Question for non-literalist Christians

Question for non-literalist Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
344d

@divegeester said
Aren’t you “going out of your way to spread hate” with this thread and comments such as the one I’m quoting here?
Am I looking to deny Christians any rights? No. Am I advocating that Christians shouldn't be allowed to get married, adopt children or be denied services? No.

Are Christians doing that to gays? Yes. Therefore, hate.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
344d
1 edit

@vivify said
Ooh, that hate is starting to creep back out.

Thanks for proving I wasn't making it up.
I think YOU HATE BLACKS. People who identify the issues blacks are facing all over the world are the ones who do not hate. The ones like you that encourage the stupidity to continue are the ones that hate blacks. Candice Owens is a good advocate for speaking up about blacks and their problems, and one of the things that blacks seem to have in common [more than any other race] is father absence. A man impregnates a woman and then moves on to do the same with several other women. He is taking care of none of them, and the woman becomes a single mom and the kids grow up without a father. One of the points I made in the past is just that that father absence issue is rampant here... lots of kids growing up without a proper family and father figure.

If you cannot see that, or point it out or attempt to get people to change their ways then it is you are showing that you hate blacks.

Candice Owens and many other blacks in the US and other countries have pointed this out and are trying to get some kind of change. They love their own race and are fixing the problem .. not you.

rain

Moves
344d

@rajk999 said
Candice Owens is a good advocate for speaking up about blacks
Hahahaha.

Thanks for proving my point.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
344d

@vivify said
Hahahaha.

Thanks for proving my point.
Morgan Freeman is another.

Go on laugh at that too. You are just another black dude, wallowing in your self-pity, blaming the world, and begging the govt for reparations.... 😆

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
344d

@vivify said
Am I looking to deny Christians any rights? No. Am I advocating that Christians shouldn't be allowed to get married, adopt children or be denied services? No.

Is that happening in your country? As far as I can see gays can get married and can adopt children if they qualify. Naturally they will have problems, but they cannot expect society to fix their problems of 2 men bringing up a child. Something is wrong with that.

rain

Moves
344d

@rajk999 said
Candice Owens is a good advocate for speaking up about blacks and their problems
https://www.sj-r.com/story/news/2021/05/17/here-candace-owens-tweets-statements-black-lives-matter-covid/5128456001/

"White supremacy and white nationalism is not a problem that is harming Black America.”---Candice Owens

No wonder a racist like you supports her.

rain

Moves
344d

@rajk999 said
Is that happening in your country? As far as I can see gays can get married and can adopt children if they qualify.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/thomas-constitutional-rights-00042256

Republican (and Catholic) Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas made an open invitation to bring a legal challenge to and overturn gay marriage. This was only last year.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
344d
1 edit

@vivify said
https://www.sj-r.com/story/news/2021/05/17/here-candace-owens-tweets-statements-black-lives-matter-covid/5128456001/

"White supremacy and white nationalism is not a problem that is harming Black America.”---Candice Owens

No wonder a racist like you supports her.
I agree. It is not. Black America is suffering because of their own stupidity.

Is white supremacy and white nationalism causing a black man to impregnate 3 women? Are they also causing him to take care of none of them? Are the kids turning to drugs and crime because of white nationalism ?

You are damn fool, and your type is the reason why your problems dont get solved and you jsut go around begging for reparations

rain

Moves
344d

@rajk999 said
Black America is suffering because of their own stupidity.
Need any more proof, Dive?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
344d

@vivify said
I got that from your own black people both in your country and in my back yard. They destroy their own family life by having several families none of which they can afford. Kids grow up fatherless, leave school early and the cycle repeats itself. None of that is caused by white supremacy. You are a stupid man looking for excuses.

The funny thing is that down here blacks are clamoring for reparations... from their very own black government ... lol.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@vivify said

But all Christians aren’t doing that, a small minority are.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@vivify said
What he said doesn’t verify your claim that Rajk999 has openly stated that he hates black people.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@vivify said
The only people on this forum who seem to be outspoken racists are either right-wingers or Christians.
The Christians you speak of a subset of the right-wingers, not a separate group.

You are generalising and stereotyping and entire religion of billions of people.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
344d

@divegeester said
What he said doesn’t verify your claim that Rajk999 has openly stated that he hates black people.
Hate = Truth

They are like spoilt teens. When their bad behaviour is pointed out they do the same thing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
344d

@vivify said
Great attempt, but really, what else did you expect?

Did you expect a forum full of Suziannes?

People aren't too willing to let go of their baked-in prejudices, especially in an echo chamber such as this. Retribution is never far from the traditional Christian mind, especially the evangelical type.