1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 22:18
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    No religious fanaticism or extremism including yours should the world tolerate.
    thanks
    Yoda

seriously though the title is misleading in the sense that the rjhinds types will jump on hindus and say how violent they are. They are not.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 22:22
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In some cases yes
    In no cases. To be incarnated in human form is king. anyway all life should be revered equally
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 23:001 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 23:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Gandhi is very good example of a Christlike nonChristian.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 23:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    thanks
    Yoda

seriously though the title is misleading in the sense that the rjhinds types will jump on hindus and say how violent they are. They are not.
    Did you notice a Christian claiming that Christians are not extremist because Jesus did not preach violence ... as if that has anything to do with extremism.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 07:383 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    thanks
    Yoda

The idea that Hindus are not violent is ludicrous. There is not only a prevalence and almost cultural acceptance of domestic violence, but communal violence, caste violence, religious and political violence.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 12:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The idea that Hindus are not violent is ludicrous. There is not only a prevalence and almost cultural acceptance of domestic violence, but communal violence, caste violence, religious and political violence.
    If you are concerned about domestic violence why do you so often hold up marriage in India (and its supposedly admirable low divorce rate) as some sort of go-to paragon whenever divorce or marriage discussed? Surely you must know about the levels of domestic violence that are tolerated in India?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:031 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What about aborting a cow and harvesting its organs?

Hindus seem to be left wing. They hold animal life in higher value than human life.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you are concerned about domestic violence why do you so often hold up marriage in India (and its supposedly admirable low divorce rate) as some sort of go-to paragon whenever divorce or marriage discussed? Surely you must know about the levels of domestic violence that are tolerated in India?
    Why? because it has one of the lowest divorce rate in the world. Are you saying that the divorce rate is so low because of domestic violence, if so where is your evidence? if not then stop slobbering, you're an embarrassment.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:43
    Why? because it has one of the lowest divorce rate in the world. Are you saying that the divorce rate is so low because of domestic violence, if so where is your evidence? if not then stop slobbering, you're an embarrassment.
    Don't be a turd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women_in_India

Nearly 2/3 of Indian men believe women should tolerate violence to keep the family together. This from a country which doesn't even recognise marital rape.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:56
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Don't be a turd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women_in_India

Nearly 2/3 of Indian men believe women should tolerate violence to keep the family together. This from a country which doesn't even recognise marital rape.
    No one has claimed that there is not domestic violence, no one has claimed that its not seen as culturally acceptable, infact i made the comment myself, What you have FAILED to do is provide evidence that the divorce rate is low because of domestic violence,

What 70 percent of men believe is not actual evidence that divorce is low because of domestic violence, is it, it simply a statement saying that 70 percent of men believe something, next you will be citing eight out of ten cats prefer kitticat therefore its the best cat food. Logically fallacious and bogus my spangled friend.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 15:11
    No one has claimed that there is not domestic violence, no one has claimed that its not seen as culturally acceptable, infact i made the comment myself, What you have FAILED to do is provide evidence that the divorce rate is low because of domestic violence,

What 70 percent of men believe is not actual evidence that divorce is low because of dom ...[text shortened]... er kitticat therefore its the best cat food. Logically fallacious and bogus my spangled friend.
    Let me get this straight, in India it is perfectly legal to rape your wife, domestic violence is culturally acceptable, honour killings are fairly common place, so is the heinous act of burning women to death or, bride burning, a women is on average raped every 3 minutes and you don't see how this can have any effect on divorce rates?

Tell me why you think divorce rates are so low in India, if it's not due to the fact women are likely to suffer from extreme physical violence and possible/probable death (depending on which part of India you are from) from requesting a divorce, what do you put it down to?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 15:30
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Let me get this straight, in India it is perfectly legal to rape your wife, domestic violence is culturally acceptable, honour killings are fairly common place, so is the heinous act of burning women to death or, bride burning, a women is on average raped every 3 minutes and you don't see how this can have any effect on divorce rates?

Tell me why you ...[text shortened]... ding on which part of India you are from) from requesting a divorce, what do you put it down to?
    I think its because they have a different perspective about marriage that it should be for life.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 15:36

What 70 percent of men believe is not actual evidence that divorce is low because of dom ...[text shortened]... er kitticat therefore its the best cat food. Logically fallacious and bogus my spangled friend.
    How do you feel about shockingly high rates of domestic violence against women who do not have the economic wherewithal, independence, social status or cultural support to be able to get divorced and therefore cannot escape the violence? Please do not go into a comedy routine based on pretending not to understand the issue, robbie. This is a nasty enough real issue without you trying to make some nasty attention-seeking, catchphrase-strewn comedy out of it.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 15:39
    I think its because they have a different perspective about marriage that it should be for life.
    And so, countless millions of women are trapped in violent marriages "for life" because of "different perspectives". It's not something anyone can draw anything positive from, unless they are some sort of oblivious ideologues.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree