1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 15:013 edits
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    Edit: Your views about people of faith noted, shame you don't realize the faith you are walking in.

I respect all people regardless of their religious beliefs and I accept that to them their beliefs are sacred. I do not accept your supposition that the religious beliefs are equal to the scientic facts and evidence.
    Faith, I have not.
    Hatred for ...[text shortened]... , I cultivate not. I cultivate the evaluation of the mind, and then I discard my mind too.
    šŸ˜µ
    You are putting your faith in man's explanations are you not, even admitting that they are
    just hypothetical are allowing you to view the world/universe as you wish. God isn't
    required for faith, I can have faith in you to keep your word, you can put faith in those
    around you to do those things you exspect of them. We put faith in those doing jobs that
    they do them properly. We live our lives walking out faith.

Faith isn't just in believing there is a God, when Adam and Eve were walking with God
    before the fall they did not need faith to know He was real, He and they were both there.
    Where they lost it, was when they stopped trusting God, stopped taking Him at His Word,
    and bought into the lie.

Even walking the earth you believe it is going to continue to hold you up and not cause
    you to fall into a hole. As we move about and do the things we do we are all acting out in
    faith, when people sin in the dark they do so, because they think no one will know, no
    one sees, they believe the lie God is not there.

We are all creatures of faith.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 21:42
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You are putting your faith in man's explanations are you not, even admitting that they are
    just hypothetical are allowing you to view the world/universe as you wish. God isn't
    required for faith, I can have faith in you to keep your word, you can put faith in those
    around you to do those things you exspect of them. We put faith in those doing jobs that ...[text shortened]... ill know, no
    one sees, they believe the lie God is not there.

We are all creatures of faith.
    No, I have no faith to nothing and to nobody. If I know 100% that someone is gonna keep his word, then I know for sure he is a man of his word. If I don't know for sure he is a man of his word, I surely know I cannot know for sure whether he will keep his promises or not. That simple. Blind belief is required for faith. I cultivate not blind beliefs.

You are a person who chooses to live according to his faith. I respect and accept your choice. I do not live this way. I am not one of the creatures of faith.
    šŸ˜µ
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 21:47
    No, I have no faith to nothing and to nobody. If I know 100% that someone is gonna keep his word, then I know for sure he is a man of his word. If I don't know for sure he is a man of his word, I surely know I cannot know for sure whether he will keep his promises or not. That simple. Blind belief is required for faith. I cultivate not blind beliefs.
    ...[text shortened]... pect and accept your choice. I do not live this way. I am not one of the creatures of faith.
    šŸ˜µ
    You know do you? Than I would say you have a very high opinion of yourself.
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:11
    You know do you? Than I would say you have a very high opinion of yourself.
    Of course I know I do. I indeed have a very high opinion of the evaluation of the mind, so I too have a very high opinion of the evaluation my mind conducts; the reason why, is the fact that there is nothing else than my own mind that can conduct evaluations for me.

So yes, I have a very high opinion of my mind, but I never have faith on my mind; so, when it is done with its evaluations, I discard it on the spotšŸ˜µ
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:31
    Of course I know I do. I indeed have a very high opinion of the evaluation of the mind, so I too have a very high opinion of the evaluation my mind conducts; the reason why, is the fact that there is nothing else than my own mind that can conduct evaluations for me.

So yes, I have a very high opinion of my mind, but I never have faith on my mind; so, when it is done with its evaluations, I discard it on the spotšŸ˜µ
    Okay šŸ˜‰
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:41
    Okay šŸ˜‰
    It's late night now at the side of our planet where I live and the shining moon is magnificent. Have a good time Kellyjay!
    šŸ˜µ
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:59
    It's late night now at the side of our planet where I live and the shining moon is magnificent. Have a good time Kellyjay!
    šŸ˜µ
    You too! šŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree