More Islamic justice

More Islamic justice

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 10

Originally posted by sonhouse
Wouldn't it be great if we could get all the worlds fundies all together, christians, muslims, hindu, whatever, every single one, and stick them all on one small island and let the fight it out and who ever wins, we inject with a dumb drug. (it makes them incapable of fighting anymore)
actually a comparative study of the worlds worst atrocities reveals that the worst perpetrators of violence do not belong to any one particular conviction, whether it is religious or non religious, indeed, one can think of Stalinist Russia which essentially adopted a Godless ideology and which killed more persons either directly or indirectly than almost anyone else. Indeed one can trace the atrocities of world war two to the adoption of social Darwinism and its application through genocide and eugenics programs.

F

Moves
17 Dec 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
actually a comparative study of the worlds worst atrocities reveals that the worst perpetrators of violence do not belong to any one particular conviction, whether it is religious or non religious, indeed, one can think of Stalinist Russia which essentially adopted a Godless ideology and which killed more persons either directly or indirectly than al ...[text shortened]... to the adoption of social Darwinism and its application through genocide and eugenics programs.
Hitler was a Christian. And look where that led him.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Hitler was a Christian. And look where that led him.
if you understood his ideology you will understand that he acted not upon his Christianity, but applying Darwinian evolutionary theory! Had he acted like a Christian, there would have been no war, no not even a single bullet. You think about that.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

if you understood his ideology you will understand that he acted not upon his Christianity, but applying Darwinian evolutionary theory! Had he acted like a Christian, there would have been no war, no not even a single bullet. You think about that.
He was a Christian, killing millions and millions of jews, homosexuals, JWers, and retarded people of christian reasons.

If it is true that he used twisted evolutionary ideas to do that in the name of Jesus, then he did it of christian reasons.

Evolution is not about killing people. Hitler as a christian should know that. Don't you think so too?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Prejudiced against what KA? Generalisation maybe but only about religious attitudes.

Christians get this type of prejudice/generalisation (take your pick) railed against them everyday in this forum, from very esteemed posters too I may add.
If they didn't call themselves "christians" and maybe just 'humans', there would be less problems.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Dec 10

Please elaborate.
Homophobia, anti-Islam,etc.... division,separation,etc.
Its fear -based ideology which is no good for anyone. Next thing you know we'll be defending our women with sticks.
Dont laugh, our future hangs on a tightrope.
All negativity/division makes it worse and gives fuel for the fundamentalists.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Homophobia, anti-Islam,etc.... division,separation,etc.
Its fear -based ideology which is no good for anyone. Next thing you know we'll be defending our women with sticks.
Dont laugh, our future hangs on a tightrope.
All negativity/division makes it worse and gives fuel for the fundamentalists.
We cannot give the fundamentalists leeway just to make them happy. We shouldn't make space for them to spew out their twisted messages, just because we are afraid of them.

Remember - Terrorist are recuting fundamentalists to their operations. Without fundamentalists there will be no terrorists in the future.
Terrorism is not about religion, it's about political power.
Fundamentalism are the threat against rationale.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 10

He was a Christian, killing millions and millions of jews, homosexuals, JWers, and retarded people of christian reasons.

If it is true that he used twisted evolutionary ideas to do that in the name of Jesus, then he did it of christian reasons.

Evolution is not about killing people. Hitler as a christian should know that. Don't you think so too?

Well apparently he never got the memorandum. His Christianity was superseded by his belief in Darwinian evolutionary theory.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

Well apparently he never got the memorandum. His Christianity was superseded by his belief in Darwinian evolutionary theory.
If you can show me anything about Darwinism in the Mein Kampf, then you might have a point. Please show me a ref.

Or else, you force me to tell you that you are wrong, because you don't know much about evolution. Sorry, but you don't. Don't take it personally. It's not about you, it's about those who don't know much about evolution and think Nazi and evolution share ideas. It isn't. Believe me on that.

