New Testament

New Testament

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It appears that the entire summation of his spirituality is to humiliate other users although what satisfaction he derives form this can be only known to himself.
Do you think galveston75 has been humiliated over his claims about Revelation 13:11-15 ?

F

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Is your 'League of Nations interpretation' on the same level as your 'Adam & Eve interpretation' in so far as to disagree with you [according to what you have claimed on this forum recently] is the same as 'not having listened to God'?
* BUMP * for galveston75

robbie seems to have said [at the bottom of the previous page] that you are just humiliating yourself with your "**************" answers. My question is a direct response to things you've claimed in posts addressed to me.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
[b]* BUMP * for galveston75

robbie seems to have said [at the bottom of the previous page] that you are just humiliating yourself with your "**************" answers. My question is a direct response to things you've claimed in posts addressed to me.[/b]

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
This is the wisest course of action, he manages to turn every single thread into a
personal attack and has to my knowledge never offered anything of spiritual
significance? One must ask the question why is that? It appears that the entire
summation of his spirituality is to humiliate other users although what satisfaction he
derives form thi ...[text shortened]... reat time since, its like a kind of relief.
People always remember the way we make them feel.
Excellent post Robbie... It seems to be eating him up too. Too bad.

F

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by galveston75
As I said the Bible does not expound on these specific things. I'm not adding anything to the Bible but simply going from what the bible itself says. Adam made a clear comment when he first saw Eve when he said "at last" when he finally had a mate as was no longer alone. As a human and a man I'm sure I would have been very happy and impressed by her and her beauty.
boonon cautions you against "adding" to the Bible, and you say you haven't "addedd" anything, but you "added" the League of Nations thing to the Bible on that other thread despite the fact that the bible does not expound on that specific thing. Where does the bible say "[Adam's] problem is he loved Eve more then God"? Would you argue that a "Christian" hasn't "listened to God" if they disagree with you about Adam? [Like you did over Revelation 13:11-15]

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
boonon cautions you against "adding" to the Bible, and you say you haven't "addedd" anything, but you "added" the League of Nations thing to the Bible on that other thread despite the fact that the bible does not expound on that specific thing. Where does the bible say "[Adam's] problem is he loved Eve more then God"? Would you argue that a "Christian" hasn't "l ...[text shortened]... od" if they disagree with you about Adam? [Like you did over Revelation 13:11-15]

Moves
03 Dec 12

Do you know what engine is in it?
It's the 289 motor with a 4 speed manual tranny. Some came as automatics. Everything is original. It's blue with white stripes. Nicer looking than the white with blue stripes (in my opinion) but I find the red with white stripes more appealing.

The vin # puts it at about the middle of the production run for that year. Have you seen any of the new ones ???? Tons of horsepower, Carroll Shelby was an automotive genius.

One of my old bosses has a fully restored 67' KR 500. Almost brings a tear to your eye to see it.

F

Moves
03 Dec 12

OK, well, let's put your 'League of Nations interpretation' to one side, as it were. You claimed [on that thread] that a Christian would be "wrong" to disagree with you. So my question here is this: is your 'Adam & Eve interpretation' on the same level as what you claimed about Revelation 13:11-15 in so far as you feel that to disagree with you is the same as 'not having listened to God'? I am interested in the authority you appear to be claiming for your own personal opinions.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
OK, well, let's put your 'League of Nations interpretation' to one side, as it were. You claimed [on that thread] that a Christian would be "wrong" to disagree with you. So my question here is this: is your 'Adam & Eve interpretation' on the same level as what you claimed about Revelation 13:11-15 in so far as you feel that to disagree with you is the same as 'n ...[text shortened]... m interested in the authority you appear to be claiming for your own personal opinions.

F

Moves
03 Dec 12
1 edit

In response to your "adding" stuff to the Bible about Adam and Eve, boonon [on page 3] said "Good thoughts but pure speculation. I'm not saying I disagree totally but when we add to the written word we are opening up a large can of worms. "Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:6 NKJV)".

Your response was "I'm not adding anything to the Bible but simply going from what the bible itself says." And yet the Bible quite simply does not say, with regard to Adam, that "[his] problem is he loved Eve more then God."

Nor does the Bible "describe" the League of Nations. In that case you quite clearly claimed some sort of personal divine inspiration for your interpretation and thus, in your mind, justified "adding" it to the Bible. Are you doing the same here for what boonon called your "pure speculation" about Adam?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by boonon
It's the 289 motor with a 4 speed manual tranny. Some came as automatics. Everything is original. It's blue with white stripes. Nicer looking than the white with blue stripes (in my opinion) but I find the red with white stripes more appealing.

The vin # puts it at about the middle of the production run for that year. Have you seen any of the new ones ?? ...[text shortened]... of my old bosses has a fully restored 67' KR 500. Almost brings a tear to your eye to see it.
Hey I sent you a message....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
In response to your "adding" stuff to the Bible about Adam and Eve, boonon [on page 3] said "Good thoughts but pure speculation. I'm not saying I disagree totally but when we add to the written word we are opening up a large can of worms. "Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:6 NKJV)".

Your response was "I'm not ...[text shortened]... doing the same here for what boonon called your "pure speculation" about Adam?
Lol. *****************************

rc

Moves
03 Dec 12

Lol. *****************************
boing boing, rubber ear! 😀

F

Moves
03 Dec 12

So no the bible does not explain why Adam made the decision he did but one has to conclude he chose Eve over his love for his creator.
When you say one "has to" conclude the same as what you conclude, what degree of obligation to agree with you are you talking about? When "the Bible
does not explain" something, are you always able to provide an explanation of your own and then declare other Christians "right" or "wrong" according to whether they agree with you or not?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
When you say one "has to" conclude the same as what you conclude, what degree of obligation to agree with you are you talking about? When "the Bible
does not explain" something, are you always able to provide an explanation of your own and then declare other Christians "right" or "wrong" according to whether they agree with you or not?
You just don't seem to get it do you? Wow!

Again dude ******************************** I have NOTHING to say to you, ever.