1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I think i have been as good as gold recently, well, at least this week anyway. But i am sure your rafterness, you are going to point out some straw in my eye while a veritable lumber yard exists in yours, shall we document how many persons you have accused of habitual lying? an inability to comprehend a text? shall we?
    What seems to be lost on you, is that I point out that you are a chronic and habitual liar simply because you have repeatedly shown yourself to be just that. That you try to imply that I've accused many others of that is yet another example of your use of deceit.

That you earlier tried to pretend that the only example was that you 'once called [me] a fag' is a further example of your use of deceit.

Following is another example of where you have shown yourself as derogatory, bigoted and homophobic:
    its only a matter of time before homosexuality is made mandatory, we shall all be forced to paint ourselves gold, put on a leotard and angel wings, join a procession, shouting, look at me, im gay!

http://mail.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=139823&page=5
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:092 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    What seems to be lost on you, is that I point out that you are a chronic and habitual liar simply because you have repeatedly shown yourself to be just that. That you try to imply that I've accused many others of that is yet another example of your use of deceit.

That you earlier tried to pretend that the only example was that you 'once called [me] a , im gay!

http://mail.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=139823&page=5
    [/quote]
    LOL, i thought it was a stab at humour, how long ago was the post made? Like this week, last month, last year? Love it! 28th May, 2011, bwhahahahah, like two years ago!
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:121 edit
    dude, i have not been derogatory nor bigoted, nor homophobic, i have merely pointed out that that homosexually is anti scriptural and unnatural from a physiological point of view, substantiating my claims with medical evidence. Haters are gonna hate is a term which essentially means that criticism is entirely ineffectual not that people actually hate ...[text shortened]... th hazard as my medical evidence has clearly demonstrated. Dont hate the player, hate the game.
    " is anti scriptural and unnatural from a physiological point of view"

Robbie you are a self proclaimed adherent to a belief in the supernatural, why this defense of the natural?

Besides, given that Homosexuality has always been a fact of life in any given human population how can it be unnatural? clearly it is a run of the mill human reality, an absolutely natural human trait, as apparently, is Homophobia, i.e an irrational fear of Homosexuality. If your supernatural being cannot even assist you in conquering your irrational fears maybe you have backed the wrong horse.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:17
    LOL, i thought it was a stab at humour, how long ago was the post made? Like this week, last month, last year? Love it! 28th May, 2011, bwhahahahah, like two years ago!
    Your "stab at humor" is an clear indication of your bigotry and homophobia.

Do you really think that people do not recognize that you are attempting to deflect from the point which is as follows:
    "That you earlier tried to pretend that the only example was that you 'once called [me] a fag' is a further example of your use of deceit."
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:21
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    " is anti scriptural and unnatural from a physiological point of view"

Robbie you are a self proclaimed adherent to a belief in the supernatural, why this defense of the natural?

Besides, given that Homosexuality has always been a fact of life in any given human population how can it be unnatural? clearly it is a run of the mill human re ...[text shortened]... not even assist you in conquering your irrational fears maybe you have backed the wrong horse.
    yah, because like i am so scared i go onto Edinburgh with a chastity belt! 🙄
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:22
    Your "stab at humor" is an clear indication of your bigotry and homophobia.

Do you really think that people do not recognize that you are attempting to deflect from the point which is as follows:
    "That you earlier tried to pretend that the only example was that you 'once called [me] a fag' is a further example of your use of deceit."
    yes yes, whatever you say.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:24
    yah, because like i am so scared i go onto Edinburgh with a chastity belt! 🙄
    Yet another post that betrays your bigotry and homophobia.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:24
    Yet another post that betrays your bigotry and homophobia.
    thats right, you da boss!
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:25
    yes yes, whatever you say.
    Yet a further attempt to deflect from the point which is as follows:
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:30
    Yet a further attempt to deflect from the point which is as follows:
    shakin da bush boss, shakin da bush!
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:49
    Well at least you cannot be accused of propogating racial stereotypes. 🙄
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 15:541 edit
    Well at least you cannot be accused of propogating racial stereotypes. 🙄
    it was a quotation made by a white man, Paul Newman in Cool hand Luke! sigh! dont you know anything 😛
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:40
    it was a quotation made by a white man, Paul Newman in Cool hand Luke! sigh! dont you know anything 😛
    Yes He was mimicking the stereotypical southern Black slave to feign submissiveness, as are you Robbie.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 18:12
    Yes He was mimicking the stereotypical southern Black slave to feign submissiveness, as are you Robbie.
    no he wasn't, he was working in a chain gang and trying to escape.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 18:30
    no he wasn't, he was working in a chain gang and trying to escape.

you call that work?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree