More Islamic justice

More Islamic justice

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You say saomething like this: "You don't share my opinion and I take that as a personal insult. I, however, don't share your opinion, and I don't understand that you take this personal." Do you see the symmetry?

Remember the words of Jesus: "Don't to unto others what you don't like others do toward you."

You put me into the same group as Stalin. Is ...[text shortened]... ither. Just like you. You share this with Hitler. Both you and Hitler are Christians.
as i stated i am uninterested in getting personal, if you have anything other than personal statements, we can discuss these, all personal statements will be ignored.

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
as i stated i am uninterested in getting personal, if you have anything other than personal statements, we can discuss these, all personal statements will be ignored.
From the first time you say (or inferred) "This is my opinion that..." or vies, or beliefs or whatever it makes the discussion personal by your choice. You cannot tell me that every opinion that I don't share with you are insulting towards you?

If you make the discussion personal, then it is personal by your coice. Don't fell insulted afterwards if someone (like my self) doesn't share your opinions?

If not, everything in this forum is insulting for you.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Dec 10
1 edit

We cannot give the fundamentalists leeway just to make them happy. We shouldn't make space for them to spew out their twisted messages, just because we are afraid of them.

Remember - Terrorist are recuting fundamentalists to their operations. Without fundamentalists there will be no terrorists in the future.
Terrorism is not about religion, it's about political power.
Fundamentalism are the threat against rationale.
We must give everyone who is not violent leeway. Give them space...they dont want that,they want attentiton for their crackpot ideas.
We can all buy a computer now and mix with like minded people.

And politcally we have been raped for millenia... its hard to know where to start, but you have elucidated some good points.

I wouldn't say I totally agree.
Would you say one first becomes a fundamentalist and then joins a terror cell OR they join a group ( in their naivity/youth) which makes them a fundamentalist?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by sonhouse
Wouldn't it be great if we could get all the worlds fundies all together, christians, muslims, hindu, whatever, every single one, and stick them all on one small island and let the fight it out and who ever wins, we inject with a dumb drug. (it makes them incapable of fighting anymore)
Theres a place like that,but its a different sort of island. Its called Earth 😛

F

Moves
18 Dec 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I wouldn't say I totally agree.
Would you say one first becomes a fundamentalist and then joins a terror cell OR they join a group ( in their naivity/youth) which makes them a fundamentalist?
If two people always agree to eachother, then one of them is redundant.
If everybody agree to everyone, then life would really be dull.
It's certainly okay that you don't agree with everything I say.

Young people are often seekers. Seekers of some deeper wisdom. A lot of organizations offers this to them. They say. Some tries to program people to think in a unified way. Someones offers costly education to give them this wisdom of theirs. If they succeed with the seekers, then they will have a true fundamentalists eventually.

The thing is that wisdom cannot ever be taught. It comes naturally with experience and age. Therefore terrorists cannot ever be sought by elder people, if they are not fundamentalists of course, because elder people is generally more experienced, and don't hunger for artificial wisdom. Have you ever seen a suicide bomber over 60 years of age? No, neither have I.

But you can also be a fundamentalist as a child of a fundamentalist. Those are generally not becoming terrorists. Seekers becoming fundamentalists are more prone to become a terrorist. With this I wouldn't say that every fundamentalist becomes a terrorist, but every terrorist has once been a fundamentalist.

This is my opinions. This is not a universal scientific truth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Dec 10

If two people always agree to eachother, then one of them is redundant.
If everybody agree to everyone, then life would really be dull.
It's certainly okay that you don't agree with everything I say.

Young people are often seekers. Seekers of some deeper wisdom. A lot of organizations offers this to them. They say. Some tries to program people to th ...[text shortened]... nce been a fundamentalist.

This is my opinions. This is not a universal scientific truth.
Good points.

When you take violence towards others out of the equation, its a whole different story,imo.

p

Istanbul

Moves
28 Dec 10

Originally posted by divegeester
We should be thankful that Muslims are still only about 5% of the UK population.
And people like this guy is, ladies and gentleman, why people are still dying in religious conficts.

Get over this "us & them" mentality. Nobody is inherenly evil. Nobody enjoys seeing people die.

Also to whoever said "There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim" - I beg to differ. Religious Muslims make up about 30-40 percent of the population over here in Turkey. The majority is mild to moderate about their religious beliefs. In fact, I'd bet most Western countries are more religious.

rc

Moves
29 Dec 10

Originally posted by pl0pper
And people like this guy is, ladies and gentleman, why people are still dying in religious conficts.

Get over this "us & them" mentality. Nobody is inherenly evil. Nobody enjoys seeing people die.

Also to whoever said "There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim" - I beg to differ. Religious Muslims make up about 30-40 percent of the population over he ...[text shortened]... about their religious beliefs. In fact, I'd bet most Western countries are more religious.
its my life's ambition to retake Constantinople!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 10

LOL. And yet here you are making a sweeping judgment of me, based on this one comment, hypocrite.

p

Istanbul

Moves
29 Dec 10

Originally posted by divegeester
LOL. And yet here you are making a sweeping judgment of me, based on this one comment, hypocrite.
I'm saying that religious intolerance is the reason why there are still religious conflicts now in the 21st century. How is that hypocritical?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 10

I'm saying that religious intolerance is the reason why there are still religious conflicts now in the 21st century. How is that hypocritical?
It isn't; but that's not what you said was it.

F

Moves
29 Dec 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its my life's ambition to retake Constantinople!
You are too blood thursty. Not very christian.

rc

Moves
29 Dec 10

You are too blood thursty. Not very christian.
i would fly over head with LSD bombs and drop flowers on the people, it would be a peaceful takeover, who said anything about violence?