One more time.

One more time.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Dearest Proper Knob...............

Srila Prubhupada had 110% faith in the Vedas and the Vedas teach that for the departing soul who is executed, they shall lose their bad Karma when entering their next life.

Srila Prubhupada always spoke about the good things of every religion and constantly chastised the Christians for killing animals after their Bible ...[text shortened]... ks of rape they die.( this is common and acceptable in Islam.)

It makes me sick with sadness.
That religion seems to be a works based religion. Do you agree?

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
He said muslims FROM his country, he didn't say muslims IN his country.

Sorry, I see he reiterated what he said.
Yes, and even before your usual pointless swing-and-a-miss, I'd already said to divegeester: "Perhaps there are some Australians with ISIS."

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
He said muslims FROM his country, he didn't say muslims IN his country.
Yes, and they should be arrested on their return to Australia, if not before, and if they are not killed on the battlefield in the meantime.

Moves
05 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
FMF always seems to get what Dasa means wrong. He will not listen to me, so I doubt he will listen to you. But I wish you well.
The text that dasa wrote is posted in this thread and is quite clear. That you and Robbie carrobie choose to take sides with dasa against FMF because FMF is one of your forum combatitants is quite revealing of your's and Robbie Carrobie's unprincipled approach to your forum posting.

I find it quite interesting that other Christians don't pull dasa up either but I believe this is an extension of the "in-group" dynamic we see here everyday where someone in the "group" won't attack another member of the group. Often this is manifested quite humourouly where for example, Grampy Bobby or Lemon Lime will disagree, but rather than address each other, they will address FMF or myself about the topic.

Dasa is not part of that "in-group" but it feels better, more satisfying for you and Robbie carrobie to attack FMF for attacking dasa than it does to attack dasa.

A bit of long-winded explaination and not particulary my best prose but true nevertheless.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
The text that dasa wrote is posted in this thread and is quite clear. That you and Robbie carrobie choose to take sides with dasa against FMF because FMF is one of your forum combatitants is quite revealing of your's and Robbie Carrobie's unprincipled approach to your forum posting.

I find it quite interesting that other Christians don't pull dasa up ...[text shortened]... a.

A bit of long-winded explaination and not particulary my best prose but true nevertheless.
This is a no smoking area Jeester, your pants are violating that rule.

First of all I did not support Dasa against FMF in any of the arguments that they have made, you simply fabricated another lie. What I actually did was merely to state that he (Dasa) would receive no quarter and that FMF engages in retrospective trolling for which there is ample evidence (see his repeated posting of links to an earlier thread in order to discredit Dasa) Now while you might believe your own propaganda personally I dismiss it almost instantly on principle, the principle being honesty because you are without doubt probably the most unprincipled contributor here, without parallel.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
This is a no smoking area Jeester, your pants are violating that rule.

First of all I did not support Dasa against FMF in any of the arguments that they have made, you simply fabricated another lie. What I actually did was merely to state that he (Dasa) would receive no quarter and that FMF engages in retrospective trolling for which there is am ...[text shortened]... because you are without doubt probably the most unprincipled contributor here, without parallel.
Another 'personal post' Robert?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Another 'personal post' Robert?
Another personal post Noobster?

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

First of all I did not support Dasa against FMF in any of the arguments that they have made...
You described my efforts to hold him responsible for his statements about genocide as "despicable". He will take heart from that. He has already thanked you for your support.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You described my efforts to hold him responsible for his statements about genocide as "despicable". He will take heart from that. He has already thanked you for your support.
No I didn't, you simply made that up. What I actually did was state that you engage in retrospective trolling which I find despicable. I have said nothing about your efforts to hold him to account for his statements regarding genocide. Your pants are on fire in a no smoking area. I have no control over what Dasa posts, if he wishes to construe it as moral support thats his affair.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

Another personal post Noobster?
What a lame comeback. This is what you posted recently -

Why must you zoobs always attempt to make the issue personal, its as if you cannot comment from a detached perspective.

You are incapable of following your own advice.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

What a lame comeback. This is what you posted recently -

Why must you zoobs always attempt to make the issue personal, its as if you cannot comment from a detached perspective.

You are incapable of following your own advice.
On the contrary when i make a personal insult its not to form part of an argument unless there is evidence for it, there is a difference. Whats this Noobster? more retrospective trolling? How despicable.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

On the contrary when i make a personal insult its not to form part of an argument unless there is evidence for it, there is a difference. Whats this Noobster? more retrospective trolling? How despicable.
You've just admitted to making insults. You're a hypocrite, unable to follow your own advice.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

I have said nothing about your efforts to hold him to account for his statements regarding genocide.
What do you have to say about Dasa's statements calling for genocide?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

You've just admitted to making insults. You're a hypocrite, unable to follow your own advice.
So are you, you are chastising me for allegedly making personal insults regarding a persons figure when you do the same thing all the time. That makes you also a hypocrite.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
What do you have to say about Dasa's statements calling for genocide?
Nothing I have no idea what he has claimed regarding genocide other than some vague idea that its alleged that he claimed for the destruction of all Muslims.