1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 15:49
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No he really isn't.

You on the other hand are doing your best to redefine the term and take stupidity to new depths.
    rjhinds he has made stupidity into an art form. i guess that makes him an artist.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 18:27
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I do not like either of them. I wanted Ron Paul. However, we have a lot of stupid people in the USA and now I must vote for the one I think will do the least damage to this great nation. So I have to go with the Morman.

Go ahead. That is your freedom of concience and choice.

I would say that whoever becomes the leader, we ne ...[text shortened]... he best environment that the Gospel may spread in preparation for the second coming of Christ.
    But why would people vote for a bad leader like Ceasar Nero, and then pray that he will be a good leader and expect God, then, to come along and make it okay? Stupid, stupid, stupid. God is not going to correct your stupid mistakes when you are given the power to do what is right. So forget about that nonsense. 😏
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 18:32
    Originally posted by jaywill
    These are some of the words out of Barack Obama's own mouth which are enough to cause me to think he is a Christian.

Copied from a Newsweek Article on Obama's search and religion:

At the point of his decision to accept Christ, Obama says, "what was intellectual and what was emotional joined, and the belief in the redemptive power of Jesus Chr ...[text shortened]... limits and our flaws and our foibles—I found that powerful."

I could be wrong.
    You are wrong. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 18:34
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    rjhinds he has made stupidity into an art form. i guess that makes him an artist.
    Right on! HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 20:03
    "They are both non-Christian"

That is not truee - Obama is very much a Christian.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 20:40
    Don't believe it!
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 21:56
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    obama tells the truth: "folks haven't been reading the bible."

you certainly haven't.
    Obviously! How do you think he got into office anyway?
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 06:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    How so?
    Exactly
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 06:25
    Originally posted by kbear1k
    "They are both non-Christian"

That is not truee - Obama is very much a Christian.
    He is a foreign born, Muslim, Communist, Reptilian shapeshifter and is also Osama Bin Laden.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 10:37
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    So, go on, post a challenging debate topic for us.
    i would, and i had once, but it got buried in dasa and rjhinds threads.

yes, i understand my point loses a little substance if i am unwilling to follow it myself. i will try to come up with something decent and hopefully someone else will follow suit.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 23:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That's EXACTLY what I want: Freedom FROM religion. Religion, especially christianity, is a scourge on the world, Islam included.
    No. Religion is not the scourge on the world. Evil men, who would commit heinous crimes, yea, even against their own more unfortunate countrymen, and then claim it is their calling from God to do so, are the scourge on the world.

I don't need freedom from religion. I need freedom from evil men who would use religion as their excuse for burning out the poor and downtrodden while sanctifying the rich and powerful.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 23:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No. Religion is not the scourge on the world. Evil men, who would commit heinous crimes, yea, even against their own more unfortunate countrymen, and then claim it is their calling from God to do so, are the scourge on the world.

I don't need freedom from religion. I need freedom from evil men who would use religion as their excuse for burning out the poor and downtrodden while sanctifying the rich and powerful.
    Ok well ignoring the fact that we really do need freedom from religion I will ask you this...

Explain how you are going to magically stop 'evil men' (women can't be evil?) from using
    religion as an excuse?

Until you can convincingly demonstrate that evil men can no longer use religion as a prop
    and shield then the defence against that is to have freedom from religion.

You can't have freedom of religion without freedom from religion because every religious
    person wants to be free of interference from every other religion.
    The only difference from atheists is that we want freedom from one more religion than you
    do.
  13. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 01:14
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    He is a foreign born, Muslim, Communist, Reptilian shapeshifter and is also Osama Bin Laden.
    You forgot to add Cthulhu somewhere into the mix. :>😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree