1. Standard memberbeauroberts
    Father of Three
    New Hampshire
    Joined
    25 Jan '14
    Moves
    8441
    28 Feb '14 21:484 edits
    There are many different branches of Christianity with many different belief sets. However it is mutually agreed upon that Satan is all together wicked and will do everything in his power to take true worship away from our creator Jehovah God.

    (Everything in his power) This includes the way the world sometimes views God's son Jesus.

    We have been told in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit, or told God in three persons, Blessed Trinity, but I submit that this is just another evil tactic of Satan to take true worship away from Jehovah God.

    The Bible is very clear: "Have no other gods before me."

    So when we pray TO Jesus, or we pray to the blessed trinity, we are taking true worship away from Jehovah our creator.

    Instead we should pray THROUGH Jesus who made the ultimate purchase to restore our Promised Earthly Paradise. Adam sold all of humanity into slavery, but Jesus has set us free.

    So we pray Through Jesus To Jehovah offering our thanks for his sacrifice and not to Jesus honoring the commandment "Have no other gods before me."

    Beau
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    28 Feb '14 22:08
    How about this? Do we have another Jehovah's Witness in the house?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    28 Feb '14 22:39
    Originally posted by beauroberts
    There are many different branches of Christianity with many different belief sets. However it is mutually agreed upon that Satan is all together wicked and will do everything in his power to take true worship away from our creator Jehovah God.

    (Everything in his power) This includes the way the world sometimes views God's son Jesus.

    We have been t ...[text shortened]... his sacrifice and not to Jesus honoring the commandment "Have no other gods before me."

    Beau
    And yet every miracle performed in Acts was done in the name of Jesus and every person who came into the faith was baptised into the name of Jesus, after Jesus himself said baptise in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY GHOST.

    What is the name of the father then, the ONLY name given by which men may be saved?

    Or are their 2 fathers as well as two savours and 2 Gods.
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Feb '14 23:07
    Originally posted by beauroberts
    ... Jesus who made the ultimate purchase to restore our Promised Earthly Paradise...
    I would be very interested in seeing this in the Bible.
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Feb '14 23:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How about this? Do we have another Jehovah's Witness in the house?
    Could be?......... Yep another truely united worshipper of Jehovah.

    2 Corinthians
    11 Finally, brothers, continue to rejoice, to be readjusted, to be comforted, to """"think in agreement"""", to live peaceably; and the God of love and of peace will be with you.
  6. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Feb '14 23:14
    Originally posted by beauroberts
    There are many different branches of Christianity with many different belief sets. However it is mutually agreed upon that Satan is all together wicked and will do everything in his power to take true worship away from our creator Jehovah God.

    (Everything in his power) This includes the way the world sometimes views God's son Jesus.

    We have been t ...[text shortened]... his sacrifice and not to Jesus honoring the commandment "Have no other gods before me."

    Beau
    Seems so simple but yet it isn't for so many.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    28 Feb '14 23:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Seems so simple but yet it isn't for so many.
    Everything seems simple to the simple minded.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    28 Feb '14 23:261 edit
    Originally posted by beauroberts
    There are many different branches of Christianity with many different belief sets. However it is mutually agreed upon that Satan is all together wicked and will do everything in his power to take true worship away from our creator Jehovah God.

    (Everything in his power) This includes the way the world sometimes views God's son Jesus.

    We have been t ...[text shortened]... his sacrifice and not to Jesus honoring the commandment "Have no other gods before me."

    Beau
    Maybe the twist is that Satan is distracting those who are at bottom faithful from their real enemy, by having them fight with each other. That's more clever. Unless it's a double twist. Or a triple, or...

    Oh heck, just kill everybody. God will know His own.
  9. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Feb '14 23:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Everything seems simple to the simple minded.
    Excellent Christian comment..... I'm trying to find where Jesus would have given that same answer to someone but can't seem to find anything of the sort.
  10. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Feb '14 23:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Seems so simple but yet it isn't for so many.
    Maybe you can provide the reference for this statement he made then :

    ..Jesus who made the ultimate purchase to restore our Promised Earthly Paradise
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Feb '14 23:33
    Originally posted by JS357
    Maybe the twist is that Satan is distracting those who are at bottom faithful from their real enemy, by having them fight with each other. That's more clever. Unless it's a double twist. Or a triple, or...

    Oh heck, just kill everybody. God will know His own.
    A perfect attack plan by satan and it works.
  12. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Feb '14 23:34
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Maybe you can provide the reference for this statement he made then :

    ..Jesus who made the ultimate purchase to restore our Promised Earthly Paradise
    He will do just fine when he answers.
  13. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Feb '14 23:36
    Originally posted by galveston75
    He will do just fine when he answers.
    I smell another lame WatchTower cut and paste on the way.
  14. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Feb '14 23:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I smell another lame WatchTower cut and paste on the way.
    If you don't like, don't read.
  15. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Feb '14 23:55
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If you don't like, don't read.
    I dont read it. Shame you people cannot just say when asked these questions that you dont know rather than cut and paste a bunch of irrelevant explanations.
Back to Top