Obama Mocks The Holy Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are no one else has presented me with such evidence. I can only go by what he said.
You have been misrepresenting what he said.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
You have been misrepresenting what he said.
What is your evidence?

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

What is your evidence?
You said "His point was that we should not govern by any principle of the Holy Bible...". That isn't what he said. It is a misrepresentation by you.

Moves
04 Jul 12

"So I have to go with the Morman."
So you would vote for a non-Christian?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by kbear1k
"So I have to go with the Morman."
So you would vote for a non-Christian?
They are both non-Christian. So if I plan on doing my duty as an American citizen, I have no choice but to vote for a non-Christian, even though both claim, and may even believe, they are Christian.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

They are both non-Christian.
How so?

Obama: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life."

See: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2008/januaryweb-only/104-32.0.html?start=2

Obama: "I'm a Christian by choice. My family didn't—frankly, they weren't folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn't raise me in the church. So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead—being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me."

See: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/09/president-obama-i-am-a-christian-by-choicethe-precepts-of-jesus-spoke-to-me/

"Mormons believe in Jesus Christ as the literal firstborn Son of God and Messiah, his crucifixion as a conclusion of a sin offering, and subsequent resurrection." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism#Relation_to_Christianity

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
How so?

Obama: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life."

See: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2008/januaryweb-only/104-32.0.html?start=2

Obama: "I'm a Christian by choice. My family didn' ...[text shortened]... quent resurrection." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism#Relation_to_Christianity
You think anyone is a Christian as long as he says so. These politicians are tricky people, especially when they are trying to get elected to a political office.
One has to pay attention to what they do and say when they are not running for political office to get an idea of their true beliefs. I think I have already pointed out inconsistences with Obama on earlier posts. I don't think he can be trusted with one more term as President. 😏

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

What is your evidence?

Originally posted by FMF
You said "His point was that we should not govern by any principle of the Holy Bible...". That isn't what he said. It is a misrepresentation by you.
BUMP for RJHinds. Your integrity has been called into question and you seem to be trying to blow it off.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

You think anyone is a Christian as long as he says so.
You say you are a Christian and [most] people here accept this because you say so.

I don't think [Obama] can be trusted with one more term as President.

This does not mean he is a "non-Christian" as you claim.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
04 Jul 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=endscreen
That's nothing, he not only mocks God, the Constitution and Democracy, he mocks our intelligence by running for a second term.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
That's nothing, he not only mocks God...
How so?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
You say you are a Christian and [most] people here accept this because you say so.

[b]I don't think [Obama] can be trusted with one more term as President.

This does not mean he is a "non-Christian" as you claim.[/b]
I think you better look at that video again to refresh your memory.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

I think you better look at that video again to refresh your memory.
This is just evasion on your part. You said "His point was that we should not govern by any principle of the Holy Bible...". That isn't what he said. It is a misrepresentation by you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
This is just evasion on your part. You said "His point was that we should not govern by any principle of the Holy Bible...". That isn't what he said. It is a misrepresentation by you.
Quotes by Reverend Dr. Jeremiah Wright
Barack Obama's Pastor of 20 years

– September 2001: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

– September 2001: “We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye.”

– September 2001: “We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own backyard. America's chickens coming home to roost.”

– December 2007: “Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich, white people. Hillary would never know that.”

– December 2007: “Hillary ain’t never been called a nigger. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person.”

– Jan. 13, 2008: “Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain’t! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty.”

– “Fact number one: We’ve got more black men in prison than there are in college. … Fact number two: Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run.”

– "You cannot do terrorism on other people and expect it never to come back on you."

– "To say “I am a Christian” is not enough. Why? Because the Christianity of the slaveholder is not the Christianity of the slave. The God to whom the slaveholders pray as they ride on the decks of the slave ship is not the God to whom the enslaved are praying as they ride beneath the decks on that slave ship."

http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2008/06/03/reflecting-on-obamas-just-words-speech/

F

Moves
04 Jul 12
1 edit

Quotes by Reverend Dr. Jeremiah Wright
Barack Obama's Pastor of 20 years

– September 2001: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

– September 2001: “We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we n http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2008/06/03/reflecting-on-obamas-just-words-speech/
You said Obama's point in the OP video was that "we should not govern by any principle of the Holy Bible...". That isn't what he said. You are being untruthful, unless you can clarify what you said. Quoting Rev. Jeremiah Wright has got nothing to do with it.