Murder and Abortion

Murder and Abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Love each other, difficult to say you are doing that while ripping a body apart.
Are you supposed to love each other when murdering, raping and enslaving others as your God is said to demand of his followers in your holy book?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Are you supposed to love each other when murdering, raping and enslaving others as your God is said to demand of his followers in your holy book?
We talking about abortion, or you changing the subject?

Moves
12 Aug 17

Is said to demand? Have you ever read the Bible for yourself? I'm guessing not.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Is said to demand? Have you ever read the Bible for yourself? I'm guessing not.
You guessed wrong, although I would guess that you did not read the Bible if you cannot recall any instance where it describes God ordering/condoning/encouraging murder, rape and/or enslavement.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Aug 17

We talking about abortion, or you changing the subject?
My point is that you cannot use a vague justification of banning abortion on the basis of the Bible calling for "love" when that same Bible calls for murder, rape and slavery.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 17

My point is that you cannot use a vague justification of banning abortion on the basis of the Bible calling for "love" when that same Bible calls for murder, rape and slavery.
So show me how you link those things within scripture, context please, lets see the verses
from you. I've given you my thoughts and reasons your turn!

K

Germany

Moves
13 Aug 17

So show me how you link those things within scripture, context please, lets see the verses
from you. I've given you my thoughts and reasons your turn!
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking to name verses that incite murder, rape and/or slavery? Surely you know these verses already if you've read the Bible?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Aug 17

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking to name verses that incite murder, rape and/or slavery? Surely you know these verses already if you've read the Bible?
Yes, read it daily and have been studying it for years. You spouting off this junk, please
put up or shut up. I've told you why life is precious and we are to love each other, and you
bring this stuff up without specific examples. You seem to just want to dismiss the death of
those within their mothers wombs as no big deal.

Moves
13 Aug 17

You guessed wrong, although I would guess that you did not read the Bible if you cannot recall any instance where it describes God ordering/condoning/encouraging murder, rape and/or enslavement.
Quote the verses and explain the context in which you think murder rape and enslavement are being condoned in all contexts.

K

Germany

Moves
13 Aug 17
1 edit

Yes, read it daily and have been studying it for years. You spouting off this junk, please
put up or shut up. I've told you why life is precious and we are to love each other, and you
bring this stuff up without specific examples. You seem to just want to dismiss the death of
those within their mothers wombs as no big deal.
Here is one example. Let me know how many you want.

Exodus 21 (NIV)
7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Aug 17

Here is one example. Let me know how many you want.

Exodus 21 (NIV)
7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he ...[text shortened]... ot provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.
What point are you attempting to make with this?

K

Germany

Moves
13 Aug 17

What point are you attempting to make with this?

E

Moves
13 Aug 17

Abortion needs to be banned because it is the taking of another innocent human being's life for no other reason than inconvenience.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Aug 17

Yep vague describes your point.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Abortion needs to be banned because it is the taking of another innocent human being's life for no other reason than inconvenience.
A fertilized egg is not a human being.