Hitler was a Christan. He killed jews as well as JWers and homosexuals. You shouldn't believe that Hitler was good enough to know about evolution in its Darwinian form. You know better.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 10

If you can show me anything about Darwinism in the Mein Kampf, then you might have a point. Please show me a ref.

Or else, you force me to tell you that you are wrong, because you don't know much about evolution. Sorry, but you don't. Don't take it personally. It's not about you, it's about those who don't know much about evolution and think Nazi and e ...[text shortened]... t Hitler was good enough to know about evolution in its Darwinian form. You know better.
Why don't we start with the title, My struggle, a reflection of Hitler's idea, developed from Darwinian evolutionary theory, that life is a struggle of the strong who shall inevitably overcome the weak. I force you to do nothing of the sort, the idea is not in dispute. I could also find many other references for i have researched it in the past.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

Why don't we start with the title, My struggle, a reflection of Hitler's idea, developed from Darwinian evolutionary theory, that life is a struggle of the strong who shall inevitably overcome the weak. I force you to do nothing of the sort, the idea is not in dispute. I could also find many other references for i have researched it in the past.
I don't know if Hitler used the developed from Darwinian evolutionary theory as a reason to kill JWers together with homesexuals and jews and others in the name of christian evolutionary ideas, I simply don't know.

But if you as a true Christian share Hitler's views, then I've got my answers and nothing further has to be said about it.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 10

I don't know if Hitler used the developed from Darwinian evolutionary theory as a reason to kill JWers together with homesexuals and jews and others in the name of christian evolutionary ideas, I simply don't know.

But if you as a true Christian share Hitler's views, then I've got my answers and nothing further has to be said about it.
why don't you do some research, who knows, you might learn something.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

why don't you do some research, who knows, you might learn something.
Exactly the same acvice I would like to give you. You might learn something.

I hope you don't feel insulted. I just give you the same arguments that you give me. I just use the same argumentation and retorics that you use. If you feel insulted, then you should know that others also feel insulted by your retorics.

Think about it. You might learn something.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 10
2 edits

Exactly the same acvice I would like to give you. You might learn something.

I hope you don't feel insulted. I just give you the same arguments that you give me. I just use the same argumentation and retorics that you use. If you feel insulted, then you should know that others also feel insulted by your retorics.

Think about it. You might learn something.
what i have learned is that when people are deviod of rationale arguments, they make their posts personal, yours is indicative of that and therefore confers no new knowledge. The speech was about Hitler and whether he was influenced to act in the way he did by his Christianity or his adoption of evolutionary ideas and i am certainly not going to the trouble of producing quotations and testimony for your benefit, he is not the only example either. You have a choice, you can either produce rationale arguments to the contrary or you can accept that he was influenced to make war by the evolutionary hypothesis. In the wake of nothingness, my point remains, your attempts to get personal, notwithstanding.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

what i have learned is that when people are deviod of rationale arguments, they make their posts personal, yours is indicative of that and therefore confers no new knowledge. The speech was about Hitler and whether he was influenced to act in the way he did by his Christianity or his adoption of evolutionary ideas and i am certainly not going to the ...[text shortened]... . In the wake of nothingness, my point remains, your attempts to get personal, notwithstanding.
You say saomething like this: "You don't share my opinion and I take that as a personal insult. I, however, don't share your opinion, and I don't understand that you take this personal." Do you see the symmetry?

Remember the words of Jesus: "Don't to unto others what you don't like others do toward you."

You put me into the same group as Stalin. Is that not insulting? But when I put you in the same group as Hitler, then you are insulted. What does that say about the difference between me and you?

Your opinion about things cannot possibly insult me. But my opinions about things insults you? How come? Does this indicate a weakness or a strongness of your character? Does it say anything about your beliefs, you strong you believe in them?

Saying Hitler kills people because of evolution shows that you don't know much about evolution. If Hitler thought he killed people because of evolutionary ideas, then he didn't knew much about evolution either. Just like you. You share this with Hitler. Both you and Hitler are Christians.