1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 08:50
    just listened to some more of his stupidity.

he complains about obama mocking the book of deuteronomy, even if said book gave us the 10 commandments. for a self proclaimed disgusted christian, he sure is ignorant.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 17:26
    Originally posted by jaywill
    This is another point I disagree with you on. Unless Obama clarified his statements as not meaning what he said, then I must agree with the commentator of the video that Obama does not understand scripture and therefore can not possibly be a Christian no matter how many times he goes to a Christian church.

You got a hold of a sound bi ...[text shortened]... they wouldn't want for their president [b]anyway,
    is, to boot, against their Christianity.[/b]
    How do you know the sound bites are not his true beliefs? Anyone can say God bless you. The Atheists believe him and are happy. You don't believe him and are happy. The Muslims believe him when he brags of his Muslim roots and are happy. Why must you attempt to belittle me for being unhappy with his comments?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 20:541 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I never said anything about Obama's incentive plan or Bush's incentive plan. You must be confusing me with someone else.

Obama is proud of his Muslim roots and Obama attended a Muslim school in Indonesia for two years as a child, he wrote in "Dreams From My Father," his first memoir.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/03/obama-renews-o ...[text shortened]... //www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/03/obama-renews-openness-muslim-roots-ahead-egypt-speech/
    Hey, I attended a Lutheran school for 8 years and I can guarantee you I am not Lutheran or christian either one.

Your racial bias is clearly showing. You think 2 years at a muslim school makes him a muslim.

What you are really saying underneath all that BS is you don't like the idea of a black man being president. You think ALL US presidents should be white and male and republican.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 21:06
    Obama Mocks The Holy Bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=endscreen
    It's likely already been said, but he is mocking the fundamentalism rampant in any religion, not the Bible.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 21:25
    How do you know the sound bites are not his true beliefs? Anyone can say God bless you. The Atheists believe him and are happy. You don't believe him and are happy. The Muslims believe him when he brags of his Muslim roots and are happy. Why must you attempt to belittle me for being unhappy with his comments?
    The Atheists believe him and are happy

You're kidding right?

Obama is depressingly and disappointingly courting and cow-towing to the religious and
    religions, First amendment be damned.

He's just not quite as bad as any of the republican alternatives.

However if you think that atheists generally are impressed with his record on the issue then
    you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

He is notable only for being the current least bad alternative.

Why must you attempt to belittle me for being unhappy with his comments?

Because your view is wrong and stupid and deserves to be belittled.

Stupidity with no effort to correct it should have a cost.

That cost is that you get mocked and called an idiot.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 23:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Hey, I attended a Lutheran school for 8 years and I can guarantee you I am not Lutheran or christian either one.

Your racial bias is clearly showing. You think 2 years at a muslim school makes him a muslim.

What you are really saying underneath all that BS is you don't like the idea of a black man being president. You think ALL US presidents should be white and male and republican.
    You guys are really reading a lot of extra crap into this post. I must have hit a nerve with all you Democrates, who would love to kiss his blackass. 😀
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 23:26
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    The Atheists believe him and are happy

You're kidding right?

Obama is depressingly and disappointingly courting and cow-towing to the religious and
    religions, First amendment be damned.

He's just not quite as bad as any of the republican alternatives.

However if you think that atheists generally are impressed with his record ...[text shortened]... ort to correct it should have a cost.

That cost is that you get mocked and called an idiot.
    You failed to show that my view is wrong and stupid. So I will continue to believe my view is right and intelligent and you can kiss his blackass. 😀
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 23:41
    You failed to show that my view is wrong and stupid. So I will continue to believe my view is right and intelligent and you can kiss his blackass. 😀
    Obama doesn't 'mock' the bible, just biblical literalists like you which is what has got your
    knickers in a twist.

I on the other hand DO mock the bible on a regular basis.
    As well as insult it and generally rip it apart.

If you can't tell the difference between me and Obama then you are stupider than you look...
    And let me tell you, You look REALLY stupid.

Obama is a good little god fearing Christian.
    And as a black dude he belongs to a community with much higher rates of belief and church going
    and lower rates of atheism than yours has.

And if I were an American, and could vote in your elections, I wouldn't be a member of the democratic
    party. They are too right wing for my taste.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 00:13
    You just proved my point. Racist assshole.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 00:155 edits
    How do you know the sound bites are not his true beliefs? Anyone can say God bless you.

Yep. Pretty much. And anybody can write "HalleluYah. Praise the Lord."

Look, I like Obama and am libel to deflect your criticism.
    If you think he's not Christian enough for you then vote for the Mormon guy.
    Maybe the Mormon guy will get you closer to the kind of Christianity you want.

The speech, first of all, was probably written by his speech writers.
    It was a political speech. He's enough of a politician to know that he has to attrack humanist skeptical types as well as fundamentalist Christians.
    You know the Democratic party is always a big tent.

So, maybe he throws something in there for those skeptical types as well as religious people.

For some reason I find little reason to doubt his confession that he is a man with faith in Christ.

But if you think you'll get closer to the Bible by voting for your Mormon and his devotion to their Book of Mormon, then do your religious patriotic duty and vote for Mitt Romney.

The Atheists believe him and are happy. You don't believe him and are happy. The Muslims believe him when he brags of his Muslim roots and are happy. Why must you attempt to belittle me for being unhappy with his comments?

I never heard any of this Muslim bragging you're talking about.
    Who told you all this, St. Rush ?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 00:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 00:59
    Originally posted by jaywill
    How do you know the sound bites are not his true beliefs? Anyone can say God bless you.

Yep. Pretty much. And anybody can write "HalleluYah. Praise the Lord."

Look, I like Obama and am libel to deflect your criticism.
    If you think he's not Christian enough for you then vote for the Mormon guy.
    Maybe the Mormon guy will get you cl ...[text shortened]... rd any of this Muslim bragging you're talking about.
    Who told you all this, St. Rush ?
    I do not like either of them. I wanted Ron Paul. However, we have a lot of stupid people in the USA and now I must vote for the one I think will do the least damage to this great nation. So I have to go with the Morman.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 01:02
    I do not like either of them. I wanted Ron Paul. However, we have a lot of stupid people in the USA and now I must vote for the one I think will do the least damage to this great nation. So I have to go with the Morman.
    you and i both know that's not the reason you're going with the morman.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 01:11
    You have a right to your political preference of course. But the commentary on the video clip amounts to little more than partisan misrepresentation. Are you comfortable reposting deceitful material like this on a spirituality forum and doing so 'as a Christian' when the political smear job is aimed at a fellow Christian? It is permissible - in your view - for Christians to have differences of opinion over political issues?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 01:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have a right to your political preference of course. But the commentary on the video clip amounts to little more than partisan misrepresentation. Are you comfortable reposting deceitful material like this on a spirituality forum and doing so 'as a Christian' when the political smear job is aimed at a fellow Christian? It is permissible - in your view - for Christians to have differences of opinion over political issues?
    If I knew I was reposting deceitful material I would apologize and stop. However, nobody has provided that proof. And yes, it is permissible for Christians to have differences of opinion on political issues. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree