Mt 27:46

Mt 27:46

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Although I tend to agree, I would advise caution in using the word 'absolutely.'

If Fetchmyjunk sees it he is likely to self-combust.
πŸ˜€

P

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
πŸ˜€....
Its mysterious
Its experiential.

If you dont understnd you dont know Christ.
I don't fully understand how God can forsake Himself either. It is a good question. The answer is more (to me) of the understanding, 'I don't "Know" God'. So it is a matter of faith, to me. An ongoing experience of Who God is, to me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Pudgenik
I don't fully understand how God can forsake Himself either. It is a good question. The answer is more (to me) of the understanding, 'I don't "Know" God'. So it is a matter of faith, to me. An ongoing experience of Who God is, to me.
The Word of God became a man, so as a man He shared our humanity. Being able to be tempted in points like us, except without sin. As a man He defeated Satan and deaths hold over man, so now He interceding for us as a man in Heaven. The Word of God, the Son of man as a topic of conversation He is fascinating, as a Savior and Lord He is much more.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 17

Who is the Father Jehovah, who is the son Jesus and who is the holy spirit according to the Bible?
The Father who's name is Jehovah is also called Almighty God, "the creator of all things".
The bible says the first thing Jehovah created who was the "first born of all creation", his son, who was later given the earthly name of Jesus.
When a life of equal value was needed to serve as a sacrifice for all sinful humans, Jehovah's firstborn son offered to do this. God the Father, Jehovah could never do this as the Bible says that "no one may see God and live", and also the Bible says "God cannot die". This is who Jesus prayed to consistently even asking for strength in times of doubt and would not have been resurrected at all if it had not been for God his Father giving him life again.
A few titles Jesus was given were the "word" or God's spokesman to humans on earth. He is also called the"mediator" or ambassador between his Father and humans. These are the reasons we pray "through Jesus" as he listens to us and then passes those prayers to his Father and then visa versa back to us humans.
Because of Jesus being faithful in all to his father even to the death, he was now given the prize of "everlasting life" in heaven as a spirit as he was before he came to earth and will take a seat beside his Fathers right hand in heaven.
The holy spirit which is not a live spirit being, has never been given a name and is not seen sitting beside God's throne, it is simply God's own spirit or his active force he uses to accomplish what ever he sees to do. Spirit beings such as Jehovah, Jesus and the angels do not have flesh, hence do not use muscle force such as humans. They use a spiritual power to accomplish things they need to do.

Jesus never once said he was God or especially Almighty God. The holy spirit itself cannot talk and could never say it was God. It's only a force. Jesus never said he was equal to God his Father in anyway, and in fact said he would never do anything of his own will, which he could have, but he never has and the bible has never called him "Father". The Bible says there is only "one Father". He is a faithful son, and subordinate being to his Father just as all angels and humans are.
All of this info is in the Bible.
www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20141001/#?insight

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by galveston75
Who is the Father Jehovah, who is the son Jesus and who is the holy spirit according to the Bible?
The Father who's name is Jehovah is also called Almighty God, "the creator of all things".
The bible says the first thing Jehovah created who was the "first born of all creation", his son, who was later given the earthly name of Jesus.
When a life of ...[text shortened]...
All of this info is in the Bible.
www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20141001/#?insight
Do you ever come to spiritual conclusions that don't come come www.jw.org?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you ever come to spiritual conclusions that don't come come www.jw.org?
It's just amazing how we all agree isn't it? The JW's I mean...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Feb 17

Surely you are not allowed to disagree

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Feb 17

The world is full of people who agree but are still wrong. 62 million Americans think Trump will male a good president

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Feb 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Surely you are not allowed to disagree
Not a worry. But this is not a cult so if one wants to leave, they leave and life goes on.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Feb 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
The world is full of people who agree but are still wrong. 62 million Americans think Trump will male a good president
Exactly what the bible says about a huge amount who say: "did we not do wonderful things in your name and expel demons in your name etc, etc?"
This is where God rejects them and a swift destruction will come upon them because of their lawlessness, hypocrisy, and teachings like the trinity that should never have been allowed into the christian churches.
And even more so today with the churches allowing elements such as opening their doors to homosexuality. Even the basic morals and laws God set himself down in writing in the book called the Bible, are longer honored and followed.
So many will not be accepted by God even though they did much in God's name.
So no not may agree as you claim. They can't any longer agree on god's laws and have caved into the lawlessness that Satan has filled the world with. Just watch the news and see the chaos in the streets. No agreeing there.

F

Moves
06 Feb 17

Not a worry. But this is not a cult so if one wants to leave, they leave and life goes on.
You say life goes on. But there is concerted action of a spiteful and punitive kind taken against people who leave, right?

F

Moves
06 Feb 17

And even more so today with the churches allowing elements such as opening their doors to homosexuality.
What do your homosexual relatives, friends, work colleagues and neighbours think of your opinions about homosexuality? Do you ever broach it [what you see as their immoral behaviour] with them? How do they react?

T

Moves
06 Feb 17

Exactly what the bible says about a huge amount who say: "did we not do wonderful things in your name and expel demons in your name etc, etc?"
This is where God rejects them and a swift destruction will come upon them because of their lawlessness, hypocrisy, and teachings like the trinity that should never have been allowed into the christian churches. ...[text shortened]... filled the world with. Just watch the news and see the chaos in the streets. No agreeing there.
And even more so today with the churches allowing elements such as opening their doors to homosexuality. Even the basic morals and laws God set himself down in writing in the book called the Bible, are longer honored and followed.

Some years back, the double standard that some churches have of not "allowing elements such as opening their doors to homosexuality", yet allowing elements such as opening their doors to greed, gluttony, etc., was discussed.

Do the JWs still employ such a double standard?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Feb 17
1 edit

This is where God rejects them and a swift destruction will come upon them because of their lawlessness, hypocrisy, and teachings like the trinity that should never have been allowed into the christian churches. ...[text shortened]... filled the world with. Just watch the news and see the chaos in the streets. No agreeing there.
Take a look at this passage and mull over it for a long while. Tell me what God hates in people and tell me if homosexuality or adultery or anything of a sexual nature is included here in this list:

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. (Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV)

God hates:
PRIDE
LIES
MURDERERS
CROOKED PEOPLE
MISCHIEF MAKERS
LIARS [AGAIN]
GOSSIPERS

The truth is churches are far too obsessed with sex and sexual offences, so much so that they have watered down the gravity of more dangerous types of sin and evil in their congregation. They expel the openly gay people but welcome the liars, the gossipers etc.

LIARS are pointed out twice in that passage.. God hates liars.

There may be no openly gay people in your congregation Galveston, but Im sure there there are a bunch of liars and gossipers, some of whom hold top positions.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Feb 17
1 edit

You seem to conveniently pick a scripture that does state the facts written down, but you just happen to omit these other scriptures? Why is that? :

Leviticus 18:22
22 “‘You must not lie down with a male in the same way that you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable act.

Romans 1:26, 27
26 That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, 10 thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Ephesians 4:19
19 Having gone past all moral sense, they gave themselves over to brazen conduct to practice every sort of uncleanness with greediness.

So with God's view of homosexuality so incredibly clear on homosexuality, why do so many and so many churches act like these scriptures don't exist? As the scripture says it is because they've lost all moral sense and now come up with any excuse they can to let these people into their churches.
Satan's evil workings are in full attack and just as foretold in the bible, it is working.