1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 22:10
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Neither Jesus or his Father Jehovah created hell or the common grave that all humans end up in after we die. It was brought on by the actions of Adam and Eve who sinned and thus brought that curse on us all.
    The teaching of a burning place that wicked humans go to suffer forever is not a bible teaching but is from pagan religions of the past.
    The ...[text shortened]... g God that pagan religions paint him to be and that most misunderstand the very essence of......
    Why aren’t you taking this up with sonship who is the main vocal proponent of thi# false doctrine?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 22:11
    Originally posted by @sonship
    If you want to believe that [b]"the second death" is the default state of all beings before they are created, go ahead.[/b]
    Will Jesus be spectating the eternal suffering in the hell he has created?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 09:461 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Will Jesus be spectating the eternal suffering in the hell he has created?
    Can you read ?
    Did you read this above ?

God is omniscient and omnipresent so OF COURSE whatever goes on in eternity will be seen by God. Why you think this is some slamdunk inquisition alludes me.

If you want to argue that is the only or the chief interesting thing Christ will observe, that's just your sordid imagination.

When a bridegroom and bride get married, they don't spend their honey moon gazing at the garbage can. Why do you think I believe the main attraction in eternity will be the damned?

That the punishment of the lost is seen by the Triune God? Why not?

Why did on at least four occasions in the Old Testament did God tell His saints that their eye should not pity ?
    (Deut. 7:16a; 19:2; 13:8; 25:12)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 10:17
    What “deflecting, ignoring and evasion” are you on about? I address this issue with you head on almost every week of the year.

Then where is the evidence that you, with Paul, acknowledge BOTH the kindness AND ... severity?

Where is your recognition that Psalm 136 and Deuteronomy are about God's kindness and severity?

I don't for ...[text shortened]... n-existence[/i]
    everywhere you read death or dead. See if it works for you.[/b]
    galveston75 has said, in reference to your ideology: "The teaching of a burning place that wicked humans go to suffer forever is not a bible teaching but is from pagan religions of the past." Are you going to simply pretend he hasn't made that specific claim about your torturer god theology?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 12:49
    Can you read ?
    Did you read this above ?

[quote] God is omniscient and omnipresent so OF COURSE whatever goes on in eternity will be seen by God. Why you think this is some slamdunk inquisition alludes me.

If you want to argue that is the only or the chief interesting thing Christ will observe, that's just your sordid imagination.

When a brideg ...[text shortened]... God tell His saints that their eye should not pity ?
    [b] (Deut. 7:16a; 19:2; 13:8; 25:12)
    [/b]
    Is that a yes or a no?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 14:205 edits
    Is that a yes or a no?
    What are the 7th and 8th words written in that response I just submitted.

God is omniscient and omnipresent so OF COURSE whatever goes on in eternity will be seen by God.

Why be so dense ... "OF COURSE" means Yes, Christ will see the lost. And if He does not, see, it won't make any difference to the lost, by the way.

I see no reason to believe the Triune God will no longer be omniscient and omnipresent in eternity.

Do you have some reason to believe that God will become no longer omniscient and omnipresent in eternity ?

Now, why did God whose mercy endures forever according to Psalm 136 say on four occasions that the eye of His saints shall not pity, concerning some act of judgment ?

And a last question. On this Forum which one of us, between you, divegeester, and me, sonship, do you think has written more threads positively explaining God's plan and salvation ?

And which one of us two do you think has written mostly objections against something rather than positive discussion about God's saving ?
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 18:20
    Why aren’t you taking this up with sonship who is the main vocal proponent of thi# false doctrine?
    Would you say ‘false doctrine’ is doctrine supported by scripture or doctrine that is not supported by scripture?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 18:34
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Would you say ‘false doctrine’ is doctrine supported by scripture or doctrine that is not supported by scripture?
    Neither. What would you say that it is?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 18:372 edits
    What are the 7th and 8th words written in that response I just submitted.
    They were “this about”.

I have no idea what you are on about but it is interesting to see you hoping from one dodge to the next.

This is the question in hand sonship:
    Will Jesus be spectating the eternal suffering in the hell that he has created? Yes or no...
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 19:041 edit
    They were “this about”.

I have no idea what you are on about but it is interesting to see you hoping from one dodge to the next.

This is the question in hand sonship:
    [b]Will Jesus be spectating the eternal suffering in the hell that he has created?
    Yes or no...[/b]
    Why are you carrying your pretense that you don't understand that he's answered your question to such a high level of ridiculousness?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '17 04:02
    Neither. What would you say that it is?
    I would say 'false doctrine' is a doctrine that is not supported by scripture or the scripture that is used to support it is taken out of context or does not line up with other parts of scripture.

If you say it is neither, what is false doctrine then?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '17 06:36
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I would say 'false doctrine' is a doctrine that is not supported by scripture or the scripture that is used to support it is taken out of context or does not line up with other parts of scripture.

If you say it is neither, what is false doctrine then?
    I would agree with your description.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '17 06:36
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Why are you carrying your pretense that you don't understand that he's answered your question to such a high level of ridiculousness?
    Your post here, when read as is written, is absolutely spot on.
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Dec '17 08:20
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    The dangling modifiers made this post a lot of fun. 😀
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Dec '17 10:451 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    galveston75 has said, in reference to your ideology: "The teaching of a burning place that wicked humans go to suffer forever is not a bible teaching but is from pagan religions of the past." Are you going to simply pretend he hasn't made that specific claim about your torturer god theology?
    You're a good troll doing your best to stir up controversy.

"Go sick em!" eh?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree