Mt 27:46

Mt 27:46

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
With respects, if you yourself have "followed the story about Jesus Christ" and "pondered the Word of God," it should be extremely easy for you to tell me 'if the Father and Son are one and the same, why does God cries out to himself on the cross?'

(And I know and have studied the players every bit as much as yourself).
You ever invited One into your life?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
You do not judge and yet every sentence which follows from your opening claim contains a judgment.

YOU KNOW God does not support the Trinity .. can you explain How you know this?

What is Pagan origin? and how is that relevant? Pagans ate and used the toilet .. do you do that as well?

Satanic? How? Is that not a judgment.
Oh my, your not paying attention now are you? How long have I been at this site and have mostly spoke of the trinity and have posted scripture after scripture disproving the trinity and have in fact posted site after site that are not from the JW's that also disprove the trinity and have most certainly shown the origin of it? Holy moly dude, are you serious??????

And in reality my friend the bible clearly says Satan is the ruler of this world at this time and has been since Adam sinned. The bible also clearly states that Satan was thrown from heaven and confined to the earth hence the ruler ship thingy.
So now you have the wicked authority in one place and the theocratic/righteous authoruity in heaven.
So to make it easy to understand there is right vs wrong as for as the two powers. So you either are for one or the other and again as the bible clearly says "you can worship two masters".
So it is clear from history that any type of trinity belief or version of that belief can't be right with God's words in the bible. That would classify it as being PAGAN and from Satan. The bible again makes it clear you can't mix up false worship with true worship. Have you seen that scripture or would you like for me to post it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Oh my, your not paying attention now are you? How long have I been at this site and have mostly spoke of the trinity and have posted scripture after scripture disproving the trinity and have in fact posted site after site that are not from the JW's that also disprove the trinity and have most certainly shown the origin of it? Holy moly dude, are you seri ...[text shortened]... lse worship with true worship. Have you seen that scripture or would you like for me to post it?
Not interested in waffle. Show me how you know this :for a fact: .. Jesus and his Father do completely support the fact that the trinity is of pagan origin and condemn it as it is not a fact

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 17
1 edit

Not interested in waffle. Show me how you know this :for a fact: .. Jesus and his Father do completely support the fact that the trinity is of pagan origin and condemn it as it is not a fact
Re read all my post on the trinity from the first time I discusses it. It's all there....
And don't come back with a childlike comment like "Jesus never said the trinity is not a truth but of pagan origin" or something of the sort. A spiritually wise person and one that Jehovah helps in making the bible clear on it's teachings and beliefs would not have to have things written down word for word. Not one time does the bible teach the concept of the trinity in any form but many times explains that Jehovah is "one" God and all that Jesus alluded to about his Father and his relationship with him is that he was never an equal to him but was on all levels lower and subjective to Jehovah.
He never had to address the idea of the trinity because it did not exist in the Jewish community as a belief. So....sorry Jesus never directly mentioned and said the trinity was false. Perhaps praying to Jehovah for understanding on this might help you grasp the scriptures better without every little point having to be explained in such a detailed way that you are looking for.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 17

Re read all my post on the trinity from the first time I discusses it. It's all there....
And don't come back with a childlike comment like "Jesus never said the trinity is not a truth but of pagan origin" or something of the sort. A spiritually wise person and one that Jehovah helps in making the bible clear on it's teachings and beliefs would not hav ...[text shortened]... thout every little point having to be explained in such a detailed way that you are looking for.
You are confusing your church dogma with truth and that is what someone with the mentality of a child does. An adult understands the difference between what is required for eternal life versus what their favourtie church preaches, and there is a world of difference, that is why there are thousands of churches but one way to enter the Kingdom of God.

As I already said, I do not believe in the Trinity. I do not care about the Trinity. I do not discuss the Trinity at great length or try to prove or disprove it. To me the Trinity is a nothing doctrine devised by men to suit their understanding of God and Jesus. Whether they are right or wrong Jesus will judge that. However to call it Satanic or of Pagan origin is similarly a pile of nonsense which you cannot prove. So your vehement opposition to the trinity is as stupid as those who vehemently promote it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17
2 edits

Originally posted by chaney3
Anyone who believes in any form of trinity is making God plural, and is defying a ONE God.

Add that to the fact that Jesus never claimed to be God, and it's quite baffling how Christians own such beliefs.

God is God.
Jesus is son of God.
Holy Spirit is given to us as moral assistance.

Three distinct and seperate entities. Not one at all.
Wrapping your mind around that when you see Jesus you see the Father, when you have
the Spirit of God within you, you have God in you, should clue you in they are One. It is
not a point I'm overly concern about, not nearly as much as being right with God. On top
of all of this the scripture is quite clear, the Spiritual things of God are not understood by
men without the Spirit of God within them.

My telling you earlier about eyes to see and ears to hear isn't me bad mouthing you if you
took it that way. It is simply telling you that we *me included* can be so fixated upon our
lives we can miss what God is doing right in front of us! Think for a moment that when
Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead they plotted to kill Jesus and Lazarus. If our eyes can
be so blind that some of us can miss a truth like that, can God be attempting to show us
things as well and we are blind to them due to our selfishness?

Since that is true, than shouldn't we be spending more time seeking God about matters
of the Spiritual than questioning each other about our opinions over and over?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17

With respects, if you yourself have "followed the story about Jesus Christ" and "pondered the Word of God," it should be extremely easy for you to tell me 'if the Father and Son are one and the same, why does God cries out to himself on the cross?'

(And I know and have studied the players every bit as much as yourself).
In all eternity they have been ONE, when Jesus became a man He lived as a man and all
that He did, He did as a man. He followed God's lead, He obeyed God in all things as a
man. He preformed all the great things He did, He did as a man obeying God. He lived His
whole life without sin!

Now when it came to what happen to Jesus on the cross, every evil and vile thing that
mankind ever did or said, left undone and unsaid the guilt of it all was put on Jesus. So
at that time Jesus took all of our sin upon Himself, He became sin. He was no longer One
with the father at that time, and He cried out to God the Father at that loss.

The greatest thing ever, stripped away from the Word of God who was made flesh for
God's love for us. What Jesus then took was the wrath of God upon Himself so we could
be forgiven. He obeyed God unto the end, while He was still on the cross, He got to say
"It is finished." When God destroyed what separated us from Him.

This is why we shouldn't look upon ourselves or others when it comes to our sins or theirs,
it is Jesus we should look at! He took every vile and evil thing we all did upon ourselves so
we could be forgiven. Our self loathing, our feeling superior to others because we think we
are better than, it all boils down to nothing compared to Jesus and what He did for us and
everyone else.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 17

You are confusing your church dogma with truth and that is what someone with the mentality of a child does. An adult understands the difference between what is required for eternal life versus what their favourtie church preaches, and there is a world of difference, that is why there are thousands of churches but one way to enter the Kingdom of God.

As I ...[text shortened]... ove. So your vehement opposition to the trinity is as stupid as those who vehemently promote it.
Well we've established that we don't agree just as we haven't for years. Nothing new there. Again every human can believe what they want.......but that doesn't mean Jehovah will accept it, does it? Nope. If he does and we can all go it on our own, then why does the bible exist? No need to answer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 17
2 edits

...every human can believe what they want...
but that doesn't mean Jehovah will accept it,
does it?
Nope.
If he does and we can all go it on our own,
then why does the bible exist?
No need to answer.
A wonderful post by you, revealing your circular logic, cultist attitude and closed mind.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
In all eternity they have been ONE, when Jesus became a man He lived as a man and all
that He did, He did as a man. He followed God's lead, He obeyed God in all things as a
man. He preformed all the great things He did, He did as a man obeying God. He lived His
whole life without sin!

Now when it came to what happen to Jesus on the cross, every evil a ...[text shortened]... than, it all boils down to nothing compared to Jesus and what He did for us and
everyone else.
"So at that time Jesus took all of our sin upon Himself, He became sin. He was no longer One with the father at that time, and He cried out to God the Father at that loss."

Fair enough. Thanks for your answer.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 17

"So at that time Jesus took all of our sin upon Himself, He became sin. He was no longer One with the father at that time, and He cried out to God the Father at that loss."

Fair enough. Thanks for your answer.
You are a diplomat trying to walk away from a man with a foolish nonsensical answer.

If you wanted to continue with KJs nonsense you would simply ask him what about all the other times Jesus called out to God ... surely it was not the only time and there were dozens more.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 17

Well we've established that we don't agree just as we haven't for years. Nothing new there. Again every human can believe what they want.......but that doesn't mean Jehovah will accept it, does it? Nope. If he does and we can all go it on our own, then why does the bible exist? No need to answer.
You dont know what Jehovah will accept. Neither does your organisation.

T

Moves
05 Feb 17
2 edits

You are a diplomat trying to walk away from a man with a foolish nonsensical answer.

If you wanted to continue with KJs nonsense you would simply ask him what about all the other times Jesus called out to God ... surely it was not the only time and there were dozens more.
KJs response doesn't make sense for that situation either. Jesus said, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" So He doesn't just "[cry] out to himself on the cross". He asks why God has forsaken Him.

If, in fact, Jesus and God are literally one and the same, then when "He was no longer One with the father at that time" it would mean that God had abandoned Himself.

It's nonsensical.

It only makes sense if Jesus and God are NOT literally one and the same.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
KJs response doesn't make sense for that situation either. Jesus said, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" So He doesn't just "[cry] out to himself on the cross". He asks why God has forsaken Him.

If, in fact, Jesus and God are literally one and the same, then when "He was no longer One with the father at that time" it would mean that God had ...[text shortened]...
It's nonsensical.

It only makes sense if Jesus and God are NOT literally one and the same.
Absolutely. Not sure what kind of mind to takes to confuse the two. Jesus himself said that God is greater, and yet they ignore that statement.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Feb 17

Absolutely. Not sure what kind of mind to takes to confuse the two. Jesus himself said that God is greater, and yet they ignore that statement.
Although I tend to agree, I would advise caution in using the word 'absolutely.'

If Fetchmyjunk sees it he is likely to self-combust.