1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it more like me listening for radio signals from outer space.
    well as she represents an older religion than yours it would. you are listening to the origins of your beliefs.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:431 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    well as she represents an older religion than yours it would. you are listening to the origins of your beliefs.
    do you mind not telling me what the origins of my beliefs are, you don't know anything about the origins of my beliefs.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 00:04
    do you mind not telling me what the origins of my beliefs are, you don't know anything about the origins of my beliefs.
    "you dont anything about me, whaaaa" usually followed by crying and vomit. you are doing the j.w's proud tonight rc.
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:03
    I saw somewhere posted; 'haters are gonna hate' and it seems true

i think my last post was trite, when i was on about 'i'm alright' Christians, that wasn't fair, it doesn't apply to most of them (except mr carrobie). But it is how they can be perceived when they go on about issues where there prejudices are hurting other people.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I saw somewhere posted; 'haters are gonna hate' and it seems true

i think my last post was trite, when i was on about 'i'm alright' Christians, that wasn't fair, it doesn't apply to most of them (except mr carrobie). But it is how they can be perceived when they go on about issues where there prejudices are hurting other people.
    dude, i have not been derogatory nor bigoted, nor homophobic, i have merely pointed out that that homosexually is anti scriptural and unnatural from a physiological point of view, substantiating my claims with medical evidence. Haters are gonna hate is a term which essentially means that criticism is entirely ineffectual not that people actually hate. I am all right, what does that even mean? that I am all right because i dont practice homosexuality? You bet, its a health hazard as my medical evidence has clearly demonstrated. Dont hate the player, hate the game.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:181 edit
    dude, i have not been derogatory nor bigoted, nor homophobic, i have merely pointed out that that homosexually is anti scriptural and unnatural from a physiological point of view, substantiating my claims with medical evidence. Haters are gonna hate is a term which essentially means that criticism is entirely ineffectual not that people actually hate ...[text shortened]... th hazard as my medical evidence has clearly demonstrated. Dont hate the player, hate the game.
    dude, i have not been derogatory nor bigoted, nor homophobic

Do you deny that, on other threads, you have repeatedly shown yourself to be all three?
  7. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:19
    i think you just answered the i'm alright question...
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:23
    dude, i have not been derogatory nor bigoted, nor homophobic, i have merely pointed out that that homosexually is anti scriptural and unnatural from a physiological point of view, substantiating my claims with medical evidence. Haters are gonna hate is a term which essentially means that criticism is entirely ineffectual not that people actually hate.
    your inability to separate homosexuality from anal sex is offensive - thus making you homophobic. the way you choose to use your words puts an additional negative spin, by focusing on homosexuals specifically rather than all people when talking about sexual health shows a biased on your part and a conscious decision to portray homosexuality negatively.

regardless what you think and what spin you try to put on this, you are a homophobe, i think most people would agree.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:26
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]dude, i have not been derogatory nor bigoted, nor homophobic

Do you deny that, on other threads, you have repeatedly shown yourself to be all three?[/b]
    I once called you a fag, did i not apologise, have i called you a fag, since? well then, get over it.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:27
    Originally posted by e4chris
    i think you just answered the i'm alright question...
    so i am all right because i dont put my penis in unnatural places, thanks, you're right, I dont and I am.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:28
    I once called you a fag, did i not apologise, have i called you a fag, since? well then, get over it.
    did you apologize because you had insulted him or did you apologize because you had used offensive, homophobic language?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:31
    your inability to separate homosexuality from anal sex is offensive - thus making you homophobic. the way you choose to use your words puts an additional negative spin, by focusing on homosexuals specifically rather than all people when talking about sexual health shows a biased on your part and a conscious decision to portray homosexuality negatively. ...[text shortened]... hink and what spin you try to put on this, you are a homophobe, i think most people would agree.
    offensive, bwhahaha, love it, dude posting a video of an ex-gay signing God hates fags is offensive, posting medical evidence which demonstrates that anal sex is dangerous, leads to endemic disease among homosexual men and those who practice it, is not offensive, its true, but if you cannot take your whisky without lemonade, then i say get out of the bar and go and drink smoothies with ya mama!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:331 edit
    did you apologize because you had insulted him or did you apologize because you had used offensive, homophobic language?
    I cannot remember, but i apologised anyway and that was even after i removed the post after having second thoughts, there being no trace of it after i edited my yext, but i knew he had read it, so i apologised anyway. I could have denied it but my honesty prevented me.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:40
    Are you claiming that that's the only the only time that you have shown yourself as derogatory, bigoted and homophobic?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 14:43
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Are you claiming that that's the only the only time that you have shown yourself as derogatory, bigoted and homophobic?
    I think i have been as good as gold recently, well, at least this week anyway. But i am sure your rafterness, you are going to point out some straw in my eye while a veritable lumber yard exists in yours, shall we document how many persons you have accused of habitual lying? an inability to comprehend a text? shall we?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree