1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 02:13
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    . I think the person that wrote the issue I wrote back with my comments knows as well as others here who it was
    So who is it?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 02:161 edit
    Originally posted by @galveston75 to divegeester and, oddly, not to sonship
    The teaching of a burning place that wicked humans go to suffer forever is not a bible teaching but is from pagan religions of the past.
    So is sonship right or wrong about eternal torture by burning? If you disagree with sonship, why aren't you addressing him?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 15:30
    Originally posted by @fmf
    So is sonship right or wrong about eternal torture by burning? If you disagree with sonship, why aren't you addressing him?
    I did address his comment to all. Why does it matter if I don't directly address him as it would seem that the subject and content is what is important? Is the subject matter not important to you?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 15:35
    I did address his comment to all. Why does it matter if I don't directly address him as it would seem that the subject and content is what is important? Is the subject matter not important to you?
    sonship is the main propagator of the torturer god theology not divegeester. Have you ever tackled sonship on it directly or are you always confronting his ideology in a craven, mealy-mouthed way through 'proxies'?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 15:56
    You answer my question and I'll answer yours.... Again, is the subject important to you?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 16:04
    You answer my question and I'll answer yours.... Again, is the subject important to you?
    I've probably devoted 5,000 posts to it on this Forum across maybe 100 threads. Are you new to this community?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 16:46
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I've probably devoted 5,000 posts to it on this Forum across maybe 100 threads. Are you new to this community?
    How soon we forget.

He was RC's JW side-kick.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 20:41
    Speaking of Robbie Carrobie, I just saw that he was banned from this site.

Anyone know why? Forum ban? Something else?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 20:49
    Originally posted by @thinkofone

Was a clan thing.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 20:50
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Was a clan thing.
    Can you be more specific?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 20:59
    Can you be more specific?
    A number of threads about it in the clan forum. (RIP Robbie Carrobie and the like). Basically Robbie wasn't happy with Russ about the action he took to resolve apparent cheating in the Clan matches. I believe he lost his cool one time too many.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 21:15
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    A number of threads about it in the clan forum. (RIP Robbie Carrobie and the like). Basically Robbie wasn't happy with Russ about the action he took to resolve apparent cheating in the Clan matches. I believe he lost his cool one time too many.
    Okay thanks.

Before I saw he got banned, I'd thought that maybe he got tired of embarrassing himself and the JWs.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 22:03

He was publcally named by Russ for collaborating in a clans rating cheating scandal and subsequently banned for bad mouthing the site administration.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 22:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 22:08
    I'm not ranting at anyone, just stating biblical facts. I think the person that wrote the issue I wrote back with my comments knows as well as others here who it was. Did you miss that? Perhaps you could not start with the insults this time around?
    I think you should take this up directly with sonship who is the most vocal proponent of the eternal suffering doctrine. It is interesting that you don’t.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree