1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 16:01
    Originally posted by galveston75
    On the other thread you made it quite clear: other Christians have to agree with you about the League of Nations being "described" in Revelation 13:11-15 otherwise they are "wrong". How about this thing about "[Adam's] problem is he loved Eve more then God"? Is it the same? If Christians disagree with you, are they "wrong" like with the League of Nations thing?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 16:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    On the other thread you made it quite clear: other Christians have to agree with you about the League of Nations being "described" in Revelation 13:11-15 otherwise they are "wrong". How about this thing about "[Adam's] problem is he loved Eve more then God"? Is it the same? If Christians disagree with you, are they "wrong" like with the League of Nations thing?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 16:21
    It's just a point blank question about contradictory claims - or, at least, incompatible claims - that you seem to have made on this forum. You appear to be dodging the question.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 16:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's just a point blank question about contradictory claims - or, at least, incompatible claims - that you seem to have made on this forum. You appear to be dodging the question.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 16:391 edit
    You still seem to be dodging my question. Is your 'League of Nations interpretation' on the same level as your 'Adam & Eve interpretation' in so far as to disagree with you [according to what you have claimed on this forum recently] is the same as 'not having listened to God'? It's a point blank question, galveston75, on topic, and a direct response to a claim you appear to have made in several posts addressed to me directly.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 16:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    You still seem to be dodging my question. Is your 'League of Nations interpretation' on the same level as your 'Adam & Eve interpretation' in so far as to disagree with you [according to what you have claimed on this forum recently] is the same as 'not having listened to God'? It's a point blank question, galveston75, on topic, and a direct response to a claim you appear to have made in several posts addressed to me directly.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 18:46
    Hi Galv, 4 bumps for you in the "Convince me" thread; have you seen any of them?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 19:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hi Galv, 4 bumps for you in the "Convince me" thread; have you seen any of them?
    No I haven't. I'll check them out later today.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 19:12
    Originally posted by rwingett
    We are perfectly capable of building societies without equality. There have been plenty of them throughout history that functioned perfectly well. They may not be the kind of society we aspire to in the 21st century, but there is no inherent reason why unequal societies cannot function.
    we are perfectly capable of building with horse manure. that doesn't mean we call that good construction practice.
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 22:31
    That's great. Hopefully it will all work out in time and you can get that baby restored soon. Does it run at all right now?
    No, he used to start it once a week but hasn't in awhile. Back in 92' it wouldn't pass inspection because part of the frame in the back had rotted through. The original owner had left it parked on the grass for a few years. Someday though...
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 23:28
    It would appear you have backed yourself into a corner of your own making. If there are any claims about the authority or status of your own personal
    interpretations of passages from the bible that you'd like to withdraw or distance yourself from or explain, perhaps you should do just do so.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 23:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    It would appear you have backed yourself into a corner of your own making. If there are any claims about the authority or status of your own personal
    interpretations of passages from the bible that you'd like to withdraw or distance yourself from or explain, perhaps you should do just do so.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 23:41
    Originally posted by boonon
    No, he used to start it once a week but hasn't in awhile. Back in 92' it wouldn't pass inspection because part of the frame in the back had rotted through. The original owner had left it parked on the grass for a few years. Someday though...
    Do you know what engine is in it?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 23:541 edit
    You're just dodging my question, galveston75. You have made specific claims about the Bible. I have pointed out inconsistencies. But you seem to be acting in a resentful way. Not only that, it also seems that you want everyone to know that you feel resentful.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 23:55
    This is the wisest course of action, he manages to turn every single thread into a
    personal attack and has to my knowledge never offered anything of spiritual
    significance? One must ask the question why is that? It appears that the entire
    summation of his spirituality is to humiliate other users although what satisfaction he
    derives form this can be only known to himself. The Bible counsels Christians to avoid
    the contentious and its the course of wisdom to do so. I have stopped corresponding
    with him entirely and have been having a great time since, its like a kind of relief.
    People always remember the way we make them feel.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree