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree