Pope says to stop breeding like rabbits

Pope says to stop breeding like rabbits

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
21 Jan 15
1 edit

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/01/19/pope-birth-control-comments/22017365/

After getting lectured by the Pope to be PC around Muslims, we now are told not to have too many children.

When will the Catholic church start passing out rubbers in church and endorsing abortion?

If I did not know better, I would swear he is Obama's twin. Knowing who Obama's mother was, I may be right.

Infidel

Moves
21 Jan 15

Heed his warning, Whodey: PLEASE, don't have children! Ever!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Heed his warning, Whodey: PLEASE, don't have children! Ever!
Imagine how hilarious it would be if he found out one of his children had voted for Obama. That's an eruption I'd love to watch.

F

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Imagine how hilarious it would be if he found out one of his children had voted for Obama. That's an eruption I'd love to watch.
Surely, his Christian children have been "rounded up" by the U.S. government and taken along with "everything" else?

Infidel

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Yes. A gay tree-hugging Obama voting pot smoking Muslim convert intend on banning guns. I bet abortion wouldn’t look so bad in Whod’s eyes when that happened.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Jan 15

Yes. A gay tree-hugging Obama voting pot smoking Muslim convert intend on banning guns. I bet abortion wouldn’t look so bad in Whod’s eyes when that happened.
Aborting them after they're out of the womb is fine. That's good ol' fashion capital punishment.

Moves
21 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/01/19/pope-birth-control-comments/22017365/

After getting lectured by the Pope to be PC around Muslims, we now are told not to have too many children.
As catholics are prohibited from using artificial birth control (what a retarded religion this is), then presumably he means stop having sex, which is anti-biblical.

Moves
21 Jan 15

When will the Catholic church start passing out rubbers in church and endorsing abortion?
Please explain how abortion is an effective method of strategic birth control?

F

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
As catholics are prohibited from using artificial birth control (what a retarded religion this is), then presumably he means stop having sex, which is anti-biblical.
Well things like pearl necklaces are evidence that there can still be sex.

Cape Town

Moves
21 Jan 15

If I did not know better, I would swear he is Obama's twin. Knowing who Obama's mother was, I may be right.
Maybe you should title your thread: "Whodey supports breeding like rabbits in anti abortion campaign."

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well things like pearl necklaces are evidence that there can still be sex.
Isnt that the same as onanism and thus also taboo?

F

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
You may personally think it's a bit w∆nky, but it's coitus interruptus nevertheless.

Infidel

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Something tells me I shouldn't google this while at my work computer 😀

F

Moves
21 Jan 15

Something tells me I shouldn't google this while at my work computer 😀
Are you using the word "google" as a euphemism for what wolfgang59 is talking about? I must say, referring to your Mr P as "This", has a certain panache about it.

Infidel

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
Are you using the word "google" as a euphemism for what wolfgang59 is talking about? I must say, referring to your Mr P as "This", has a certain panache about it.
Thank you. The mist is beginning to clear...