NT acceptance of homosexuality

NT acceptance of homosexuality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @galveston75
Hummm, why do I feel a trap coming on here? I'm I right in thinking that?
Eladar was able to answer the question. But it seems you are not.

T

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @galveston75
Yes all the old laws were done away with. But were the principles down away with? That's the point that many miss.
Many laws such as the law on shellfish were not made by God just to be an irritant for humans to deal with. No doubt many liked shellfish to eat. But the law was made to protect their health because of the health issues that type of food ...[text shortened]... omorrah. Remember "god is not one to be mocked". He never changes and his laws never change.....
Read my response to Eladar.

Evidently you also neither hear nor understand what Jesus was saying in Matthew 7 and 22.

E

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Read my response to Eladar.

Evidently you also neither hear nor understand what Jesus was saying in Matthew 7 and 22.
Evidently neither did Jesus.

T

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
Evidently neither did Jesus.
Any idea why most homophobes are simpletons? As are bigots of all types for that matter?

E

Moves
02 Jan 18
3 edits

Any idea why most homophobes are simpletons? As are bigots of all types for that matter?
Agreeing with the Bible that sex can be sinful makes me a phobe

Adulteryphobe
Homophobe
Unmarriedsexphobe

I am lots of phobes because I agree with Jesus that sexual immorality exists.

Btw, name calling is so loving. This is why I have stopped with the Libtard.

T

Moves
02 Jan 18

Agreeing with the Bible that sex can be sinful makes me a phobe

Adulteryphobe
Homophobe
Unmarriedsexphobe

I am lots of phobes because I agree with Jesus that sexual immorality exists.
Bigots like you use the Bible as a weapon to further your agenda. You dishonestly refuse to address most of what others post since you would be unable to defend your bigotry if you were to do so.

You keep making it clear that you neither hear nor understand the words of Jesus.

E

Moves
02 Jan 18

Bigots like you use the Bible as a weapon to further your agenda. You dishonestly refuse to address most of what others post since you would be unable to defend your bigotry if you were to do so.

You keep making it clear that you neither hear nor understand the words of Jesus.
Was God the Father a bigot when he instructed Israel to execute homosexuals?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jan 18

Was God the Father a bigot when he instructed Israel to execute homosexuals?
Verse, please.

And I would prefer that you leave off the OT, specifically Mosaic Law.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jan 18

Evidently your homophobia has rendered you unable to hear or understand what Jesus was saying in Matthew 7 and 22. You keep avoiding those verses altogether.

I suggest that you reread your previous post to me and my response. If you unable to understand the points of my previous post, then there's no point in trying to get you to understand what Jesus ...[text shortened]... ecause while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
I would add to these chapters Matthew 25.

Moves
02 Jan 18

What would be an everyday person sin?

Would that sin be forgiven if not repented?
Lying, usually

yes, usually

E

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Verse, please.

And I would prefer that you leave off the OT, specifically Mosaic Law.
The OT is where God the Father instructs Israel to kill homosexuals.

It specifically says that God told Moses. Here it is from the beginning of verse 18.

Laws on Immoral Relations
18 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You shall not do [a]what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do [b]what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. 4 You are to perform My judgments and keep My statutes, [c]to live in accord with them; I am the Lord your God. 5 So you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which a man may live if he does them; I am the Lord.

6 ‘None of you shall approach any blood relative [d]of his to uncover nakedness; I am the Lord. 7 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, that is, the nakedness of your mother. She is your mother; you are not to uncover her nakedness. 8 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness. 9 The nakedness of your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether born at home or born outside, their nakedness you shall not uncover. 10 The nakedness of your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, their nakedness you shall not uncover; for [e]their nakedness is yours. 11 The nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, [f]born to your father, she is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 12 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s sister; she is your father’s blood relative. 13 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother’s sister, for she is your mother’s blood relative. 14 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s brother; you shall not approach his wife, she is your aunt. 15 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son’s wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 16 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother’s wife; it is your brother’s nakedness. 17 You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, nor shall you take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness; they are blood relatives. It is [g]lewdness. 18 You shall not [h]marry a woman in addition to [i]her sister [j]as a rival while she is alive, to uncover her nakedness.

19 ‘Also you shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness during her menstrual impurity. 20 You shall not have intercourse with your neighbor’s wife, to be defiled with her. 21 You shall not give any of your offspring to [k]offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord. 22 You shall not lie with a male as [l]one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

E

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @js357
Lying, usually

yes, usually
So people usually tell lies everyday?

I usually do not tell lies.

E

Moves
02 Jan 18

The OT is where God the Father instructs Israel to kill homosexuals.

It specifically says that God told Moses. Here it is from the beginning of verse 18.

Laws on Immoral Relations
18 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You shall not do [a]what is done in the land of Egypt whe ...[text shortened]... m the Lord. 22 You shall not lie with a male as [l]one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Just to be clear, this is just to say God the Father instructed Israel to kill homosexuals. Do you deny that he did? If you do not deny it, then is God the Father a bigot?

Moves
02 Jan 18

Just to be clear, this is just to say God the Father instructed Israel to kill homosexuals. Do you deny that he did? If you do not deny it, then is God the Father a bigot?
Just to be clear, you need biblical wording that has God commanding that the abominable be killed.

...and it needs to apply to all the abominations:

Unclean things (Lev. 7:21)
Customs of pagans (Lev. 18:30)
Idols (2 Chr. 15:8; 1 Pet. 4:3)
Sins of men (Ps. 14:1; 53:1)
Cheating (Mic. 6:10)
Lost souls (Rev. 21:8)
A froward man (perverse; one who turns aside (Pro. 3:32; 11:20)
A proud look (Pro. 6:16-17)
A lying tongue (Pro. 6:17; 12:22)
Hands that shed innocent blood ((Pro. 6:17)
A wicked scheming heart (Pro. 6:18)
Feet that are quick to sin (Pro. 6:18)
A false witness that speaks lies (Pro. 6:19)
A sower of discord (Pro. 6:19)
Wickedness (Pro. 8:7)
A false balance or scale (Pro. 11:1)
Sacrifices of the wicked (Pro. 15:8; 21:27)
The way of the wicked (Pro. 15:9)
The thoughts of the wicked (Pro. 15:26)
The proud of heart (Pro. 16:5)
Justifying the wicked (Pro. 17:15)
Condemning the just (Pro. 17:15)
Divers, dishonest weights (Pro. 20:10, 23)
Divers, dishonest measures (Pro. 20:10)
Refusing to hear the law (Pro. 28:9)
Prayers of the rebel (Pro. 28:9)
Eating flesh of peace offerings on the 3rd day (Lev. 7:18)
Some same sex acts (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Dt. 23:18) See GayPrejudice.com
Taking ornaments from idols when being destroyed (Dt. 7:25-26)
Any Idolatrous practices (Dt. 12:31; 13:14; 17:4; 18:9; 20:18; 29:17)
Offering an imperfect animal to God as a sacrifice (Dt. 17:1)
Any traffic with demons (Dt. 18:7-12)
Wearing clothes of the opposite sex (Dt. 22:5) See GayPrejudice.com
Bringing the hire of a harlot or sodomite into God's house (Dt. 23:18)
Re-marriage of former companions (Dt. 24:1-4)
Cheating others (Dt. 25:13-16)
Making images/idols (Dt. 27:15)
Idols of Ammon (1 Ki. 11:5)
Idols of Moab (1 Ki. 11:7; 2 Ki. 11:13)
Idols of Zidon (2 Ki. 23:13)
Incense offered by hypocrites (Isa. 1:13)
Eating unclean things (Isa. 66:17)
Offering human sacrifices (Jer. 32:35)
Robbery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Murder (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Adultery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Oppression of others, particularly the poor or vulnerable (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Violence (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Breaking vows (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Lending with interest to a brother (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Hardness of heart (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Injustice (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Worship of anti-Christ (Dan. 11:31; 12:11; Mt. 24:15; 2 Th. 2:4; Rev. 13)
Incest (Lev. 19: 6-30)
Things highly esteemed by man (Lk. 16:15)
Many other sins of the nations (Lev. 18: 26-29; Dt. 18: 9-12; 20:18; 29:17; 1 Ki. 14:24; 21:2, 11; 23:24; 2 Chr. 28:3; 33:2; 34:33; 36:14; Ezek. 7: 3-20; 8: 6-17; 16: 2-58; 20: 4-30; Rev. 17: 4-5)

http://richardwaynegarganta.com/abomination.htm

Moves
02 Jan 18

And further JTBC

To lie with a male one need not be homosexual and to be homosexual one need not lie with a male. Or even be a male.

Gotta get the wording clear on the death warrant.