1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 12:551 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Take a look at this passage and mull over it for a long while. Tell me what God hates in people and tell me if homosexuality or adultery or anything of a sexual nature is included here in this list:

[i]These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart tha ...[text shortened]... on, but Im sure there there are a bunch of liars and gossipers, some of whom hold top positions.
    Your quote, which is awesome for sure.....
    The truth is churches are far too obsessed with sex and sexual offences, so much so that they have watered down the gravity of more dangerous types of sin and evil in their congregation. They expel the openly gay people but welcome the liars, the gossipers etc.

Oh really? (((( Yep you're right ole buddy. Just last week we had a huge welcoming party when a couple joined our congregation and they explained that they were "liar's" and all they did in their free time was to "gossip" about everyone!!!! Praise the lord, we love it when we get to include people with those qualities join us! You should have been there man...Lol )))))))
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 12:58
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You seem to conveniently pick a scripture that does state the facts written down, but you just happen to omit these other scriptures? Why is that? :

Leviticus 18:22...
    What else from Leviticus do you feel is binding on humanity in the C21st ?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:01
    Your quote, which is awesome for sure.....
    The truth is churches are far too obsessed with sex and sexual offences, so much so that they have watered down the gravity of more dangerous types of sin and evil in their congregation. They expel the openly gay people but welcome the liars, the gossipers etc.

Oh really? (((( Yep you're right ole bud ...[text shortened]... get to include people with those qualities join us! You should have been there man...Lol )))))))
    I think you got the point... some of the people you expel from your salvation hall, will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God while some you welcome will be cast into the lake of fire. Your church doctrine is not the doctrine of God and Christ.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:091 edit
    I think you got the point... some of the people you expel from your salvation hall, will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God while some you welcome will be cast into the lake of fire. Your church doctrine is not the doctrine of God and Christ.
    Yes sir. I'm so glad that you are the all knowing judge all these things about us. Keep us informed about all these fine points that we're not doing good on and I'll pass it on to the upper brass!!!

"There may be no openly gay people in your congregation Galveston, but I'm sure there are a bunch of liars and gossipers, some of whom hold top positions."

(Trying hard to stop laughing) This is an awesome statement man, still amazed by it. Lol
    "Yep we have bunches and bunches and bunches of them there liars and gossipers. There all over the place!" 🙂
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    What else from Leviticus do you feel is binding on humanity in the C21st ?
    Binding? Please explain.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:122 edits
    The Father who's name is Jehovah is also called Almighty God, "the creator of all things".
    The bible says the first thing Jehovah created who was the "first born of all creation", his son, who was later given the earthly name of Jesus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where does it say the first thing created was "the first born of all creation" ?
    Colossians 1:15,16 doesn't use the verb "created" for Christ but for all things created in Him.

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn of all creation,
    Because in Him all things were created, ..." (Col. 1:15,16 )

So you cannot say the word "created" refers to Christ.

I will grant you that the phrase "Firstborn of all creation" you might mistakenly interpret as Christ being in time the first thing created. But that cannot be the meaning because the Word through Whom all was created was as long as God was:

"... and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1)

God is eternal and from everlasting to everlasting (Psalm 90:2). The Firstborn of all creation is not the first item created by God. God is uncreated. The Word Who was with God and was God is uncreated.

However, "the Word became flesh" (John 1:15). Flesh along with man is definitely an item of God's creation. So God put on His creation. God was incarnated in a man. And as that preeminence item of all other things God created, Christ is "the Firstborn of all creation".

There is another reason that Christ though incarnated as flesh, man, an item of creation is eternal. He is "the life that was with the Father".

What could possibly be more subjective to God than God's own life?
    The life that was with the Father was manifested as the Son to the apostles.

" That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we beheld and our hands handled, concerning the Word of life.

(And the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and report to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us." ) (1 John 1:1,2)

Christ said that He is the life, the divine life,

"I am the way and the truth and the life" ... (John 14:6a)

The life that was with the Father is as uncreated and eternal as the Father.
    It is the life of God. And fallen sinners before being regenerated are "alienated from the life of God" (Eph. 4:18).

How then could "the life of God" have a creation date ?
    How then could "the life of God" and "the life that was with the Father" be the first thing that God created?

If the living God had no life of God then He would not exist to be able to create "the life of God".
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:151 edit
    Yes sir. I'm so glad that you are the all knowing judge all these things about us. Keep us informed about all these fine points that we're not doing good on and I'll pass it on to the upper brass!!!

"There may be no openly gay people in your congregation Galveston, but I'm sure there are a bunch of liars and gossipers, some of whom hold top posit ...[text shortened]... unches and bunches and bunches of them there liars and gossipers. There all over the place!" 🙂
    God has spoken through the wisdom of Solomon, so for your sake I hope you listen to Solomon rather than the fools who run your organisation.

Who does God hate more, is it gays or is it liars?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:17
    Binding? Please explain.
    Levicitus is a book with some rules in it. Do all those rules apply to you?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:37
    God has spoken through the wisdom of Solomon, so for your sake I hope you listen to Solomon rather than the fools who run your organisation.

Who does God hate more, is it gays or is it liars?
    You'll have to ask him that and be warned my friend, he also hates those how directly condemn his government and it's followers.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:41
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b] The Father who's name is Jehovah is also called Almighty God, "the creator of all things".
    The bible says the first thing Jehovah created who was the "first born of all creation", his son, who was later given the earthly name of Jesus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W ...[text shortened]... ng God had no life of God then He would not exist to be able to create "the life of God".[/b]
    So you cannot say the word "created" refers to Christ.

I will grant you that the phrase "Firstborn of all creation" you might mistakenly interpret as Christ being in time the first thing created. But that cannot be the meaning because the Word through Whom all was created was as long as God was:

Oh really? The bible does say it here in black and white.
    What's wrong with it, doesn't fit into the trinity doctrine? Of course it doesn't. So don't tell me what you want the bible to say to fit your beliefs. Changing even one scripture is a fatal mistake.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:44
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b] The Father who's name is Jehovah is also called Almighty God, "the creator of all things".

W ...[text shortened]... ng God had no life of God then He would not exist to be able to create "the life of God".[/b]
    "The life that was with the Father is as uncreated and eternal as the Father.
    It is the life of God. And fallen sinners before being regenerated are "alienated from the life of God" (Eph. 4:18). "

Uhhh, in cased you missed it, Jesus did die as a non sinner and in fact would still be dead today if it wasn't for his Father Jehovah action who brought him back to life.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    Levicitus is a book with some rules in it. Do all those rules apply to you?
    We are no longer under all those rules as Jesus cancelled the old Mosaic laws out.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 13:46
    Gotta run yall. I do have a job I work at.....
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 14:15
    We are no longer under all those rules as Jesus cancelled the old Mosaic laws out.
    Why quote one of those rules then if it was "cancelled out" by Jesus?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 14:33
    You'll have to ask him that and be warned my friend, he also hates those how directly condemn his government and it's followers.
    HIS GOVERNMENT?

You need to have your head examined and placed in an asylum if you think Gods government is made up of a bunch of false prophets.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree