1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 01:09
    What a waist of time this has been. When I first joined RHP and saw this spirituality forum I was excited to say the least. I have physical issues that keeps me from doing the door to door teaching work that the Witnesses look so forward to do with our own time and money. So I hoped just maybe I could do a little of this here and meet a few that might be looking for something from the Bible that might help with problems they may be experiancing and just might be wanting to learn about the wonderful plans that God has in store in the near future for ones wanting such a thing.
    Wow, I sure didn't expect this. I guess I was a fool to think that might happen here. Not only have I and Robbie been attacked over the sillest issues and clear cut issues in the Bible but I have taken a personal attack from one fool here that would like to prove his manhood to all the women in my family. What an idiot he is.
    It has been a joke to say the least and most of it has come form the so called higher educated ones here at RHP. I guess a higher IQ tends to follow with an empty heart, compassion or reasoning ability. We get more compassion from street corner people we talk to then most here by a long shot. I guess you all feed off each other like a pack of wolves....
    Anyway this is it kind and friendly chess players. You won this tiny war but not the battle. Jehovah owns that one so get ready to run.......

PS..I know not all here are in this category but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 01:21
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What a waist of time this has been. When I first joined RHP and saw this spirituality forum I was excited to say the least. I have physical issues that keeps me from doing the door to door teaching work that the Witnesses look so forward to do with our own time and money. So I hoped just maybe I could do a little of this here and meet a few that might be ...[text shortened]... ry but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more.
    I think most of us Christians here know more of the Bible that you or JWs in general. Obviously you came here to indoctrinate and convert a few of us so Im happy that you failed miserably in your mission.

The JWs are false prophets and false preachers and you are very very far from Christ. I hope one day you learn the truth of the doctrine of Christ. But Im not hopeful that you can change your foolish beliefs.

2 John 1:9-11 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 01:541 edit
    What a waist of time this has been. When I first joined RHP and saw this spirituality forum I was excited to say the least. I have physical issues that keeps me from doing the door to door teaching work that the Witnesses look so forward to do with our own time and money. So I hoped just maybe I could do a little of this here and meet a few that might be ry but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more.
    I am truly sorry that some of these reprobates got you down Gman, hopefully you'll
    feel better after you leave the forum, i know i do.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 01:55
    What a waist of time this has been. When I first joined RHP and saw this spirituality forum I was excited to say the least. I have physical issues that keeps me from doing the door to door teaching work that the Witnesses look so forward to do with our own time and money. So I hoped just maybe I could do a little of this here and meet a few that might be ...[text shortened]... ry but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more.
    I'm sorry you were treated poorly. Sometimes we humans have contrasting agendas that keep us from hearing one another. I am sure you meant well.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 02:04
    I hope a break from this forum revitalizes your sense of purpose and the calmness that your faith should instill in you. I would say you should post once again - and bid your farewell less hastily - because this OP reflects poorly on you and, on reflection, I am sure sure you will see it as a parting shot that does a disservice to much of your back catalogue of posts on this forum.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 03:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'm sorry you were treated poorly. Sometimes we humans have contrasting agendas that keep us from hearing one another. I am sure you meant well.
    I am sure the atheist mean well when they try to convince us not to believe
    in our fairy tale old man is the sky. We all mean well, but that does no good
    unless we are telling the truth. The JWs probably think they are telling the
    truth just like the atheist do. Even Dasa means well when he tells us his
    truth. I mean well too. But there is no doubt that lies are being spread on
    this forum because we all can not be telling the truth. Why do we debate
    here if not to get to the truth? It appears to me that some on this forum
    do not want to know the truth. So lets just have fun.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 03:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am sure the atheist mean well when they try to convince us not to believe
    in our fairy tale old man is the sky. We all mean well, but that does no good
    unless we are telling the truth. The JWs probably think they are telling the
    truth just like the atheist do. Even Dasa means well when he tells us his
    truth. I mean well too. But there is no doubt t ...[text shortened]... It appears to me that some on this forum
    do not want to know the truth. So lets just have fun.
    Dasa and the JWs have a lot in common.
    If you dont agree with them they get angry and storm off the forum.
  8. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 04:02

Anyway this is it kind and friendly chess players. You won this tiny war but not the battle. Jehovah owns that one so get ready to run.......

PS..I know not all here are in this category but you who are, know who you are. Learn to love and listen andyou'll enjoy your life more
    I am sorry to hear about the way some people treated you and about your physical issues. Hope you will not leave RHP altogether?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 04:31
    Seems you and me both.Must be something in the air-or certain stars have come into allignment 😀

Either way, there is going to be change here as 2 of us regulars have decided to call it quits.

I hope I am not one of those that have that you see as having personally attacked you, as I dont think I did.

I guess I'm just going around and giving some last posts to those that deserve it-you for one- as a part of my exiting here .
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 06:00
    Maybe you could try a different way. Once a week, tell a little story, exemplify a teaching, then reference a place people can go for more, and leave it at that. Don't get into dialogues on the hot button differences.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 06:26
    I don't believe that you have been attacked on silly issues. It is to be expected that a JW would be opposed, for example, on their opposition to blood transfusion, their belief that Jesus was the Archangel Michael and the controversy about whether the organisation has properly responded to sexual abuse allegations. You can't expect to tout JW doctrine and not find resistance to its most controverted elements. I acknowledge that not always has debate been conducted with the best decorum. I too have been personally attacked but I am not willing to harbour any resentments.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 07:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Seems you and me both.Must be something in the air-or certain stars have come into allignment 😀

Either way, there is going to be change here as 2 of us regulars have decided to call it quits.

I hope I am not one of those that have that you see as having personally attacked you, as I dont think I did.

I guess I'm just going around and giving some last posts to those that deserve it-you for one- as a part of my exiting here .
    He believes anyone that points out his false teachings is attacking him.
    It is all a bunch of bull .....
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 08:32
    Galveston, Jesus the Son of God loves you.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 09:14
    deja vu
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 09:37
    While I agree that the JWs have taken an unfair amount of stick I cannot say that you are blameless in the tit for tat silly arguing. Case in point; the Evolution thread started by you in which I took the time to answer your questions yet you would not recipricate.

Regardless of that .... go in Peace & Good Luck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree