Lewes bonfire, and gays in the church

Lewes bonfire, and gays in the church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Was that when you were being boring and I lost interest?
Actually, it was when you were unable to logically refute the following and used the excuse that you were 'bored' to spare yourself further embarrassment as would a young teen.

Those "large segments of Christendom" who do not similarly condemn the wearing of garments made of more than one type of fiber or the eating of shellfish, who do not believe that women should be silent in the church, etc. show themselves to be the hypocrites that they are.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13

You know that situation when another poster gets so irrationally and disproportionately bent out of shape over something that you start giggling to yourself...?

C'mon just open the door a little...
And yet another homophobic post. You are what you are.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Actually, it was when you were unable to logically refute the following and used the excuse that you were 'bored' to spare yourself further embarrassment as would a young teen.

Those "large segments of Christendom" who do not similarly condemn the wearing of garments made of more than one type of fiber or the eating of shellfish, who do not beli ...[text shortened]... ld be silent in the church, etc. show themselves to be the hypocrites that they are.
No, I replied (twice) but you didn't understand; probably your anger management leaflets all over your desk distracting you.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No its contrary to scripture, which forms my beliefs.
You should at least try to be honest enough with yourself to acknowledge that it is Watchtower Society doctrine that informs your beliefs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13

And yet another homophobic post. You are what you are.
I am indeed what I appear to be; but are you what you appear to be?

Nudge-nudge wink-wink...

T

Moves
08 Feb 13

No, I replied (twice) but you didn't understand; probably your anger management leaflets all over your desk distracting you.
Seems like no matter how many times you "reply", you never provide a logical refutation as evidenced once again here.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13
2 edits

I am indeed what I appear to be; but are you what you appear to be?

Nudge-nudge wink-wink...
Evidently there's no hoping for anything other than juvenile comments from you. You only keep embarrassing yourself.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13

Seems like no matter how many times you "reply", you never provide a logical refutation as evidenced once again here.
Don't be ashamed, "come out of the toilet" as they say.

After all if you have been to aversion therapy and have tried tying metal bits to your private parts then I'm afraid the fact is god just wants you to have an awful life.

god's like that...he hates poofs.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13
1 edit

Don't be ashamed, "come out of the toilet" as they say.

After all if you have been to aversion therapy and have tried tying metal bits to your private parts then I'm afraid the fact is god just wants you to have an awful life.

god's like that...he hates poofs.
Interesting how juvenile behavior and homophobia are so often linked. You and RC do seem to have so much in common.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13

Interesting how juvenile behavior and homophobia are so often linked. You and RC do seem to have so much in common.
Go out and have a good Friday evening ToO. I admire your passion.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13

Go out and have a good Friday evening ToO. I admire your passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQf5jL3a4iU
Let's see: unintelligent, uneducated, juvenile and homophobic. You'd make a perfect JW.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13

Let's see: unintelligent, uneducated, juvenile and homophobic. You'd make a perfect JW.
robbie, deal with this sucka will ya bro...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13
1 edit

Let's see: angry, uptight, repressed and obsessed. You make a perfect closet homosexual.

T

Moves
08 Feb 13

Let's see: angry, uptight, repressed and obsessed. You make a perfect closet homosexual.
You're such a child.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 13

You're such a child.
What's up, can throw but can't catch?