Murder and Abortion

Murder and Abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
I see. So you can't cite any scripture to support your position, but insist that your opinion is religious in nature nonetheless. You are, of course, entitled to having blasphemous beliefs.
I cannot cite scripture about driving over the speed limit either, still!
I gave you reasons, you are however entitled to your beliefs in the death of millions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Does it matter that some places where the population is so huge, people forbid abortions and such but then children starve? Is that better than an abortion?
No, not being such a greedy damn race is an issue there. The food is here, we just do not
apply ourselves, instead lets kill the children.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
and others should believe as you do why now? serious question
What are you talking about? Read the thread, I'm not in the mood to repeat myself.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I gave you reasons, you are however entitled to your beliefs in the death of millions.
You didn't "give reasons," you just reiterated that you oppose abortion in different words.

If you blindly trust the religious leaders of your community with having justified a ban on abortion for religious reasons (with some justification from scripture), why not simply say so?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

You didn't "give reasons," you just reiterated that you oppose abortion in different words.

If you blindly trust the religious leaders of your community with having justified a ban on abortion for religious reasons (with some justification from scripture), why not simply say so?
You didn't read what I wrote if that is your position. With respect to whose views are blasphemy you support the ripping a part of human life within a mother's womb. I will stand in opposition to that except when the mother's life is in danger.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Aug 17

You didn't read what I wrote if that is your position. With respect to whose views are blasphemy you support the ripping a part of human life within a mother's womb. I will stand in opposition to that except when the mother's life is in danger.
Actually, I oppose abortion when the foetus is viable - as opposed to your God, who is described as slaughtering (potentially) viable foetuses in the Bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

Actually, I oppose abortion when the foetus is viable - as opposed to your God, who is described as slaughtering (potentially) viable foetuses in the Bible.
There is not a single life that God does not set the beginning and end date to. You are comparing apples to oranges when you bring God into the mix, the only thing under debate here as far as I can see is when mankind takes it upon itself to end an innocent life.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Aug 17

There is not a single life that God does not set the beginning and end date to. You are comparing apples to oranges when you bring God into the mix, the only thing under debate here as far as I can see is when mankind takes it upon itself to end an innocent life.
If every life starts and ends precisely when God wills it, then what is the problem with abortion?

Moves
07 Aug 17

If every life starts and ends precisely when God wills it, then what is the problem with abortion?
Would the fact that God knows when someone will be murdered make murder right?

K

Germany

Moves
07 Aug 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Would the fact that God knows when someone will be murdered make murder right?
In my opinion, no. In the opinion of people who think God's will is right and God is both omniscient and our creator, yes.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

My bad, I worded that incorrectly! Sorry!

i owe you a correction as quickly as I can.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Aug 17

Yeah but birthing has been around forever.
Motorcars just a hundred years

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

In my opinion, no. In the opinion of people who think God's will is right and God is both omniscient and our creator, yes.
Suicide and murder would be someone ending their own or another's life prematurely. How I should have worded it was God gives us life. and appoints a time for our passing. No where in scripture does God okay abortion or murder, as King of all creation He sets all boundaries.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Yeah but birthing has been around forever.
Motorcars just a hundred years
How old is the word "abortion" I don't think it was much of a topic when everyone thought having a baby was a good thing verses a curse or burden.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Okay, i'll stop being English. 🙄
You can do that? 😉