1. Joined
    20 Aug '17
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 15:24
    In my responds ,murdering is okay when the person who commits believes it to be.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 17:11
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So what is your opinion of God instructing people to kill homosexuals?
    Since you find no objection to your putting your words into God's mouth, I don't understand why you would have any compunction against doing the same to me. So why bother asking my opinion? So why not just make up what you expect me to say?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 17:122 edits
    Originally posted by @tmartinez111
    In my responds ,murdering is okay when the person who commits believes it to be.
    We heard you just fine the first time.

Double posting just to get your post on a new page is right up there with necro-posting. Bad forum behavior.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 17:42
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Since you find no objection to your putting your words into God's mouth, I don't understand why you would have any compunction against doing the same to me. So why bother asking my opinion? So why not just make up what you expect me to say?
    Ok, do you believe a person can live an active homosexual lifestyle, believing it is pleasing to God and still have eternal life?

Do you believe that killing unborn babies is pleasing to God and those who see nothing wrong with the practice will inherit eternal life?
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 07:50
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Do you believe that killing unborn babies is pleasing to God and those who see nothing wrong with the practice will inherit eternal life?
    Fetuses are not babies, and no one is happy about abortion.

Btw, feel free to explore your fixation with butt sex and penises. Um, remember it has to be mutual, right? Find a willing adult and get it out of your system.

Btw, there is no evidence that your God exists. The bible can be an ink-blot test for morality, and your score is not very good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree