1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '15 21:54
    There were only two in the garden of eden , that we are told was perfection. It seems that god chap can't make up his mind! Or is that her mind?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jan '15 22:00
    Originally posted by OdBod
    There were only two in the garden of eden , that we are told was perfection. It seems that god chap can't make up his mind! Or is that her mind?
    Her mind... 😉
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '15 22:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 03:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Please explain how abortion is an effective method of strategic birth control?
    Shrug.

Some people use it as such.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 13:12
    Originally posted by josephw
    Nothing in the Bible I know of that mentions anything about a pope.
    Yes that could be true. But in the last days people will prophecy according to the word of God. I would take a guess that it would have to line up with his word. The Pope has said that the Bible is not the word of God supposedly.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 13:18
    Isn't the Pope's advice about family size sound and sensible?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 13:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Yes that could be true. But in the last days people will prophecy according to the word of God. I would take a guess that it would have to line up with his word. The Pope has said that the Bible is not the word of God supposedly.
    Tell me when you think those last days will be?
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 15:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Tell me when you think those last days will be?
    After the building of the Temple and the pre, mid, or post rapture.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 15:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't the Pope's advice about family size sound and sensible?
    No, because it doesn't resolve the underlying problems.

Besides, it's just rhetoric coming from a politically based religious ideologue trying to shore up the vast material wealth amassed over the last 18 centuries.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 15:48
    Any plans in the works for this temple? Do people build it?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 16:16
    Hey RB, there are the "last days" of this present dispensation, which not the same as "the end" that Jesus talked about.

They are two different time periods. The rebuilding of the temple happens after the "last days" during "the end" times.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 16:23
    Any plans in the works for this temple? Do people build it?
    From what I've heard the building materials are already in place somewhere, but the exact location where to build it is in question. Some say the dome of the mosque sits on the site of the Temple Mount where Solomon built the first temple.

That site happens to coincide with the place where Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac. Possibly even where Jacob later wrestled with The Lord, and maybe even where the gate of Eden is.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 16:531 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    No, because it doesn't resolve the underlying problems.

Besides, it's just rhetoric coming from a politically based religious ideologue trying to shore up the vast material wealth amassed over the last 18 centuries.
    The Catholic church is simply trying to be appealing to the secular humanists. The Catholic church knows that secular humanists want to curb population growth, so they give lip service to the effort.

The Catholic church does the same thing with other issues. In fact, many left winged people I know like the Pope, even though they are atheists.

It would be akin to Jesus coming out for global warming or start healing animals for PETA just so he will be more appealing to the world. That way he could perhaps stop being offensive by focusing on the truth about ourselves and avoid the cross.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 17:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    The Catholic church is simply trying to be appealing to the secular humanists. The Catholic church knows that secular humanists want to curb population growth, so they give lip service to the effort.

The Catholic church does the same thing with other issues. In fact, many left winged people I know like the Pope, even though they are atheists.

It would ...[text shortened]... could perhaps stop being offensive by focusing on the truth about ourselves and avoid the cross.
    So is there anybody alive you DO like?
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 17:32
    So is there anybody alive you DO like?
    Lol. Very nice question 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree