1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    retrospective trolling is despicable because it refuses to recognise that people change their perspective over time or holds them to account for some remark usually very tenuously associated with the discussion at present and almost invariably out of context. No need to guess which side you sit on skinnyboy!
    Despicable?! Good grief, feel your bum lad and get back to reality.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Anyone who is retro-trolled has the opportunity, as you point out, to change thier views. Is there anything you have been retro-trolled over that you have changed your perspective on?
    yes Proper Knob claims that I said I was close minded and ignorant because I wouldn't read his evolution books, a statement intended to be sarcasm but he latched onto it as literal. I have changed my perspective and think I am now open minded and erudite.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:38
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Despicable?! Good grief, feel your bum lad and get back to reality.
    Its early in the morning. I am sore from working yesterday, give it some slack.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:40
    retrospective trolling is despicable because it refuses to recognise that people change their perspective over time or holds them to account for some remark usually very tenuously associated with the discussion at present and almost invariably out of context.
    Dasa has expressly refused to take back or apologize for his original call for genocide and his fumbled attempts to blame the supposed "misunderstanding" on others and not on himself have simply not added up.

Indeed, these fumbled attempts have raised more questions than they have answered and only succeed in digging his genocide hole deeper. The context of this thread is that call for genocide he made so... seeing as he has still not retracted it, his call for genocide cannot be said to be "very tenuously associated with the discussion at present".

I think this is a topic that perhaps deserves a different brand of self-parody and humour than the one you are attempting to serve up.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 06:47
    yes Proper Knob claims that I said I was close minded and ignorant because I wouldn't read his evolution books, a statement intended to be sarcasm but he latched onto it as literal. I have changed my perspective and think I am now open minded and erudite.
    Interned for sarcasm? You're fibbing, again.

First you claimed it was a joke, then it was a matter of expediency (whatever that may mean), and now you're claiming it was 'sarcasm'. You've changed your mind so many times why you made that comment it's laughable. The actual reason, as you stated in the thread, was because you feared reading science books which contradicted your religious beliefs might diminish your faith. Those were your words, so don't give me this jive about 'sarcasm'.

We can easily put this new found open mindedness to the test, message me your address and I'll get a book up to you in the post. To show my open mindedness I'll happily take any book/literature in return. Deal?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 07:02
    Interned for sarcasm? You're fibbing, again.

First you claimed it was a joke, then it was a matter of expediency (whatever that may mean), and now you're claiming it was 'sarcasm'. You've changed your mind so many times why you made that comment it's laughable. The actual reason, as you stated in the thread, was because you feared reading science book ...[text shortened]... u in the post. To show my open mindedness I'll happily take any book/literature in return. Deal?
    being coerced to read a book is not open mindedness
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 07:36
    being coerced to read a book is not open mindedness
    Who would ever have thought the simple task of 'reading a book' could be such an issue.

Are you going to take up the offer? Or are you going to keep trying to offer up any number of reasons as to why you 'can't read a book' and blame it on something else?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 07:48
    Who would ever have thought the simple task of 'reading a book' could be such an issue.

Are you going to take up the offer? Or are you going to keep trying to offer up any number of reasons as to why you 'can't read a book' and blame it on something else?
    being coerced is the antithesis of a free and open mind
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:25
    I don't think this necessarily so. I was coerced into studying Latin at school for a few years and did not like it. However, as for the consequence of that experience on the freeness and openness of my mind in all the years since that time, it has only had a positive effect. I have gained many insights into matters related to language on account of my familiarity with Latin, regardless of the fact that I was forced to learn it.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:27
    So, just like dasa still wants to kill off the Muslims but doesn't want it labelled genocide, you still won't read the book but don't want your refusal labelled 'closed minded and ignorant' even though the label fits perfectly.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:28
    What did His Divine Grace have to say about Islam? Can you post some text for us?

Did he support the mass killing of people? Did he support the death penalty? Can you tell us.
    Dearest Proper Knob...............

Srila Prubhupada had 110% faith in the Vedas and the Vedas teach that for the departing soul who is executed, they shall lose their bad Karma when entering their next life.

Srila Prubhupada always spoke about the good things of every religion and constantly chastised the Christians for killing animals after their Bible said ....Thou Shalt Not Kill. and he emphasized that to be pure a person must follow the 4 regulative principles namely............

1. Do not eat meat fish and eggs.

2. Do not gamble and speculate.

3. Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.

4. Do not take intoxicants and drugs.

These 4 principles along with chanting the Holy names of God every day and studying the Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita As It Is.......must be followed if a person wants any chance to become pure.

Srila Prubhupada travelled the world lecturing..... ( over 2000 lectures) and he hardly never spoke about such things as capital punishment but he had faith in the Vedas about it.

Prubhupada spent all his waking moments preaching and I had never heard him speak negatively about Islam.....( it just was not on his mind)

I know that if I asked Prubhupada........ Do Muslims who murder and torture and rape get capital punishment.? .................He would say definatley along with any criminal of any religion and of any race who does those atrocious things especially to children..

Proper Knob............do you realize that every year 50,000 little girls aged between 9 and 13 die because Muslim men marry these little girls for sex and when they get pregnant after weeks of rape they die.( this is common and acceptable in Islam.)

It makes me sick with sadness.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:33
    Originally posted by Dasa
    ...do you realize that every year 50,000 little girls aged between 9 and 13 die because Muslim men marry these little girls for sex and when they get pregnant after weeks of rape they die.( this is common and acceptable in Islam.)

Which countries are these crimes "common and acceptable" in and which of those countries do not punish child rape? According to your statistics, how many of these 50,000 child rapes took place in Indonesia last year, or in any given recent year?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:34
    Srila Prubhupada always spoke about the good things of every religion...
    What good things did His Divine Grace say about Islam?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:37
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So, just like dasa still wants to kill off the Muslims but doesn't want it labelled genocide, you still won't read the book but don't want your refusal labelled 'closed minded and ignorant' even though the label fits perfectly.
    Yes yes yes........ execute them all ( all the murdering and torturing and raping Muslims/atheists/Christians/Hindus etc)

Every last one of them.

However..... you do not have the guts to uphold the Law and Justice ( but just stand back and watch and do nothing.) while 50,000 little girls aged between 9 and 13 yrs die from being raped and left pregnant by their fake Muslim husbands who are 15 to 20 years older than them.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:43
    Dearest Proper Knob...............

Srila Prubhupada had 110% faith in the Vedas and the Vedas teach that for the departing soul who is executed, they shall lose their bad Karma when entering their next life.

Srila Prubhupada always spoke about the good things of every religion and constantly chastised the Christians for killing animals after their Bible ...[text shortened]... ks of rape they die.( this is common and acceptable in Islam.)

I don't see how that answers my questions. I asked for views and quotes from His Divine Grave, not what you think he would have said. Do you have any direct quotes from His Divine Grace as I politely asked?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree