One more time.

One more time.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Answer my question................
Why don't you answer mine? How many innocent Muslims would you be prepared to see slaughtered in the course of executing your plan to destroy all their mosques?

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

You are the vile human being if you support the murderous terrorists.
Can you point us to even just one post in which Ghost of a Duke expressed support for "murderous terrorists"?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am not a Muslim, if that's what you mean. Nor am I a Christian or a Jew nor a devotee of any religion. I have lived among people of many different faiths during my travels around the world. Many of the Muslim friends I have made are among the nicest people I have ever met and, as with Christianity, there is much to admire in how their faith affects how they li ...[text shortened]... orship, and their right to build places of worship. I am not sure you can say the same; can you?
I do not support a false religion that is based on oppression and murder and torture and systematic rape and pedophilia and false knowledge.

Do you support this false religion.?????FMF

F

Moves
08 Jun 15
1 edit

I do not support [murderous terrorists] and I want all of them brought to justice. On the other hand you seem to be gutless when it comes to doing something with these murderous scum.
What is it that you claim to have done to bring terrorists to justice? What is it you claim people like me and Ghost of a Duke haven't done?

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

I do not support a false religion that is based on oppression and murder and torture and systematic rape and pedophilia and false knowledge.

Do you support this false religion.?????FMF
I have answered your question in full at the bottom of page 6. As I have stated many times, I support fully all efforts to bring murderers and torturers and perpetrators of systematic rape, and active pedophiles, to justice, regardless of their religion.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

Criminal actions arising from religious belief aside, do you support Muslims' right to freedom of religious belief, their right to worship, and their right to build places of worship?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I have answered your question in full at the bottom of page 6. As I have stated many times, I support fully all efforts to bring murderers and torturers and perpetrators of systematic rape, and active pedophiles, to justice, regardless of their religion.
This is what I am talking about...............

Your constant avoidance and word play when asked direct questions.

DO YOU SUPPORT ISLAM..................knowing full well what Islam is in truth.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15
1 edit

This is what I am talking about...............

DO YOU SUPPORT ISLAM..................know what Islam is in truth.
There has been no word play Dasa: just head on honest answers which you do not agree with. I support Muslims' right to freedom of religious belief, their right to worship, and their right to build places of worship. I reject the sweeping characterization of what Muslims are supposedly like that you extrapolate from the actions of a relatively small number involved in criminal activities for which they claim some sort of divine authorization.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

What "avoidance"? My stance has always been clear.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
What "avoidance"? My stance has always been clear.
And again.....................

Do you support Islam...................knowing what Islam is in truth.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

And again.....................

Do you support Islam...................knowing what Islam is in truth.
My answer is at the bottom of page 6 on this thread.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
My answer is at the bottom of page 6 on this thread.
This playing dodge ball with the questions means only 1 thing..................and that is you support Islam knowing full well of its violent past and violent present.

Islam has bee systematically for 1400 years...... murdering and torturing and assaulting and kidnapping and stoning and plundering and pillaging and raping men women and children, in its attempt to spread Islam.

Islam,s most common terrorist action.............is to threaten people with be-headings if they don't convert to Islam.

The Quaran teaches Muslims to kill and torture and rape and to plunder and pillage.

There are hundreds of web-sites (RIGHT NOW) giving graphic details of the murder and destruction Islam is causing.

THIS IS WHY ISLAM MUST BE ERADICATED FROM THIS EARTH......(removing one book and one mosque at a time if necessary)

FMF.......................Do you support this Islam (and there is only one Islam)

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you answer mine? How many innocent Muslims would you be prepared to see slaughtered in the course of executing your plan to destroy all their mosques?
The Government would be instructed to dismantle the Mosques one brick at a time.

And burn one Quaran at time also if need be.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Criminal actions arising from religious belief aside, do you support Muslims' right to freedom of religious belief, their right to worship, and their right to build places of worship?
You cannot separate the murderous actions of Muslim when asking your question.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15
2 edits

THIS IS WHY ISLAM MUST BE ERADICATED FROM THIS EARTH.
I am not a Muslim, if that's what you mean when you ask me if I "support" Islam. Nor am I a Christian or a Jew nor a devotee of any religion.

I have lived among people of many different faiths during my travels around the world. Many of the Muslim friends I have made are among the nicest people I have ever met.

As with Christianity, there is much to admire in how their faith affects how they live their lives and the way they treat each other and non-Muslims.

I support Muslims' right to freedom of religious belief, their right to worship, and their right to build places of worship.

I reject the sweeping characterization of what Muslims are supposedly like that you extrapolate from the actions of a relatively small number involved in criminal activities for which they claim some sort of divine authorization.

I support fully all efforts to bring murderers and torturers and perpetrators of systematic rape, and active pedophiles, to justice, regardless of their religion.

How many innocent Muslims would you be willing to see slaughtered in the course of tearing down all the mosques around the world?