1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 10:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    They don't support terrorism. You don't seem to know anything about the heterogeneity of Islam. Your genocidal talk is ridiculous.
    You are talking about Genocide...............................(NOT ME ) I just respond to your genocidal ranting.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 11:02
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You are twisting words around to deny that you are protecting terrorism found in the Quaran.
    In terms of the Islamic theology you recognize and subscribe to, you are aligning yourself with the supposedly 'divinely inspired' murderers and rapists and terrorists that you seek to condemn. You are a fanatic and are therefore drawn to the most fanatical, criminal elements and it inspires you to propose fanatical, criminal actions against, among others, hundreds and hundreds of innocent people.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 11:03
    I just respond to your genocidal ranting.
    And what "genocidal ranting" would that be?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 11:05
    FMF...............Why do you protect murderers and rapists.

I want to execute them.
    While I do not support capital punishment, I have stated clearly, time and time again that I fully support bringing murderers and rapists to justice.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 11:111 edit
    [He] encouraged his followers to cut off the heads of those who didn't convert to Islam
    You, on the other hand, have proposed killing all Muslim men even if the DO convert to other religions. This is what you said: "The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this, force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Your C21st genocidal proposals are even worse than tales from medieval war in the middle east.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 11:151 edit
    Because I have read the Quaran and it teaches Muslims to smile while they shake the hands of the infidels, but they are secretly making plans to cheat them or deceive them etc.
    Well, if you have read the Quran, as you claim, then you will know that this applies to Muslims living in societies where they are oppressed and where they are in mortal danger for their religious beliefs, and it dates back to times when this was the case. In fact they are counselled to lie about their beliefs if it will save them from being murdered. But you know this, don't you, because you claim to have read the Quran, right?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 11:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, if you have read the Quran, as you claim, then you will know that this applies to Muslims living in societies where they are oppressed and where they are in mortal danger for their religious beliefs, and it dates back to times when this was the case. In fact they are counselled to lie about their beliefs if it will save them from being murdered. But you know this, don't you, because you claim to have read the Quran, right?
    Look in any direction and there is blood flowing down the street because of Islam.

(The most favorite act of terrorism by Muslims) ...............is storming into class rooms of students and shooting as many children as possible with automatic weapons.

They also like running into Motels/Hotels /Guesthouses and shooting all the men ,women, children and babies and pregnant women.

They don't even know who they are murdering.

They do this because they are following the Quaran.

And because they are following the Quaran they are the best Muslims.

FMF..............this is what you are supporting and defending and I accuse you of giving terrorism your full support.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 12:24
    Look in any direction and there is blood flowing down the street because of Islam.
    Look in "any direction" where, exactly? What proportion of the world's 1,500,000,000 Muslims are involved in this "blood flowing down the street"? You always sidestep this question.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 12:30
    They don't even know who they are murdering. They do this because they are following the Quaran. And because they are following the Quaran they are the best Muslims.
    Your take on Islamic theology is just as fanatical as the take of the Islamic terrorists you condemn.

Indeed, you yourself refused to retract your own call for genocide on this forum for more than three and a half years. In fact, it is not clear that you HAVE retracted it. You are still proposing violent and criminal acts against all Muslims.

No wonder, your own vicious fanaticism is comparable to the fanaticism of those you use to smear an entire religion.

What do you make of all the Islamic theologians who disagree with and condemn Muslims committing crimes in the name of their religion?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 12:31
    FMF..............this [e.g. "storming into class rooms of students and shooting as many children as possible with automatic weapons"] is what you are supporting and defending and I accuse you of giving terrorism your full support.
    You're being silly.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 12:54
    Originally posted by Dasa on the "Grace" thread
    capital punishment is for all those who are rapist and murderers and terrorists.and those who support terrorism.

I accuse you of giving terrorism your full support.
    Do you think I should face capital punishment?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 02:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your take on Islamic theology is just as fanatical as the take of the Islamic terrorists you condemn.

Indeed, you yourself refused to retract your own call for genocide on this forum for more than three and a half years. In fact, it is not clear that you HAVE retracted it. You are still proposing violent and criminal acts against all Muslims.

No wonder, y ...[text shortened]... eologians who disagree with and condemn Muslims committing crimes in the name of their religion?
    Your comments are lies because you are dishonest.

Why do you defend terrorism...............instead of speaking against it.

You should be banned from this forum..........................for you support of terrorism and lying.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 02:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're being silly.
    This is you protecting terrorism...........NO COMMENT from FMF
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 02:52
    This is you protecting terrorism...........NO COMMENT from FMF
    No comment from me? I have made loads of comments ~ most of which you have dodged.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree