1. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 22:34
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    What is funny is that almost every christian thinks there way is the only way... but if only one exact way is correct then very few christians will be entering heaven.
    Nonsense, only JWs think that their way is the only way.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 23:52
    I hope Galvo returns after a while and that this is not after all his last post. I apologise for being hostile to Galvo. Often I am unaware of it at all and what I consider a standard dispassionate tone may be perceived as uncharitable.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '11 01:271 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    What is funny is that almost every christian thinks there way is the only way... but if only one exact way is correct then very few christians will be entering heaven.
    I believe that ONLY through Christ's sacrifice on the cross we have access to God, but I would not be presumptuous to think that this only applies to those who go to my church or to whom I think are applicable. My only job is to spread the good news and let God be God.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '11 08:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Seems you and me both.Must be something in the air-or certain stars have come into allignment 😀

Either way, there is going to be change here as 2 of us regulars have decided to call it quits.

I hope I am not one of those that have that you see as having personally attacked you, as I dont think I did.

I guess I'm just going around and giving some last posts to those that deserve it-you for one- as a part of my exiting here .
    So are you leaving too then?
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Dec '11 19:222 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What a waist of time this has been. When I first joined RHP and saw this spirituality forum I was excited to say the least. I have physical issues that keeps me from doing the door to door teaching work that the Witnesses look so forward to do with our own time and money. So I hoped just maybe I could do a little of this here and meet a few that might be ry but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more.
    When you returnReveal Hidden Content
    you should - we need more minority religions here
    to this debating forum,Reveal Hidden Content
    with the scope of such debates limited to that which applies to \"spirituality\"
    be sure to up your game. You want fresh converts? Stop ignoring valid points of contention and pounding your fist upon the Bible. Take the time to understand how and where people disagree with you and perhaps you won't get such a hammering in your next argument. Moreover if you practice this new techniqueReveal Hidden Content
    perhaps with gullible people
    you might score more brownie points with "God"!!!

Hope this helps 🙂
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 13:30
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What a waist of time this has been. When I first joined RHP and saw this spirituality forum I was excited to say the least. I have physical issues that keeps me from doing the door to door teaching work that the Witnesses look so forward to do with our own time and money. So I hoped just maybe I could do a little of this here and meet a few that might be ...[text shortened]... ry but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more.
    I give you credit for accepting the reality of God - but if you present false knowledge of God and defend the slaughter of Gods wonderful creatures - then your credibility has no worth - and your Christian doctrine fabricated by the animal killers is surely not missed the least.

I suggest that you reject the false knowledge you preach from the Bible - and come back again stronger in the future with true knowledge found in the Vedic teachings - and also become a vegetarian to show convincingly that you care for the rights of the animals - and this will be the beginning of your true spirituality.

If you keep preaching false Christian doctrine - and keep defending the killing of animals - then your religious life is all but show bottle and your words empty and meaningless.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 13:40
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I give you credit for accepting the reality of God - but if you present false knowledge of God and defend the slaughter of Gods wonderful creatures - then your credibility has no worth - and your Christian doctrine fabricated by the animal killers is surely not missed the least.

I suggest that you reject the false knowledge you preach from the Bible - and co ...[text shortened]... animals - then your religious life is all but show bottle and your words empty and meaningless.
    There is at least some evidence that tends to prove Christianity and the
    Holy Bible. I have heard of no evidence that proves your vedic religion.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 14:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is at least some evidence that tends to prove Christianity and the
    Holy Bible. I have heard of no evidence that proves your vedic religion.
    What an utterly pathetic and whimsical statement - in your defence of the animal killers religion.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 14:29
    What an utterly pathetic and whimsical statement - in your defence of the animal killers religion.
    Hindus worship the creation rather than the creator.
    Your commonsense alone should tell you that something is wrong there.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 15:05
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Hindus worship the creation rather than the creator.
    Your commonsense alone should tell you that something is wrong there.
    The Vedas do not teach Hinduism.

The word Hindu will not be found in the Vedas.

Hinduism is the hodge podge and current wrong idea of the the true meaning of the Vedic teachings.

I do not present Hinduism.

Hinduism is the westernised misunderstanding of the Vedic conclusion.

Hinduism today is nearly just as false as the rest of the worlds false religions.

To understand true spirituality - one must take guidance from a bonafide spiritual master who is coming in-line with the true parampara from the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

This connection will only be found in Vaisnavism.

Vaisnavism is what the Vedic teachings present at its core.

Vedanta Sutra will teach you how to become a true Vaisnava.

A Vaisnava follows and understands what true religion actually is.

Persons professing to be Hindu will not be able to present the true conclusion of true religion found in the Vedas.

Only a Vaisnava can present true religion.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 15:10

Hinduism is the hodge podge and current wrong idea of the the true meaning of the Vedic teachings.

Hinduism today is nearly just as false as the rest of the worlds false r ...[text shortened]... ue conclusion of true religion found in the Vedas.

Just about every single religionist here - of every hue and persuasion - claims their religion is the "true religion". You're just one more. You need to demonstrate rather than merely assert, Dasa.
  12. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 15:13

Hinduism today is nearly just as false as the rest of the worlds false r ...[text shortened]... ue conclusion of true religion found in the Vedas.

Oh my Buddha! You're back! 🙁

Did they ban you from the latest site you've been giving drivel to? 🙂 🙁

-m.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 15:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Just about every single religionist here - of every hue and persuasion - claims their religion is the "true religion". You're just one more. You need to demonstrate rather than merely assert, Dasa.
    I have presented more than once that there is and acid test to determine true religion.

The Vedas are the only religion that passes this test 100%.

Now..............if you go back and read each of the conditions that determine true religion from false religion - you will see clearly what is what..............and you will stop banding together the Vedic teachings with all the false religions on offer.

It is very clear cut to see the difference...................but I have also said many times to see clearly each person must approach spirituality with an honest heart or they will see nothing.

They will see what they want to see, and understand only what they want to understand if they are dishonest.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 15:34
    I have presented more than once that there is and acid test to determine true religion.

The Vedas are the only religion that passes this test 100%.

Now..............if you go back and read each of the conditions that determine true religion from false religion - you will see clearly what is what..............and you will stop banding together the Vedic te ...[text shortened]... e what they want to see, and understand only what they want to understand if they are dishonest.
    Your use of assertions and insults has not served you well, Dasa.

You need stories from the front line of the community. Enlightenment. Empowerment. Demands for justice. people hauling themselves out of the rat race. People coming to terms with the human condition. Real people. Real stories. Your religion's impact. Its influence. Its crucial contribution. Anecdotes. Biographical details, perhaps. Real tales of real people, changing, transforming, growing. You need to demonstrate and illustrate, Dasa.

Abusing people and simply asserting that yours is the "true religion" and stuff like it's "the only religion that passes this test 100%" etc. etc. hasn't worked. And most likely will never work.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 19:491 edit
    If you keep preaching false Christian doctrine - then your religious life is all but show bottle and your words empty and meaningless.
    It's a small point, but he does NOT preach the Christian doctrine.

PS: please let your return here not bring with it more of your empty assertations, blatant arrogance, foul insults and head in-the-sand posting style.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree