PM from KOP

PM from KOP

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 14
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
You have failed to understand what 'maturity' In Christ means. You keep pedalling empty 'faith with your mouth'. I have never ever heard you speak of the following concerning maturity.. NOT EVER. You are false to your core ..

Read what maturity must do and teach .. its all about conduct and behaviour : good works, righteousness, love, charity, resisting s ...[text shortened]... the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
(Titus 2:1-8 KJV)
[/i]
"The Word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and spirit, and of the joints and the marrow, and is a critic of thoughts and intents of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

"All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness; that the man of God might be mature, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

"Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15)

"But a natural man [unbeliever] does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them [the Gospel and Bible doctrine], because they are spiritually discerned [appraised]." (1 Corinthians 2:14)

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek [Gentile]." (Romans 2:16)

"For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are saved it is the power of God."
(1 Corinthians 1:18)

The Fruit of The Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23 New American Standard Bible: "22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."

Ephesians 4:10-15 New American Standard Bible: "10 He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.) 11 And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ."

Colossians 2:6-8 New American Standard Bible: "6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude. 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ."

Jesus, the Example: Hebrews 12:1-5 New American Standard Bible: "12 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Feb 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"The Word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and spirit, and of the joints and the marrow, and is a critic of thoughts and intents of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

"All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in ...[text shortened]... ured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."
Empty, shallow and lacking in substance... thats you.

Moves
06 Feb 14
1 edit

I got a personal message from KingonPoint...
Has he figured out how to click "reply & quote" yet?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Feb 14

I got a personal message from KingonPoint so I will answer part of his question publicly. Actually, some time ago [when he first appeared] I did tell him not to pm me as I will answer on the forums, but he does not listen. Neither does he listen to Jesus or the Apostles [so who am I really .. 🙂].

Here is the question:

[b]Will you tell me even one scr ...[text shortened]... le can start arguing with Christ.
Yep .. Jesus Christ the same man you all claim to believe in.
You stopped one verse too soon:

But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

(Luke 10:29 KJV)

Jesus also said the following:

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

(John 3:5, 14-18 KJV)

Let us see What the apostles say:

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

(James 2:10 KJV)

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

(1 John 1:8-10 NKJV)

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

(Romans 3:23-28 KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ fromt he dead,

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

(1 Peter 1:3-5, 9 KJV)

For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

(Romans 4:2-5 KJV)

What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

(Roman 9:30-32 KJV)

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

(Romans 10:4 KJV)

We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

(Galatians 2:15-16, 21 NKJV)

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

(Ephesians 2:8-9 NKJV)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Feb 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Has he figured out how to click "reply & quote" yet?
🙂 Hope so, its about time.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Feb 14

No comment from KOP?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Feb 14

I leave it, thanks.

Neither the question asked nor the answer from Christ contains the word 'faith'. How can my answer be about faith?
I don't know where you learned to debate, but I'll try the obvious answer here.

Blindfold a man and lead him to a cow. Ask him to describe the cow without looking at it and without telling you what kind of animal it is. He will no doubt give you several sentences describing the cow without saying it's a cow. And yet any nearby listener would still know he's speaking of a cow.

And yet you're asking me how your answer can be about faith because you never said the word 'faith'. It's because you spoke about faith without mentioning faith. I know 10 year olds who could suss that one out.

I hope someday you can just talk to me one Christian to another without playing these mind games.

K

Moves
07 Feb 14

This is the first time I remember even seeing any of this thread. Well, RajK, where is the so-called love you think that you have for all of us? In all your answers do you exhibit "charity" for us? Do you provide salt only? Do you give answers which provide knowledge? Do your responses show patience and long suffering?

RajK, what good works do you depend on to get you to heaven? If you were given the chance to give an answer on why you should be provided eternal life, would your answer be "because I have kept all of the good works that I needed to keep?"

If by that answer, you are professing that you don't need Christ to save you, then you are choosing not to accept the sacrifice of Christ for your sins and the resurrection of Christ for your resurrection unto Life. If you reject Christ, then how can you think that you will not be rejected also when it comes your time to face your eternal future?

How many Pharisees have rejected Christ and expect that God's salvation will still be offered to them anyway. Christ called a certain number of them, hypocrites, and said, "woe unto you" RajK, how can you say that you are sinless? Have you truly pleased a sinless and holy God with your "good works?" How did you reach to such a holiness with your "good works?" Are your good works the only thing you depend on to get you to heaven?

King James Version
=======================
Matthew 23: 13, 15
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

K

Moves
07 Feb 14

For all of you who think that you don't need Christ to save you and that you don't need Christ's sacrifice of his blood for your sins to be forgiven, and that all you do need to get into heaven is your so called "good works." The scriptures testify of Christ, the Messiah. Don't reject Christ as Savior and Lord. Think again, if you think that good works are enough for you to go to heaven.

King James Version
====================
John 5: 39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
07 Feb 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
This is the first time I remember even seeing any of this thread. Well, RajK, where is the so-called love you think that you have for all of us? In all your answers do you exhibit "charity" for us? Do you provide salt only? Do you give answers which provide knowledge? Do your responses show patience and long suffering?

RajK, what good works do yo ...[text shortened]... one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
I've been where you are. The fate of the souls around you hangs in the balance, and you are tasked with saving them, if you can. It's a hell of a burden.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 14

RajK, what good works do yo ...[text shortened]... one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
You must be a teenager and very emotional to get so personal. Have I asked you anything personal?

You asked a question and I provided an answer straight from the teachings of Christ, which I noticed you did not address.

I follow a very simple policy of 'don't ask and don't tell'. Maybe you should try it. This is an internet forum and I don't know anyone personally here. So I don't ask their personal business and I don't answer personal questions. What I do, and how I live is between me and God, and I give you the same respect.

If you have a comment on your question and my answer, I will respond otherwise you can rant and rave to yourself. My conversation with you is over.

K

Moves
07 Feb 14

RajK,
Thanks for showing that reference. However, I wanted you to bring up a reference "in context." Nonetheless, I will need to look at that passage you provided.

And when Christ said that "he is the way, the truth, and the life, and that no man cometh unto the Father but by him," where is the mention of good works to go to the Father in that passage? Has Christ, Himself, said that 2 different things will get a person into heaven? If good works will get a person into heaven, then why were the Israelites looking for a Messiah? Did they really not need a Messiah to save them from anything eternal?

King James Version
===================
John 14: 1-9
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

K

Moves
07 Feb 14

RajK,
I posted another posting for you to consider? Will you respond?

K

Moves
07 Feb 14

SwissGambit,
Christians are to tell everyone about Jesus's Gospel if we can. Fortunately, though, we don't have to do the "Saving." Christ is the only Savior.

If you have cared enough for people's souls to be burdened over them after you have already become a Christian yourself, then that is fortunate for the other people's sakes. However, there is plenty to rejoice about in being a Christian too.

T

Moves
07 Feb 14

RajK,
Thanks for showing that reference. However, I wanted you to bring up a reference "in context." Nonetheless, I will need to look at that passage you provided.

And when Christ said that "he is the way, the truth, and the life, and that no man cometh unto the Father but by him," where is the mention of good works to go to the Father in that ...[text shortened]... Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
If good works will get a person into heaven, then why were the Israelites looking for a Messiah? Did they really not need a Messiah to save them from anything eternal?

The following should help answer your questions:
The word "mashiach" does not mean "savior." The notion of an innocent, divine or semi-divine being who will sacrifice himself to save us from the consequences of our own sins is a purely Christian concept that has no basis in Jewish thought...
The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm