One more time.

One more time.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What good things did His Divine Grace say about Islam?
Its been a long time.................35 yrs since I heard Prubhupada speak and he only visited Australia 3 times and I only met him once.

He most probably said that Islam is good because Muslim believe in God.

That,s all I can give you...................but I must say I have emphasized my comments about Islam in the forum because their are absolutely the most shocking things happening by Islam as we speak at this very moment.

Muslims from my country Australia are cutting of heads and their sons aged 9 or 10 are made to hold the decapitated head up as high as they can.

This sickens me that this violent false religion has so many misfits and killers.............and we all must speak out to distinguish true religion from the false religion that is Islam.( this is education)

I am off for the night.

Hare Krsna

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
being coerced is the antithesis of a free and open mind
Good grief, can you dispense with the Daily Mail style tabloid journalism? No one is coercing anyone.

I've offered you a swap and trade of knowledge, something you have repeatedly refused. I will continue to do so.

F

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
Muslims from my country Australia are cutting of heads and their sons aged 9 or 10 are made to hold the decapitated head up as high as they can.
I've read about some beheadings in the ISIS campaign in Iraq and Syria, but if this is happening in Australia do you have some links please?

Moves
04 Jun 15

If this were true I think we may have seen this on the news. 🙄

You are one sick puppy.

F

Moves
04 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
If this were true I think we may have seen this on the news. 🙄

You are one sick puppy.
Perhaps there are some Australians with ISIS. Maybe that's why Dasa said: "The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this, force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule".

Moves
04 Jun 15
1 edit

yes Proper Knob claims that I said I was close minded and ignorant because I wouldn't read his evolution books, a statement intended to be sarcasm but he latched onto it as literal. I have changed my perspective and think I am now open minded and erudite.
This doesn't answer the question.

You said:
"retrospective trolling is despicable because it refuses to recognise that people change their perspective over time.."

I said:
Is there anything you have been retro-trolled over that you have changed your perspective on?

What you have replied is not something you have changed your perspective on. It is an account of you and PK having a different perspective on you.

So, is there anything you have been retro-trolled over that you have changed your perspective on?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
04 Jun 15

YES YES and YES a thousand times...............................because

Capital punishment is civilized and good for the person because execution allows the soul to have a clean slate in his/her next birth.

Without capital punishment the murderer and rapist has to take his/her bad karma with them into their next life...........and this will set them up to ...[text shortened]... c and false religion justice of (No capital Punishment) is weak and gutless and stupid and wrong
It's foolish to continue following this crank cult that has ensnared you Dasa. You should seek enlightenment elsewhere and turn your back on those blackguards who have poisoned your soft, impressionable mind.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
04 Jun 15

yes Proper Knob claims that I said I was close minded and ignorant because I wouldn't read his evolution books, a statement intended to be sarcasm but he latched onto it as literal. I have changed my perspective and think I am now open minded and erudite.
You cannot be faithful to your religion and open minded.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
You cannot be faithful to your religion and open minded.
Of course I can because my religious beliefs are logical, reasonable and rational. Its only those who have limited their search for truth to unintelligent agencies or the religiously biased that cannot remain open minded.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
04 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
I've read about some beheadings in the ISIS campaign in Iraq and Syria, but if this is happening in Australia do you have some links please?
Its not happening in Australia..........................I meant the man and his two sons come from Australia and they live 2 hours from me.

They travelled to Iraq to join Isis and took their sons.

FMF ......you must understand that this sought of thing is not new to Islam but instead is the norm.

It began ( the heads rolling) 14 centuries ago when Islam was fabricated.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Jun 15

FMF ......you must understand that this sought of thing is not new to Islam but instead is the norm.

It began ( the heads rolling) 14 centuries ago when Islam was fabricated.
If it were the norm, they would have run out of heads.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
04 Jun 15

Of course I can because my religious beliefs are logical, reasonable and rational. Its only those who have limited their search for truth to unintelligent agencies or the religiously biased that cannot remain open minded.
Anybody who limits their search for truth in any way is, by definition, not open-minded. You have faith in your particular cult, ipso facto you are not open-minded. Wriggle all you like, it is what it is.

F

Moves
04 Jun 15

Its not happening in Australia..........................I meant the man and his two sons come from Australia and they live 2 hours from me.

They travelled to Iraq to join Isis and took their sons.
They should be arrested on their return to Australia if they are not killed on the battlefield in the meantime.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
He said muslims FROM his country, he didn't say muslims IN his country.

Sorry, I see he reiterated what he said.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
He said muslims FROM his country, he didn't say muslims IN his country.

Sorry, I see he reiterated what he said.
FMF always seems to get what Dasa means wrong. He will not listen to me, so I doubt he will listen to you. But I wish you well.