Obama Mocks The Holy Bible

Obama Mocks The Holy Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

What a dark and poisonous self-made psychodrama RJHinds' religionist dogma has cast him in.

Is he a rather typical American Christian [of a certain kind], happy to be living amidst the freestyle misanthropy of say-what-you-want "post-fact" society.

Or is he a sociological aberration, simply puffed up and empowered by the facility of the internet?

Or perhaps he a mischievous [and talented] satirist intent on bringing his purported religion into disrepute?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
What a dark and poisonous self-made psychodrama RJHinds' religionist dogma has cast him in.

Is he a rather typical American Christian [of a certain kind], happy to be living amidst the freestyle misanthropy of say-what-you-want "post-fact" society.

Or is he a sociological aberration, simply puffed up and empowered by the facility of the internet?

Or p ...[text shortened]... mischievous [and talented] satirist intent on bringing his purported religion into disrepute?
Ha ha ha. You are a complete idiot. 😴

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Ha ha ha. You are a complete idiot. 😴
No he really isn't.

You on the other hand are doing your best to redefine the term and take stupidity to new depths.

Z

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
No he really isn't.

You on the other hand are doing your best to redefine the term and take stupidity to new depths.
you are insulting someone over the internet. when will you ever learn?

dude, we all know he is a moron. we all know he is not gonna change. it is one thing to waste your time to explain to him why his ideas are idiotic, but telling him he is a moron is beyond pointless.

i would like to know when, in the history of the internet, did anyone called a moron start to cry and vow to change his moronic ways.

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
you are insulting someone over the internet. when will you ever learn?

dude, we all know he is a moron. we all know he is not gonna change. it is one thing to waste your time to explain to him why his ideas are idiotic, but telling him he is a moron is beyond pointless.

i would like to know when, in the history of the internet, did anyone called a moron start to cry and vow to change his moronic ways.
I have no idea if an idiot on the internets has ever broken down and cried and then
renounced their stupidity after being called on it.

However it is nice if when trying to explain something to an idiot and that idiot calls
you stupid for the rest of the community to step up and make it clear that they don't
agree.

FMF is tirelessly explaining to RJHinds why his ideas are stupid.

And when RJHinds called FMF stupid, I pointed out that as you say, it is in fact RJHinds
who is the idiot, and that we all know this fact.

I am supporting FMF, whether RJHinds takes note that he is a laughing stock and a
joke is almost besides the point.

j

Moves
04 Jul 12
1 edit

I do not like either of them. I wanted Ron Paul. However, we have a lot of stupid people in the USA and now I must vote for the one I think will do the least damage to this great nation. So I have to go with the Morman.
I do not like either of them. I wanted Ron Paul. However, we have a lot of stupid people in the USA and now I must vote for the one I think will do the least damage to this great nation. So I have to go with the Morman.

Go ahead. That is your freedom of concience and choice.

I would say that whoever becomes the leader, we need to pray for that person. As you know Paul instructed Timothy:

"I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, thanksgivings be made on behalf of all men; On behalf of kings and all who are in high position, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity. This is good and acceptable in the sight of our Savior God, Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth." (1 Tim. 2:1-4)

Probably Ceasar Nero was the Roman Emporer at that time, who, acccording to some scholars, latter had Paul beheaded. Paul wants his younger co-worker to pray and petition on behalf of high officials in government.

I have tried to practice this. For the churching people need a proper environment for the gospel to spread and the word of God to grow. We should pray for the best environment that the Gospel may spread in preparation for the second coming of Christ.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

You are a complete idiot.
I understand what you mean. But I don't think this addresses the central thrust of what I'm saying.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by jaywill
RJHinds: I do not like either of them. I wanted Ron Paul. However, we have a lot of stupid people in the USA and now I must vote for the one I think will do the least damage to this great nation. So I have to go with the Morman.

Go ahead. That is your freedom of concience and choice.
RJHinds also said "They are both non-Christian". Do you endorse this view?

Z

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
I have no idea if an idiot on the internets has ever broken down and cried and then
renounced their stupidity after being called on it.

However it is nice if when trying to explain something to an idiot and that idiot calls
you stupid for the rest of the community to step up and make it clear that they don't
agree.

FMF is tirelessly explainin ...[text shortened]... hether RJHinds takes note that he is a laughing stock and a
joke is almost besides the point.
we did, everybody did. but repeating the obvious over and over is tiresome. he is not going to change. he is drawing attention away from other potentially interesting topics.

decent posters are wasting time explaining evolution and the stupidity of a global flood and how the bible when taken literally can be one of the most horrible books ever (no offence God, but them aholes messed up your book). instead of trying to post challenging debate topics.

this "educate rjhinds" project of yours is doomed to failure, it is off topic and after all this time, it seems like you are bragging to a cow you know more calculus.

j

Moves
04 Jul 12
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF

My opinion is that Barack Obama has faith that Christ is the Son of God.

I could be wrong but that is the impression I get from his own words. I was raised in the liberal branch of Presbyterianism. I know full well that people can attend church and be heavily involved in "the Social Gospel" and not believe that Christ is Son of God in the NT sense.

I don't know that much about Romney's beliefs except that he is a Mormon. Of course Mormons consider themselves Christians. Probably, as a Mormon, he would not hold to a teaching of Christ as THE Son of God in the New Testament sense.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jul 12

Obama was mocking the Holy Bible by his misrepresentation in relation to government. Freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion; and it certainly does not mean goverment must be opposed to religion. 😏
That's EXACTLY what I want: Freedom FROM religion. Religion, especially christianity, is a scourge on the world, Islam included.

j

Moves
04 Jul 12
2 edits

Originally posted by jaywill

My opinion is that Barack Obama has faith that Christ is the Son of God.

I could be wrong but that is the impression I get from his own words. I was raised in the liberal branch of Presbyterianism. I know full well that people can attend church and be heavil n, he would not hold to a teaching of Christ as THE Son of God in the New Testament sense.
These are some of the words out of Barack Obama's own mouth which are enough to cause me to think he is a Christian.

Copied from a Newsweek Article on Obama's search and religion:

At the point of his decision to accept Christ, Obama says, "what was intellectual and what was emotional joined, and the belief in the redemptive power of Jesus Christ, that he died for our sins, that through him we could achieve eternal life—but also that, through good works we could find order and meaning here on Earth and transcend our limits and our flaws and our foibles—I found that powerful."

I could be wrong.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
we did, everybody did. but repeating the obvious over and over is tiresome. he is not going to change. he is drawing attention away from other potentially interesting topics.

decent posters are wasting time explaining evolution and the stupidity of a global flood and how the bible when taken literally can be one of the most horrible books ever (no offen ...[text shortened]... topic and after all this time, it seems like you are bragging to a cow you know more calculus.
So, go on, post a challenging debate topic for us.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
04 Jul 12
3 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
That's EXACTLY what I want: Freedom FROM religion. Religion, especially christianity, is a scourge on the world, Islam included.
And also religious people (at least the type who spout mindless cliches about religious freedom) tend to forget that they want freedom FROM the other religions.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
So, go on, post a challenging debate topic for us.
Zahlanzi has always rather reminded me of Kevin in The Office (U.S.)