1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 00:47
    If Jesus were back on earth today and preaching the messages he did when he was first here, and both died today, who would be more popular, Jesus or Michael Jackson?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 00:51
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If Jesus were back on earth today and preaching the messages he did when he was first here, and both died today, who would be more popular, Jesus or Michael Jackson?
    Jesus would be like john lennon then?
    I guess they would both be pretty popular. Now who sold more albums? thats another question altogether.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 01:00
    Michael Jackson
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 01:08
    We will see how popular MJ is in 2000 years. 😛
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 01:26
    Michael Jackson was a Jehovah's Witness, and by their doctrine will escape the damnation he is due for his dispicable predilictions
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 01:45
    Originally posted by duecer
    Michael Jackson was a Jehovah's Witness, and by their doctrine will escape the damnation he is due for his dispicable predilictions
    Im getting really tired of people badmouthing Jehovah Witnesses.
    The JWs have the truth. OK?
    They are going to judge the world .. just wait until judgment day ... 🙂

And Michael Jackson was a good good person. understand ?
  7. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 02:03
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Im getting really tired of people badmouthing Jehovah Witnesses.
    The JWs have the truth. OK?
    They are going to judge the world .. just wait until judgment day ... 🙂

And Michael Jackson was a good good person. understand ?
    What do you mean they will judge the world??
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 02:09
    Originally posted by chappy1
    Yeah haven't they already PRE-judged the world and therefor no more judging needs to be done?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 02:11
    Originally posted by chappy1
    Did you miss the thread "Little Flock" started by Galveston23 ? He demonstrated very clearly that the JWs will form part of the 144,000 judges referred to in Revelation. I have a whole new respect for JWs now. So please dont say anything bad about them... 🙂
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 03:15
    Originally posted by duecer
    They were never very active at all in their early years and not at all in many, many years. The father never was a Witness.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 03:28
    Did you miss the thread "Little Flock" started by Galveston23 ? He demonstrated very clearly that the JWs will form part of the 144,000 judges referred to in Revelation. I have a whole new respect for JWs now. So please dont say anything bad about them... 🙂
    So what is your calling in life? Let's see...Humm???? ...Matt 5:11,12 & 24:9. John 15:20, 2Tim 3:12. I have many more if you want.
    You think your bothering me but your not. You only comfirm who you are from everytime you post comments. John 8:44.
    A true disciple of the Bible would never comment the way you do.....
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 03:46
    So what is your calling in life? Let's see...Humm???? ...Matt 5:11,12 & 24:9. John 15:20, 2Tim 3:12. I have many more if you want.
    You think your bothering me but your not. You only comfirm who you are from everytime you post comments. John 8:44.
    A true disciple of the Bible would never comment the way you do.....
    What is a disciple of the Bible ? .... 😀

I know what a disciple of Christ is. But you dont want to say that because you JWs dont really believe in Christ. You beleive Jesus is now dead and Michael the Archangel took his place..

Where you crackpots get your doctrine from?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 03:481 edit
    They were never very active at all in their early years and not at all in many, many years. The father never was a Witness.
    Now you are judging the Jackson family. Becuase their son's lifestyle was not to your liking you are saying they were not JWs. Youre a hypocritical piece of garbage.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 03:56
    What is a disciple of the Bible ? .... 😀

I know what a disciple of Christ is. But you dont want to say that because you JWs dont really believe in Christ. You beleive Jesus is now dead and Michael the Archangel took his place..

Where you crackpots get your doctrine from?
    Where in the world do you get your info from? You are so far off what we believe it's hilairious..
    You show me anything in writing that says we think that.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 04:103 edits
    Where in the world do you get your info from? You are so far off what we believe it's hilairious..
    You show me anything in writing that says we think that.
    Some hilarious quotes from your very own WatchTower website:

http://www.towerwatch.com/Witnesses/Beliefs/their_beliefs.htm

"Christ is believed to have originally existed in a pre-human state as the Archangel Michael."

"..The Heavenly Kingdom took effect in 1914 "

"People are not to think for themselves but instead submit to the Watchtower Society teachings. "

"..Jehovah’s Witnesses can be disfellowshipped for a number of rule violations: premarital or extramarital sex, using alcohol excessively, using tobacco products, celebrating Christmas, reciting the pledge of allegiance, lying, stealing, joining the military, speaking to a disfellowshipped Witness, reading religious material not published by the governing body, or running for political office just to name a few. "

The best one is that .. YOU CAN BE BOOTED OUT IF YOU READ NON-WATCHTOWER RELIGIOUS MATERIAL.

Truly amazing that such an organisation exists.
    And it explains your complete and total stupidity.
    The JWs are worse than the Nazis.

You cant speak to disfellowshipped JWs !!!!! ...😀😀

Fantastic,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree