Mathew 28:19,20

Mathew 28:19,20

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Aug 09

Originally posted by menace71
Christendom runs the gambit. From one end of the spectrum to the other.
Not all are as you portray. Jesus said leave the wheat & tares together. They will be separated. There are Christian missionary's that go out into the world to preach & teach. So to say all Christendom is nominal is a generalization.

Manny
The preaching they do will not count if they are not preaching about the things Jesus taught. Do they teach about God's Kingdom? I've never heard one ever mention it. In fact I never hear any of the TV preachers mention it either.
To love your neighbor is a big one, but that's not all they should be teaching.
Would these missionaries go fight for their country if their country told them too? Do they vote?

rc

Moves
27 Aug 09

Originally posted by galveston75
The preaching they do will not count if they are not preaching about the things Jesus taught. Do they teach about God's Kingdom? I've never heard one ever mention it. In fact I never hear any of the TV preachers mention it either.
Would these missionaries go fight for their country if their country told them too? Do they vote?
its the same in the U.K my friend, the only time that you here of a prominent church member is when they are meddling in politics! i have never even seen a T.V evangelist on the television. i don't know if they are allowed? Perhaps they have their own channels or something, even the little clips i have seen of American T.V, are wrought with emotionalism. is there not such a thing in America as super churches where you can go for a spa, or play video games, anything but preach and teach the Gospel according to the manner of Christ.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its the same in the U.K my friend, the only time that you here of a prominent church member is when they are meddling in politics! i have never even seen a T.V evangelist on the television. i don't know if they are allowed? Perhaps they have their own channels or something, even the little clips i have seen of American T.V, are wrought with emotio ...[text shortened]... r play video games, anything but preach and teach the Gospel according to the manner of Christ.
Yes it is so cool all the fun things they get to do. You can listen to rock bands, play bingo, go on field trips to the beach. Wow!!! Everything but learning about the Kingdom that is about to take over and they don't have a clue!!!!

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 Aug 09
1 edit

To sum up the Law! To love the Lord God with all of your Heart soul & Mind and to Love thy neighbor as thy self. This is from Christ Himself.
The whole law of God rest on these!

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 Aug 09

Christendom runs the gambit! From whacked out T.V. evangelicals(I hate them) to devout sincere Christians who love God. The wheat & tares! God knows.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 Aug 09

Yes it is so cool all the fun things they get to do. You can listen to rock bands, play bingo, go on field trips to the beach. Wow!!! Everything but learning about the Kingdom that is about to take over and they don't have a clue!!!!
God wants us to enjoy life. Does not mean your worshiping the Devil! I agree some of the stuff so called Christians do is not what Christ said to do. I angered some of my Christians friends once because I joked about having Christian underwear & I was going to eat some Christians cookies! & listen to some Christian rock! watch Christian T.V. ect. They were mad at me. However you are sadly mistaken if you believe all Christians believe or act this way! You under estimate Christians not all are as you believe.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 09

Originally posted by menace71
God wants us to enjoy life. Does not mean your worshiping the Devil! I agree some of the stuff so called Christians do is not what Christ said to do. I angered some of my Christians friends once because I joked about having Christian underwear & I was going to eat some Christians cookies! & listen to some Christian rock! watch Christian T.V. ect. They were ...[text shortened]... believe or act this way! You under estimate Christians not all are as you believe.

Manny
I never said all Christians acted that way. There are millions of honest people out there that take their beliefs very seriously as well as many who are there just for the enjoyment and fun they can get. But that's not what God is looking for with his worship of him. It is a serious thing and should not be taken lightly....

rc

Moves
28 Aug 09

I never said all Christians acted that way. There are millions of honest people out there that take their beliefs very seriously as well as many who are there just for the enjoyment and fun they can get. But that's not what God is looking for with his worship of him. It is a serious thing and should not be taken lightly....
get your Christianity in a Jar, only 89 cents!

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
28 Aug 09

the kningdom is about to takeover? does the WTS have another false prophecy they want to share? What happened to Armeggedon coming in 1975? No man knows the day or the hour. You place far too much emphasis on an event that can't be predicted.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by duecer
the kningdom is about to takeover? does the WTS have another false prophecy they want to share? What happened to Armeggedon coming in 1975? No man knows the day or the hour. You place far too much emphasis on an event that can't be predicted.
get your trinity here!, three Gods for the price of one, limited offer only, while the system lasts!

you mean that only the father knows the day and hour, but not the son or the angels, mmm, was he keeping it a secret from himself? what a Muppet doctrine that is!

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
28 Aug 09

get your trinity here!, three Gods for the price of one, limited offer only, while the system lasts!

you mean that only the father knows the day and hour, but not the son or the angels, mmm, was he keeping it a secret from himself? what a Muppet doctrine that is!
better than being a mindless sock puppet that can't question the doctrines of the church.

rc

Moves
28 Aug 09

better than being a mindless sock puppet that can't question the doctrines of the church.
i have consistently questioned the doctrines of the church, and they are found wanting, mamamamap map ma ma muppets!

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
28 Aug 09

i have consistently questioned the doctrines of the church, and they are found wanting, mamamamap map ma ma muppets!
me and you should start our own church, we can add all the gods together and divide by 2, half for me and half for you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 09

me and you should start our own church, we can add all the gods together and divide by 2, half for me and half for you.
I asked you in another thread a question as to why you hardly ever use scriptures with your comments to back up your beliefs. So I'll ask here to see if you'll answer?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
28 Aug 09

I asked you in another thread a question as to why you hardly ever use scriptures with your comments to back up your beliefs. So I'll ask here to see if you'll answer?
I have used extensive theological arguments supported by scripture references, and you completely ignore them, so I won't waste my time on it anymore. You're blind and you like it that way, so why bother helping you to see?